Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
LOL! Sounds like an awesome show for TLC/Travel and Escape

At one time I wished that I lived in the same spot all my life, moving as a teen was difficult
BUT grown up VooDoo Explorer has now come to appreciate the value of it...

*sigh* now I miss going on my adventures outdoors...WHERE IS SUMMER!
We haven't always been in KWGC, there was a time when Milton only had 20,000 towns-folk. We were counted among them. That was back when man had just discovered fire..

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
We haven't always been in KWGC, there was a time when Milton only had 20,000 towns-folk. We were counted among them. That was back when man had just discovered fire..
LOL

oh Profiler, I truly appreciate your posts.. :)

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
profiler said:

i grew up in Brampton

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
LOL

oh Profiler, I truly appreciate your posts.. :)
I know it's hard to believe... but it's true. At that time, Brampton was tiny too. And there was fields between Mistersawgwa, Streetsville, Cookstown, Erin Mills.... these were all places. And farms were on Derry Road (rt hand side) from Hwy 25 -> Thomson Rd then both sides all the way to Erin Mills Parkway (near the Towne Centre)..

And Brampton had a Woolco... anyone remember those? And Mississauga was like 200,000 people.

Sounds like a dream, right?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
profiler said:
I know it's hard to believe... but it's true. At that time, Brampton was tiny too. And there was fields between Mistersawgwa, Streetsville, Cookstown, Erin Mills.... these were all places. And farms were on Derry Road (rt hand side) from Hwy 25 -> Thomson Rd then both sides all the way to Erin Mills Parkway (near the Towne Centre)..

And Brampton had a Woolco... anyone remember those? And Mississauga was like 200,000 people.

Sounds like a dream, right?

i know

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
carolbb23 said:
Would it "date me" to say, it was that way even when I first got my license??

preet05

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
profiler said:
Would it "date me" to say, it was that way even when I first got my license??
Hello Guys,,,,,
Update:-- Application received on 9th may 2016 , nothing received since then, received FBI police clearance request today.

Doubts:-
1) I stayed in USA for 1 year but not 6 months in one stretch. Like 4 months, then came to canada, then again 5 months, came to canada again. its clearly mentioned that if you have stayed for more than 6 months. They count the total duration irrespective to the exits?
2) Can someone guide on the FBI clearance process. They gave me exact one month to submit which is not at all possible .?
3) How much time does it takes post i submit my FBI reports to CIC.

Also, i have to get the FBI reports on my personal address and then post to CIC mentioning file number and UCI. FBI should not send directly to CIC right.

have a nice day friends ! looking for your response Smiley

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
preet05 said:
Hello Guys,,,,,
Update:-- Application received on 9th may 2016 , nothing received since then, received FBI police clearance request today.

1) I stayed in USA for 1 year but not 6 months in one stretch. Like 4 months, then came to canada, then again 5 months, came to canada again. its clearly mentioned that if you have stayed for more than 6 months. They count the total duration irrespective to the exits?
2) Can someone guide on the FBI clearance process. They gave me exact one month to submit which is not at all possible .?

Also, i have to get the FBI reports on my personal address and then post to CIC mentioning file number and UCI. FBI should not send directly to CIC right.

Hi preet, I cannot answer this at all. Sorry. I will defer to someone who has had to order the FBI package. My wife is from Eastern Europe, and her first and only experience in North America is Ontario.

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
profiler said:
As I posted before, CIC *might* call to ask for some additional info for case processing. They will not ask you for simple things that were included on your application to "verify your identity" (DOB, Passport Number, etc.).

Realistically, it's easy for them to send you a message too. If they don't get you on the phone, they'd just send a document request via email / mail / myCIC message. Job done.

It's my opinion here, that it's far better for them to waste the 15 seconds to type into a computer what they want from me, and send it (there would ALSO be a record on file of what was talked about!!!) rather than pump me for information during my work day. If that "letter" costs me a day in processing her application, so we all have peace of mind, I am down.

Also, they should NOT be asking anyone who has SA for financial documents. Family Class is exempted from income assessments!

Please read: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/internet.asp

Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre has reported the CIC phish again. See: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1474105122629082&id=143784455661162&__tn__=%2As
I don't know why they even bother asking for a phone number, I never answer my phone anyways from any number I don't recognize, and voice mail is not even that reliable to get me as the box is sometimes full. Email is far better, and snailmail.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
volkov said:
I don't know why they even bother asking for a phone number, I never answer my phone anyways from any number I don't recognize, and voice mail is not even that reliable to get me as the box is sometimes full. Email is far better, and snailmail.
Exactly. Same here. And we know they can send mail easily. Definately keeps your identity safe..

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
Thanks Profiler: I will tell her to wait until she gets another phone call/ email, I told her to keep an eye (or ear) for any fraudster.

profiler said:
As I posted before, CIC *might* call to ask for some additional info for case processing. They will not ask you for simple things that were included on your application to "verify your identity" (DOB, Passport Number, etc.).

Realistically, it's easy for them to send you a message too. If they don't get you on the phone, they'd just send a document request via email / mail / myCIC message. Job done.

It's my opinion here, that it's far better for them to waste the 15 seconds to type into a computer what they want from me, and send it (there would ALSO be a record on file of what was talked about!!!) rather than pump me for information during my work day. If that "letter" costs me a day in processing her application, so we all have peace of mind, I am down.

Also, they should NOT be asking anyone who has SA for financial documents. Family Class is exempted from income assessments!

Please read: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/internet.asp

Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre has reported the CIC phish again. See: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1474105122629082&id=143784455661162&__tn__=%2As

legolg

May 10, 2016
GTA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-04-2016 & AOR 2 10-06-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
04-11-2016; Passed end of March 2017
Interview........
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-07-2017
MY MEDICAL PASSED!!! I just checked mycic and it says "you passed the medical exam". no email.

I can't update the spreadsheet for some reason but can someone please do it? Medical was done on november 4,2016 and got approved on march 31,2017.

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
Hi Preet,

Yes they calculate the total time you stayed there. As general processing take time (upwards 3 months), you can do one of these 2 things.
1. Call CIC and ask them for extra time
2. Contact the services I have posted link below. Apparently they do it in 48 hours through channellers. Talk to them and you will get the details.
https://reliabilityscreening.ca/contact-us/

preet05 said:
Hello Guys,,,,,

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
legolg said:
MY MEDICAL PASSED!!! I just checked mycic and it says "you passed the medical exam". no email.

I can't update the spreadsheet for some reason but can someone please do it? Medical was done on november 4,2016 and got approved on march 31,2017.
Hey congrats!