Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
PatientlyWaiting4Thalia said:
Should I put the cic address as my return address or my address and then send it to cic
If you don't care to know what the paperwork says, then just use CIC. The return address should be your address. That's so they know where it came from, and if there is a problem with delivery, who to return it to.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Another question about the interview. Do they interview you inland? What kind f questions are asked?
Inland applicants are interviewed at a centre close to the city they are residing in. The questions will depend on why they asked you for an interview. Landing interviews are the only type of interview that is mandatory. The rest can be requested by the Officers if they have concerns about the relationship (for example, they believe it's not genuine).

Sep 9, 2016
profiler said:
Inland applicants are interviewed at a centre close to the city they are residing in. The questions will depend on why they asked you for an interview. Landing interviews are the only type of interview that is mandatory. The rest can be requested by the Officers if they have concerns about the relationship (for example, they believe it's not genuine).
Thank you very much you've been a great help. I got to create my return label thank you Jesus! I took your advice and put my address to return to. We can express mail it to cic once we get the police certificate. I'm just anxious for our daughter to get here well she's my husband's daughter but I consider her mine as well. She has already done her medical were just waiting on his stuff to come through. Wish she could be here while we're waiting on his stuff. I do pray she will be here before Christmas though

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thank you very much you've been a great help. I got to create my return label thank you Jesus! I took your advice and put my address to return to. We can express mail it to cic once we get the police certificate. I'm just anxious for our daughter to get here well she's my husband's daughter but I consider her mine as well. She has already done her medical were just waiting on his stuff to come through. Wish she could be here while we're waiting on his stuff. I do pray she will be here before Christmas though
Just to be clear, one delivery envelope going to kingston with your return envelope going to your home?

If you don't care to read it, then change the return envelope's to address to cic.

For me, I'd scan the paper in case. So I'd have it sent to my home.

I hope your daughter comes home soon! I am fortunate that my son lives less than 2km from us. My wife and I see him very regularly. I can't imagine not... I feel for you!

legolg

May 10, 2016
GTA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-04-2016 & AOR 2 10-06-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
04-11-2016; Passed end of March 2017
Interview........
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-07-2017
Ringlands said:
Not sure if it's the same for you, im in BC and couldnt get my driving licence with AOR's. Went into ICBC and they said no.
You can get it with a study,work,visitor or trp permit. Just can't be more than 6 months expired, otherwise they won't give you a photo DL.

Sep 9, 2016
profiler said:
Just to be clear, one delivery envelope going to kingston with your return envelope going to your home?

If you don't care to read it, then change the return envelope's to address to cic.

For me, I'd scan the paper in case. So I'd have it sent to my home.

I hope your daughter comes home soon! I am fortunate that my son lives less than 2km from us. My wife and I see him very regularly. I can't imagine not... I feel for you!
No it's fine to come to my home because I need to send cic the declaration form again. It's been two yrs he hasn't seen her.

polarvolcano

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
No it's fine to come to my home because I need to send cic the declaration form again. It's been two yrs he hasn't seen her.
You did the right thing sending it back to your yourself instead of directly to CIC. Make a copy/scan for yourself when you get it like profiler suggested.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Another question my husband has his open work permit anyone knows where he can find a decent job in the Toronto/Scarborough area?
What type of work does he do? There is lots available in the Toronto/GTA...

sipfarms

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississagua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02- 2016
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016 Police Cert.
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
09-09-2016 to Vancouver
Med's Done....
Upfront with previous work permit, expired but passed 30-08-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
legolg said:
You can get it with a study,work,visitor or trp permit. Just can't be more than 6 months expired, otherwise they won't give you a photo DL.
Yep. Had BC licence when held IEC but already held Aussie DL. Be warned though - they destroy DL of other country. Wasn't a happy chappy with that but gotta do what you gotta do.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sipfarms said:
Yep. Had BC licence when held IEC but already held Aussie DL. Be warned though - they destroy DL of other country. Wasn't a happy chappy with that but gotta do what you gotta do.
Wow really?? Here they don't. Even expired OHIP and DLs they just hand them back to you.

polarvolcano

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
sipfarms said:
Weak. Alberta has the same rule (only one DL allowed) but have heard you can request they mail the foreign licence back to the home country instead of getting it destroyed. Not sure of all the details on that, but too late now anyway.

Sep 9, 2016
profiler said:
What type of work does he do? There is lots available in the Toronto/GTA...
He can do anything really.....

Another question how long after cic gets the police certificate do we hear from them. After he did his medical in July it took nearly two maths before we heard from them. I really hope and pray it doesn't take that long. Want my little girl to experience Christmas here in Toronto.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
He can do anything really.....

Another question how long after cic gets the police certificate do we hear from them. After he did his medical in July it took nearly two maths before we heard from them. I really hope and pray it doesn't take that long. Want my little girl to experience Christmas here in Toronto.
On the job front, I'd need a narrower field. In general indeed is probably the better of the job posting aggrigators. If you want some specific tips, you can send a PM and I'll do what I can to help.

I am not sure what the next steps for your family may be. Is it possible to get your daughter a visitor visa? Then she could 'visit'?