Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Sam8119 said:
@Profiler: In MyCIC, did it ever show that Medical was "Passed"? Or it was always under review/ accepted?

Sam

Since October, when mycic emailed the missus the update to say it was passed, and until the latest update. Ecas still states they have received the medical. My GCMS notes cites which examiner and the date they were approved (which I will use tomorrow during my wtf call to my MP), and the MP'S office was advised three times they'd been accepted and approved.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
sylvain1 said:
Sorry to hear that, hopefully your MP will solve this issue. That would be pure waste of money to have to redo the medical.

it's all money making

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
profiler said:
So, first off, you need to be sure to stay on top of the messages from CIC. I cannot stress this enough. If you want to finish the process and be successful, stay on them. Not to sound preachy here, but you can really put yourself at risk.

You can argue this one with CIC. Does ecas show that you have medical results? If so, and they have been received, then you can argue it. But for others, they chose not to. You do need to pick your battles here. If you know you'd pass, just do them.

You can contact CIC (webform is probably more useful, but you can back it up with a call into the call centre). You need to notify them that, in your region that you cannot get a medical done until April 12th. You've booked it on that date, as it was the soonest possible date you could get. We did have to contact CIC about a PCC that they claimed we needed (in error). I told them we have ordered it, but it may or may not be available by the date they requested. We cannot control what the embassy does with the request. There was no issue extending it. As long as you show that you are making the effort to placate them, they generally are ok.

That said, Can you make it to another region easily? Like some regions can do medicals the next day. I understand you are in NFLD, but other areas have doctors that can complete them sometimes next day (Kitchener is one said region). Sometime this is not possible, but if it's an option, then you may want to consider it. Can NS, PEI or NB do them sooner?
Thanks a lot Profiler, I know, my bad...I did see the message but my stupidity I did not mind it for thought they have sent it by mistake the fact we already did our medicals upfront. I got no one else to blame but myself. I hope a letter of explanation would rectify this mistake. I will it tomorrow through express post. And yes, I will call CIC as well. Again, thank you so much. You are a big big support on this forum, your time and all your help is genuinely appreciated. I have read in the previous thread you're celebrating your birthday soon? happy happy birthday!!! mine is on the 27th!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
cariie up said:
Thanks a lot Profiler, I know, my bad...I did see the message but my stupidity I did not mind it for thought they have sent it by mistake the fact we already did our medicals upfront. I got no one else to blame but myself. I hope a letter of explanation would rectify this mistake. I will it tomorrow through express post. And yes, I will call CIC as well. Again, thank you so much. You are a big big support on this forum, your time and all your help is genuinely appreciated. I have read in the previous thread you're celebrating your birthday soon? happy happy birthday!!! mine is on the 27th!
You as well!

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
matthars said:
I think the CIC message under Medical is the default when at that stage. We also have "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam" and we haven't submitted the medical yet.
oh, really?. You might be right then. I just thought they did receive it because the completed medical forms ( we did our medical upfront) were included in my application. Thanks for this info, I definitely need to contact CIC and find out if our medicals are still valid or we need to redo it. I am sending a letter tomorrow.

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
meaningful1 said:
they are the
most difficult departmant to reach :eek:.
You got it right! It takes about an hour wait before you could get an agent. Most often than not, you never have a chance to talk to anyone. But again, that's CIC,
cant do anything but to lengthen your patience....

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
cariie up said:
You got it right! It takes about an hour wait before you could get an agent. Most often than not, you never have a chance to talk to anyone. But again, that's CIC,
cant do anything but to lengthen your patience....

i feel your pain when you get them.some of them.are rude

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Dasii77 said:
Hi everyone, its my first time posting here and I wanna say congrats to everyone who got SA, AIP so far.
I have been trying to link my application since last week, but still gets this message 'application cannot be found'
I have tried everything, even called CIC nd sent a webform but they haven't gotten back to me.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/linking-the-application-t480693.0.html
Have a look at that thread, instructions on linking found in there

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
profiler said:
So, it turns out that, even if you know for a fact (and I do) that medicals have passed (I have my GCMS notes that states they were passed and accepted by a medical examiner), that they are indeed asking for medicals again. I also will be checking with our MP tomorrow morning about it, as I think this is a systems error. I will report back when I get an answer...

For now, the missus wants me to book a medical.
Hi profiler, did they send you an email asking you to redo you medical? or simply sent a medical instruction? (like what they sent me...)

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
carolbb23 said:
i feel your pain when you get them.some of them.are rude
yes, a lot of them are, very rude and intimidating!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
cariie up said:
Hi profiler, did they send you an email asking you to redo you medical? or simply sent a medical instruction? (like what they sent me...)
They sent the missus a message via mycic (which she was notified of in her inbox) that included instructions for completing the medical this morning at 11:50am. I cry foul on that, because they absolutely accepted and approved the medical she already did... So, we will book at "As soon as you can fit us in" appointment with the KW panel physician, and I will be having a quick chat + email proofs follow up with my MP in the morning...

EDIT:
IA17361 (The medical examiner in New Delhi that updated the medical status) accepted the medical as passed on 2016/09/29 12:48:00 UTC. The description they left behind: "No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under Section 38 (1)(a). No surveillance required."

puddinghh

Mar 22, 2017
Hi all, I'm Feb 15 2016 applicant, I just checked ecas it says "Decision Made" on the PA and SA side. but when I checked mycic, the final decision says in progress. when I clicked the question mark on the final decision column it says "We have reached a final decision on your application". I haven't received any emails about SA or PA. Does anyone know what this means? What will happen next? Is the result more likely to be positive or negative? Thank you!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
puddinghh said:
Hi all, I'm Feb 15 2016 applicant, I just checked ecas it says "Decision Made" on the PA and SA side. but when I checked mycic, the final decision says in progress. when I clicked the question mark on the final decision column it says "We have reached a final decision on your application". I haven't received any emails about SA or PA. Does anyone know what this means? What will happen next? Is the result more likely to be positive or negative? Thank you!
The "?" is just a description of the line. You need to check your emails or your mail box for something from CIC.

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
profiler said:
They sent the missus a message via mycic (which she was notified of in her inbox) that included instructions for completing the medical this morning at 11:50am. I cry foul on that, because they absolutely accepted and approved the medical she already did... So, we will book at "As soon as you can fit us in" appointment with the KW panel physician, and I will be having a quick chat + email proofs follow up with my MP in the morning...
sigh, same message they sent me then. If they received yours, accepted and approved, why the holy smoke they are asking you to do medicals again? this might be an error, please let me know of any answer you could get when u call CIC. I will do the same.

I hope they will consider yours. This venture surely tests our patience...