+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

puddinghh

Mar 22, 2017
profiler said:
The "?" is just a description of the line. You need to check your emails or your mail box for something from CIC.
Thank you for your reply :) When I checked the "?" yesterday, it showed something different though and on the ecas side, the status was "application received" yesterday , now is "decision made". I hope it's positive :D

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
puddinghh said:
Thank you for your reply :) When I checked the "?" yesterday, it showed something different though and on the ecas side, the status was "application received" yesterday , now is "decision made". I hope it's positive :D
If the CBSA hasn't showed up yet, then it's probably positive...

Realistically, you'd know long before today if there was a problem. Requests for proofs, interview(s), procedural fairness letters, etc.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
cariie up said:
sigh, same message they sent me then. If they received yours, accepted and approved, why the holy smoke they are asking you to do medicals again? this might be an error, please let me know of any answer you could get when u call CIC. I will do the same.

I hope they will consider yours. This venture surely tests our patience...
If you revisit my post (which you commented on), I didn't just make that employee number, or date-time stamp up. I have my case notes with the activity number and everything on it...

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
puddinghh said:
Hi all, I'm Feb 15 2016 applicant, I just checked ecas it says "Decision Made" on the PA and SA side. but when I checked mycic, the final decision says in progress. when I clicked the question mark on the final decision column it says "We have reached a final decision on your application". I haven't received any emails about SA or PA. Does anyone know what this means? What will happen next? Is the result more likely to be positive or negative? Thank you!
The processing of your application might have been completed. you may receive an email in the next few days. I hope the result is in your favor, if it is congratulations!!! be positive!

puddinghh

Mar 22, 2017
SA_to_Canada said:
Good morning, all. Feb 17 2016 applicant here. Just checked ecas this morning and both SA and PA say "decision made". No further info when I click the link. I presume the decisions are positive.
Hi :) I'm Feb 15 2016 applicant ;D I think we have the same situation here, both SA and PA say "decision made", mycic final decision says still in progress but "?" stated "decision made". Have you received any emails yet?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
puddinghh said:
Hi :) I'm Feb 15 2016 applicant ;D I think we have the same situation here, both SA and PA say "decision made", mycic final decision says still in progress but "?" stated "decision made". Have you received any emails yet?
I would ignore the "?". It says the same for my wife's medicals...

puddinghh

Mar 22, 2017
profiler said:
If the CBSA hasn't showed up yet, then it's probably positive...

Realistically, you'd know long before today if there was a problem. Requests for proofs, interview(s), procedural fairness letters, etc.
Glad to hear that! thanks! Hopefully I will hear some good news in the next few days :D

puddinghh

Mar 22, 2017
cariie up said:
The processing of your application might have been completed. you may receive an email in the next few days. I hope the result is in your favor, if it is congratulations!!! be positive!
Thank you ! :D

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
profiler said:
EDIT:
IA17361 (The medical examiner in New Dehli that updated the medical status) accepted the medical as passed on 2016/09/29 12:48:00 UTC. The description they left behind: "No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under Section 38 (1)(a). No surveillance required."
This evidently shows that they have accepted the results of your medicals. You can use this for your argument. They should not send you for another medical. (sigh sigh sigh)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
puddinghh said:
Glad to hear that! thanks! Hopefully I will hear some good news in the next few days :D
It will be a communication from a local visa office to you, that will contain instructions and a date/time to attend the office for an interview. There, they will verify ID's (sponsor and PA have to attend), they will ask a few questions that should be dead simple to answer, then hand you your COPR and send away for your PR Card (will show up in a couple or 8 wks).

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
puddinghh said:
Thank you ! :D
you're welcome, I am happy for you, I hope ours is coming soon too

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
cariie up said:
This evidently shows that they have accepted the results of your medicals. You can use this for your argument. They should not send you for another medical. (sigh sigh sigh)
Exactly my point. In the case that they definitely need them, we will book the appointment too, while I get the MP to chase the higher-ups regarding this. When I get something from them stating the medical is not required, I will call the dogs off...

Otherwise, this will be one more complaint that IRCC/CIC will receive via the MP whip.

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
profiler said:
Exactly my point. In the case that they definitely need them, we will book the appointment too, while I get the MP to chase the higher-ups regarding this. When I get something from them stating the medical is not required, I will call the dogs off...

Otherwise, this will be one more complaint that IRCC/CIC will receive via the MP whip.
I would do it too. You have all the right to argue this case. This is a bit much. This shows some inefficiency on their side...Please keep us posted on this. I will visit my MP as well and ask to make a call for me, rather that staying on the line for an hour or so and end up having not attended at all.
Good luck and hope you will prove them wrong!

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
@Profiler: I see, it is strange that they revert back on something they approved. Now I am concerned about mine too

Sam

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Sam8119 said:
@Profiler: I see, it is strange that they revert back on something they approved. Now I am concerned about mine too

Sam
I will report back tomorrow, once I have been able to get the dogs chasing after IRCC. Maybe they just don't know about it -- maybe they do. I will know better tomorrow.