Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
RAHASH11 said:
I have not included any consent forms :-X Maybe I should contact them to cancel it?
Too late now...

Because your partner is in Canada (inland, right?) they can also make a request for the notes. If you do it, or they do it, ATIP doesn't know.

RAHASH11

Oct 29, 2016
profiler said:
Too late now...

Because your partner is in Canada (inland, right?) they can also make a request for the notes. If you do it, or they do it, ATIP doesn't know.
yes inland. He should request them right away?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
RAHASH11 said:
yes inland. He should request them right away?
Well you can request them for him. And it will take like 30 days to get them. So, plan accordingly ;)

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
@profiler I remember a cic agent told me when we called that our case is doing good timing and we are in sir our laywer just said everything going well

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
Correct me if I am wrong here, I think maria_mirabela has yet to do her medical, and she started the process in July. My wife has had her medical finished and accepted, and yes she would love to land before Christmas (her birthday is Boxing Day). Orthodox Christmas is Jan 6-7. So she would be able to make it home to celebrate Christmas with her family and friends..

I did share that CIC updated my MP that we are just waiting for (in order) Criminality and Security checks to finish, local VO review and issuance (or interview). So it's possible that we will get there.

That said, I hope everyone lands by Christmas :)

Oh and since we are on the topic of Christmas, my ex has signalled that (with minor replacements of words like :eek:dd -> even and vice versa), she plans to accept the offer made.
Yep, you're right, I'm gonna do the medicals on nov 8.
But my Christmas is on dec 25 even if I'm orthodox ... Russians they have what it's called " old style" orthodox I belive ...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
Yep, you're right, I'm gonna do the medicals on nov 8.
But my Christmas is on dec 25 even if I'm orthodox ... Russians they have what it's called " old style" orthodox I belive ...
Yeah.. they call it "Russian Orthodox", or "crazy". Honestly, every one knows Christmas is Dec 25... ;)

But they have their national holiday Jan 6-7. So she'd get to see friends and family on the holiday, after spending real Christmas with her Canadian friends and family.. That was more my point -- not to cause religious strife.

EDIT: she would probably like to spend New Years there too. Do they have the New Year tree tradition in Romania? That one always confused me..

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
Yeah.. they call it "Russian Orthodox", or "crazy". Honestly, every one knows Christmas is Dec 25... ;)

But they have their national holiday Jan 6-7. So she'd get to see friends and family on the holiday, after spending real Christmas with her Canadian friends and family.. That was more my point -- not to cause religious strife.

EDIT: she would probably like to spend New Years there too. Do they have the New Year tree tradition in Romania? That one always confused me..
It's a Christmas tree not a New Years one and yeah we have it, along with Christmas carols and all that jazz...
I'm not into religion at all but I loooooove Christmas gifts :p

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
It's a Christmas tree not a New Years one and yeah we have it, along with Christmas carols and all that jazz...
I'm not into religion at all but I loooooove Christmas gifts :p
That's what I said!!

So no in the east (Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, others?) they invert the holidays and so they go tree hunting and decorating Dec 31. They leave the new years teee up until after their Christmas...

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
That's what I said!!

So no in the east (Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, others?) they invert the holidays and so they go tree hunting and decorating Dec 31. They leave the new years teee up until after their Christmas...
You are so right I just realized ... We always had our holiday resorts in RO full of old style orthodoxies coming from abroad at that time of year! Damn, now I miss my folks...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
You are so right I just realized ... We always had our holiday resorts in RO full of old style orthodoxies coming from abroad at that time of year! Damn, now I miss my folks...
:( I didn't mean to do that.. I just was trying to correct my ignorance... I only know a little bit about Romania.. mostly Transilvania and the Carpathians..

Now I know that RO resorts decorate for (backwards) holidays! At least, backwards from the nearing 40 years of "western" programming..

legolg

May 10, 2016
GTA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-04-2016 & AOR 2 10-06-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
04-11-2016; Passed end of March 2017
Interview........
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-07-2017
Apparently tomorrow they will reveal the news for the immigration policies. Hopefully that will give us the news we need for spousal sponsorship.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
@Maria and profiler it's just a waiting game, my uncle ex girlfriend was Romania but her whole family are Canadian citizen so she celebrate our Christmas on Dec 25 and orthodox Christmas so double pressie lol

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
legolg said:
Apparently tomorrow they will reveal the news for the immigration policies. Hopefully that will give us the news we need for spousal sponsorship.
Want my crystal ball to make a prediction?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
carolbb23 said:
@Maria and profiler it's just a waiting game, my uncle ex girlfriend was Romania but her whole family are Canadian citizen so she celebrate our Christmas on Dec 25 and orthodox Christmas so double pressie lol
Yeah it really doesn't work that way in our place. That would mean 3 sets of gifts: Christmas, Birthday, Russian Orthodox Christmas...

Yeah we don't do that. We do order stuff online to be delivered to the in-laws in Moscow though..