Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
@profiler love that one my hubby is really calm about, any time for me since we started in Dec 14 2015 and them starting processing in January 15 2016 your started your journey in 2016 any day any day profiler. My knee is out we took our 9 month old lab puppy to dog park next thing I know it a golden retiver
Was running hit my knees flying into the air landed hard

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
My guess was they'd finish landing june 16-18 by then.. and it would be 15 days after her medical expired...

My guess for her was Nov 15 - Christmas..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
carolbb23 said:
@profiler love that one my hubby is really calm about, any time for me since we started in Dec 14 2015 and them starting processing in January 15 2016 your started your journey in 2016 any day any day profiler. My knee is out we took our 9 month old lab puppy to dog park next thing I know it a golden retiver
Was running hit my knees flying into the air landed hard
Sorry to hear!

Reminds me of when our Mastiff was a pup.. 6 mos old and 110lbs. He decided he needed to pee real bad and wa ted grass immediately. He twisted me so fast that he pulled my groin...

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
polarvolcano said:
Just a general FYI for people curious about leaving Canada while their application is in process. I just got back from a trip to the USA without any problems entering through YUL. Same deal as always, look at the passport - scan the visa page - entry stamp - have a nice day. No big deal. Have had the same experience through YYZ, YVR and YYC.
Hi,

What was the period of your vacation?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
@PROFILER you can not be mad at them when they look at you

val____val

Nov 30, 2015
simpsol22 said:
Yay!! Congrats!! I actually saw a few people in my area only get 2 days notice!...in fact i think 1 was the next day. As profiler said, it's just basic questions nothing to stress about--they already have the info and making sure nothing changed.
Are you on the spreadsheet. I see a name similar to you. (I can update if it's you--just need to know the day you got your SA)
Thank you simpsol22!
I am not sure if that is me on your file. I didn't get any SA email notification, thus have no idea what's the date. It showed up in my application status on roughly 8-10th of October. I hope it helps; please feel free to add me to your timeline.

thank you again! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
val____val said:
Thank you simpsol22!
I am not sure if that is me on your file. I didn't get any SA email notification, thus have no idea what's the date. It showed up in my application status on roughly 8-10th of October. I hope it helps; please feel free to add me to your timeline.

thank you again! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
No problem. :) I went ahead and added you a new line just in case you are not "Valeriia....." And i did not put anything for SA since you didn't actually get a letter. You are like many that go from AOR to Landing. :)

Here is a link....if you want to add more detail, just add your name "val____val" on the first tab and fill in whatever detail you want to add. Only editors can edit the actual page with applicants info. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit#gid=130501564

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
I did some extra research regarding the OWP situation that I'm in (out of status when applied, back in status before the 4 mos processing period).
Even though CIC call centre agent said my app doesn't qualify for the project because I was out of status when submitted, IRCC website says:
" Notice – Update on work permits for spouses and common-law partners applying for permanent residence from within Canada
To be eligible for an open work permit, you must:
- be a spouse or common-law partner living in Canada who is being sponsored under the Spouse or common-law partner in Canada (SCLPC) class - checked
- you must have valid temporary resident status (as a visitor, student or worker); nothing about being in status at the time when the app was filed - checked
- live at the same address as your sponsor - checked
"

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2015-12-11.asp

Now what on earth am I supposed to believe?!

PS: Thanks all of you in advance for being patient about my never-ending ranting....

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
PS: Thanks all of you in advance for being patient about my never-ending ranting....
It's been a struggle...

maria_mirabela said:
I did some extra research regarding the OWP situation that I'm in (out of status when applied, back in status before the 4 mos processing period).
Even though CIC call centre agent said my app doesn't qualify for the project because I was out of status when submitted, IRCC website says:
" Notice – Update on work permits for spouses and common-law partners applying for permanent residence from within Canada
To be eligible for an open work permit, you must:
- be a spouse or common-law partner living in Canada who is being sponsored under the Spouse or common-law partner in Canada (SCLPC) class - checked
- you must have valid temporary resident status (as a visitor, student or worker); nothing about being in status at the time when the app was filed - checked
- live at the same address as your sponsor - checked
"

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2015-12-11.asp

Now what on earth am I supposed to believe?!
So, if this was my wife's situation, I would ask for an MP to make a call into CIC for me. They bypass the call centre and at least you can get a reliable answer (and they can advocate for you). My temper-tantrum yesterday aside, I would have still called to ask to get some help. I personally think that because you were still eligible to restore status, that they should have considered it anyway, and just notified you that you had to pay and extra fee as they were restoring your status at the same time.

But, that's a sick little man's view of Canadian Immigration. So keep that in mind -- and now my wife is checking daily for her deportation letter...

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
-- and now my wife is checking daily for her deportation letter...
Wait! That's just you being dark and twisted, right?! There's no actual deportation letter crawling its way to your mailbox you know that....

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
Wait! That's just you being dark and twisted, right?! There's no actual deportation letter crawling its way to your mailbox you know that....
That was my wife's joke. Dark Russian Humour (she calls it). She thinks I am going to piss CIC off enough that they will just deport her.. Obviously they won't do that because I asked my representative to talk to them...

And of course, I was only teasing you about it being a struggle.... I assumed you caught that ;)

There is a lady here that I work with who had CRA chasing her (calling demanding money that she didn't owe). She called her MP and the whole situation went away...

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
That was my wife's joke. Dark Russian Humour (she calls it). She thinks I am going to piss CIC off enough that they will just deport her.. Obviously they won't do that because I asked my representative to talk to them...

And of course, I was only teasing you about it being a struggle.... I assumed you caught that ;)

There is a lady here that I work with who had CRA chasing her (calling demanding money that she didn't owe). She called her MP and the whole situation went away...
It's a much healthier attitude this dark humour thing than getting all freaked out and depressed...

Anyway, I sent a CSE last week to let them know I am back in status. Once I get the reply for that I think I'm gonna send them another one stating my conversation with the call centre agent, both receipts I have for both OWP apps and the excerpt from IRCC website that I posted here and ask them to advice how should I proceed. If nothing happens, then I will contact the MP. I don't want to annoy them and I see the MP intervention as the last resort.

Meanwhile, you get ready for a Christmas-landing party! :p

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
It's a much healthier attitude this dark humour thing than getting all freaked out and depressed...
It's how they survive (apparently). I was warned immediately that I would have to get used to it (when we first met).

maria_mirabela said:
I don't want to annoy them and I see the MP intervention as the last resort.
It's really no different than you having a lawyer... But I agree and understand. I also prefer not to use a sledge hammer for killing a fly..

maria_mirabela said:
Meanwhile, you get ready for a Christmas-landing party! :p
Pfffftt.... you don't know that she will land by then! So her plans include booking a flight to Moscow (that day, apparently) before she drags me to a music venue. Neither of us (apparently) will be driving home.