Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Told ya you would :).

How's it?
Aaaah brother. In this life who can be sure what direction their road will lead. Do all u have in your powers to do n the rest generally take care of itself.
Still job hunting but apparently am too picky, but am still hunting

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Aaaah brother. In this life who can be sure what direction their road will lead. Do all u have in your powers to do n the rest generally take care of itself.
They say variety is the spice of life... :)
Though spring is here, I think. So, it's almost whiskey season :)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
So.... on our way to the landing interview in Etobicoke!!!!!! Woooohoooooo!!!!
Congrats. You'll do fine. It's only moderately painful.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Dear friends
Today I landed.thank your all of you guys.the interview was easy nothing hard and she asked me same 3 questions.
Again thank you I got lot of benefit from this website
I hope everyone will get their status
Congrats,, that awesome!

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Security - are you a risk to Canadian society (have you been charged with war crimes? organized crime? terror? attempting to overthrow other governments? etc).

Criminality - have you committed crimes (like theft, murder, etc).

If they didn't have a PCC, then you will have to wait for them to complete the parts that required it. Given that they only got it on Jan 10, it can take up to 60 days to come back to your file. When they return to it, they will request Security and Criminality. Criminality is usually pretty fast. Security might not be. Can take 0 days to 6 months for Security to be completed.
Same for me we had to provide for my wife some police records and to pay the last RP card fee.

for the police records we had to prive some explaination for why we didnt provided them (emails of consulates)

do you know how many times now for the good news ?

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Security - are you a risk to Canadian society (have you been charged with war crimes? organized crime? terror? attempting to overthrow other governments? etc).

Criminality - have you committed crimes (like theft, murder, etc).

If they didn't have a PCC, then you will have to wait for them to complete the parts that required it. Given that they only got it on Jan 10, it can take up to 60 days to come back to your file. When they return to it, they will request Security and Criminality. Criminality is usually pretty fast. Security might not be. Can take 0 days to 6 months for Security to be completed.
we are in this scenario too. we received 2 months ago a notification asking police records and to pay the last fee of the rp.

we had to provide with the lawyer a explaination letter and some proofs from different embassies showing we cant have the police records for turke and syria... we sent this last month now and we are waiting....

next week we are gonna send another letter with the lawyer to know whats going on

any advice guys ??? thanks

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Good luck with the job hunting,, Ive been looking for over a year and no luck.. BUT i'm old and trying to enter a completely new line of work, Cant drive trucks up here due to cost of getting there version of the American CDL,,, I don't have 5 grand lol .. I actually had a guy tell me we wont hire anyone on a TWP, because there is no guarantee we will get PR status .. I see his point still it ticked me off.. Ok just stickin my nose in where I shouldn't lolol

ashaduzzaman007

Oct 6, 2016
Hey I had a interview on 5th march on Bangladesh
Relationship interview
Then I got pre arrival letter inviting
On 15th march
Til now no news can you please tell me what's next and what does it mean by pre arrival letter
Also in same time someone also had interview in my day and she got her pre arrival date on the same date of mine and today she got ppr but in my way there is no news I m so worry
Please help me

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Same for me we had to provide for my wife some police records and to pay the last RP card fee.

for the police records we had to prive some explaination for why we didnt provided them (emails of consulates)

do you know how many times now for the good news ?
we are in this scenario too. we received 2 months ago a notification asking police records and to pay the last fee of the rp.

we had to provide with the lawyer a explaination letter and some proofs from different embassies showing we cant have the police records for turke and syria... we sent this last month now and we are waiting....

next week we are gonna send another letter with the lawyer to know whats going on

any advice guys ??? thanks

This is not the same scenario. You are requesting a waiver on the PCC. There is no way to know how long it's going to take in your case. Usually 60 days is about when they will pick the file up again. But, if they choose to do a more thorough job on the Security screening to verify no criminal history, it can take longer.

So, it's literally impossible to know. Sorry.

Reactions: goteborg