Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi,

Did you called a different number for CIC Mississauga or did you call 1-888-242-2100. My Visa Office is Etobicoke. It would be awesome if I have a direct number for them.

Also, I also have a worthless lawyer, I got DM made last Saturday and I called him asking if he sees any of this on my account and to explain what it means, he booked me in for an appointment for next Saturday. Like I need to know then :mad:. I had to call CIC myself yesterday and ask what DM on both sides mean and the agent confirm that my application has been approved for permanent residence.

My personal advice to you is when you need to know information, call CIC yourself. Call as many time as you need and ask as many questions you have. Some people said CIC agents information is not accurate, but for me its better and more accurate information than my lawyer provided to me.

Good luck!
CIC will email you from Etobicoke. There is no direct number to Mississauga. Etobicoke is a local office -- Mississauga is a Case Processing Centre. Having the number wouldn't do you any good.

Andyjack

Jun 7, 2017
They will require more than just your Schedule A. That just gives Canadian Intelligence a place to start. You still have to submit the PCC for them to further validate the file. I cannot comment on exact specifics. But I am not surprised that it's been 60 days to be quite honest. I would expect something in maybe 3 months from submission date.

Criminal history is remarkably easy for them to find. Criminality usually is the easiest thing to complete. The fact that they asked for fingerprints tells me there is someone else with a name similar to yours that they are aware of. So, that can also explain the delay.

It's the Security piece that takes the time. It's ordered by CBSA, but it's completed by Canadian Intelligence and their international partners. This is what takes the time.
Thanks. We submitted the PCC again in January by mail and uploading it to their web form for the second time and my representative submitted before then in November through the web form only and the fingerprint was submitted with it in November. So we should have heard something by now at least, but every time I call the self service it says we do not need your fingerprints, medical passed, don’t need any information now, they will contact us if they need more. They are still processing background check. Landing letter should be what to expect now?? Also I hope they don’t ask us to re-do the medical and PCC cuz that would really suck

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks. We submitted the PCC again in January by mail and uploading it to their web form for the second time and my representative submitted before then in November through the web form only and the fingerprint was submitted with it in November. So we should have heard something by now at least, but every time I call the self service it says we do not need your fingerprints, medical passed, don’t need any information now, they will contact us if they need more. They are still processing background check. Landing letter should be what to expect now?? Also I hope they don’t ask us to re-do the medical and PCC cuz that would really suck
Call the call centre and have them tell you that they do not require anything from you. # 888-242-2100.

From that point, you should receive SA, AIP, and then DM/Landing (or they have been known to combine the two).

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Hi,

Did you called a different number for CIC Mississauga or did you call 1-888-242-2100. My Visa Office is Etobicoke. It would be awesome if I have a direct number for them.

Also, I also have a worthless lawyer, I got DM made last Saturday and I called him asking if he sees any of this on my account and to explain what it means, he booked me in for an appointment for next Saturday. Like I need to know then :mad:. I had to call CIC myself yesterday and ask what DM on both sides mean and the agent confirm that my application has been approved for permanent residence.

My personal advice to you is when you need to know information, call CIC yourself. Call as many time as you need and ask as many questions you have. Some people said CIC agents information is not accurate, but for me its better and more accurate information than my lawyer provided to me.

Good luck!
Congrats to you on DM... I always am calling them,, sometimes your on hold for around 40 min or so but I have a headset lolol .. I call the exact same number you call.. I think its all they have for US.. I know my MP can call straight in but they have a different number than we do, I was going to Fire this so called lawyer, but gonna wait for now,,, wow amazing how people can say they are an Attorney and still don't know anything about Immigration

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Congrats to you on DM... I always am calling them,, sometimes your on hold for around 40 min or so but I have a headset lolol .. I call the exact same number you call.. I think its all they have for US.. I know my MP can call straight in but they have a different number than we do, I was going to Fire this so called lawyer, but gonna wait for now,,, wow amazing how people can say they are an Attorney and still don't know anything about Immigration

"so-called" :D

Reactions: WOLFHAWK

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
welllllllllllllllllllll you know lolol
Coulda done it all yourself, ya know. You have to supply the answers to the lawyer anyway...

The gal in Kitchener wanted $10-$13k to do my wife's file. I did it for the cost of the paperwork and the courier.

What's goin' on big man?

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Coulda done it all yourself, ya know. You have to supply the answers to the lawyer anyway...

The gal in Kitchener wanted $10-$13k to do my wife's file. I did it for the cost of the paperwork and the courier.

What's goin' on big man?
if I had known how easy it was and about this blog.. id have never paid that so called lawyer a dime.... not much happening here in the Barrie area,,, took and got a good wash job on my Tundra and then today cleaned the inside and vacuumed.. I hate my truck getting dirty more so on the inside... ... so I had to webform those 2 documents again to cic ,, when I sent them the fist times,, I screwed it all up lolol,, its all good now..

What have you been to my old pal well ok maybe not old,, but old enough for you to know better lmao

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
if I had known how easy it was and about this blog.. id have never paid that so called lawyer a dime.... not much happening here in the Barrie area,,, took and got a good wash job on my Tundra and then today cleaned the inside and vacuumed.. I hate my truck getting dirty more so on the inside... ... so I had to webform those 2 documents again to cic ,, when I sent them the fist times,, I screwed it all up lolol,, its all good now..

What have you been to my old pal well ok maybe not old,, but old enough for you to know better lmao
Gotta tease ya...you know how this works :)

Not much, thanks.

Last edited:

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Sounds like someone at CPC-M or Etobicoke was click happy. Happens. Ask around... I bet there is a crazy BadAss Jamaican around here (@meaningful1 here's looking at you, kid!) that was accused of being in the Afghan police/army. Total mistake. Button click. I would just supply the info they asked for and a letter that states you're unsure what's happening.

You got an AIP letter. You got your OWP (which means you passed AIP).

You could also reach out to a local MP's office. They can get it sorted for you (ask your husband to do this -- or to start the ball rolling with them). They have a special line they can call and they don't wait on hold like we do.
Real bad ass police officer they said I was.
lol I can laugh now but at that time I was furious
Lol

Reactions: profiler

Fatih123

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Dear friends
Today I landed.thank your all of you guys.the interview was easy nothing hard and she asked me same 3 questions.
Again thank you I got lot of benefit from this website
I hope everyone will get their status

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Dear friends
Today I landed.thank your all of you guys.the interview was easy nothing hard and she asked me same 3 questions.
Again thank you I got lot of benefit from this website
I hope everyone will get their status
Congrats!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
FWIW: Meds in Kitchener are priced as follows (I bet some might faint)

Medical: $140
Chest X-Ray: $40
Blood Work: $15

Total: $195. They said $190, but it was before 9... Cash, Debit, or Credit. And OHIP does NOT cover the X-Ray or blood work, as immigration is not an OHIP covered service.
OHIP only covered the medical cost? Just not the blood work and x-ray?