24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
ks1234567 said:
Our file was transferred to London directly so where do we fit in London (standard countries) ?
By 'standard' I mean the countries that normally apply via London (UK, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, etc).

So if your file was transferred directly from Mississauga to London, not Mississauga to Islamabad to London, then post your info and I'll add you to the spreadsheet. We are only adding the ones transferred directly to London, as the ones that started in Islamabad mess up the stats on the spreadsheet. There are only 4 Pakistani applicants on the spreadsheet from 2014, and I think only one or two from 2013, so I certainly would like to have more in there to help people get an idea of what processing times are like in London, since right now it's anyone's guess!

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
SchnookoLoly said:
By 'standard' I mean the countries that normally apply via London (UK, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, etc).

So if your file was transferred directly from Mississauga to London, not Mississauga to Islamabad to London, then post your info and I'll add you to the spreadsheet. We are only adding the ones transferred directly to London, as the ones that started in Islamabad mess up the stats on the spreadsheet. There are only 4 Pakistani applicants on the spreadsheet from 2014, and I think only one or two from 2013, so I certainly would like to have more in there to help people get an idea of what processing times are like in London, since right now it's anyone's guess!
So right now we are not certain if the 11 months applies to Pakistanis transferred directly form Mississauga?

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
berket said:
So right now we are not certain if the 11 months applies to Pakistanis transferred directly form Mississauga?
In theory, it should. London processing is London processing. However, I know that at least for Brits, "straight forward" applications were usually processed in more like 5 months, even though advertised time in London was 10-11 months, so the spreadsheet helped give a decent idea of that. Even now, British applications are being processed in 7ish months average. However, no Pakistani applications have been approved yet, and there are only 5 or so people on the spreadsheet, so it's hard to say one way or another. I'd guess that the 11 months still applies (Remember it's 11 months for 80%), but I am curious to see when approvals start coming through and what the average actually is.

(Certainly for Brit applications being kept in Canada, processing time is very fast - both of those about 5 months.

So the more data the better, really.

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
SchnookoLoly said:
In theory, it should. London processing is London processing. However, I know that at least for Brits, "straight forward" applications were usually processed in more like 5 months, even though advertised time in London was 10-11 months, so the spreadsheet helped give a decent idea of that. Even now, British applications are being processed in 7ish months average. However, no Pakistani applications have been approved yet, and there are only 5 or so people on the spreadsheet, so it's hard to say one way or another. I'd guess that the 11 months still applies (Remember it's 11 months for 80%), but I am curious to see when approvals start coming through and what the average actually is.

(Certainly for Brit applications being kept in Canada, processing time is very fast - both of those about 5 months.

So the more data the better, really.
Other thing is that the timelines on the Immigration Website apply to the Visa processing center.

If the Pakistani timelines were different or longer, I'm sure they would put a disclaimer on the London Visa office section of the website saying something like "Timeline does not apply to Pakistani applicants"

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
berket said:
Other thing is that the timelines on the Immigration Website apply to the Visa processing center.

If the Pakistani timelines were different or longer, I'm sure they would put a disclaimer on the London Visa office section of the website saying something like "Timeline does not apply to Pakistani applicants"
I agree.

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wyz said:
OMG I'm fed up, applied around what your date was in Nov 2011. Now...I don't know what to do with my life anymore. We have a baby and a strong relationship...and these ppl are just keeping a father and child apart. I hate this!
I completely understand how you feel. This extremely brutal waiting time creates so much problems in the relationship reason being is long distance. Everyone wants to live with their spouse. I pray we hear something soon, my husband is literally going crazy due to waiting. Like he doesn't even want to come here anymore, he keeps on telling me to go over there and live there.

mkmh11

Oct 15, 2014
AoA all,

I have been following this thread and forum for a long time now but this is my 1st post. I know one of the members 'toocareless1' used to be an activr member of this forum and his timeline showed that his process was completed in 12 months and few days. I believe his file was transfered to LVO directly. So, that gives me a hope that the process will be done in around 12months.

Anyone from Nov or Dec 2013 have applied for notes recently?

I hope and pray for everyone that Allah taala makes this time easy for all of us and we can reunite with our loved ones soon. Ameen

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have sent a case specific inquiry to London...received 2 email in response...one is a confirmation from "London-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca" and second one is a un-delivered notice from "LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca" ... anyone else seen this issue....should i resend it ?

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
^ I think they have some forwarding address that's broken as a few people have found the same thing. You can re-send it once but write at the top "Apologies if you get this twice, but I received an undelivered notice in response to my first email" or something along those lines. But don't send more than that. I am leaning towards saying there are no issues, though, since you did get the confirmation email, which would not have been sent if the message hadn't hit the inbox there.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks SchnookoLoly .. I tried again and didn't receive the error this time....i hope they reply me back with answer to my query

SchnookoLoly said:
^ I think they have some forwarding address that's broken as a few people have found the same thing. You can re-send it once but write at the top "Apologies if you get this twice, but I received an undelivered notice in response to my first email" or something along those lines. But don't send more than that. I am leaning towards saying there are no issues, though, since you did get the confirmation email, which would not have been sent if the message hadn't hit the inbox there.

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
I did order notes. Nothing has started. Only medical is clear..............seems like nor work since march. File transfer to LVO in Feb 2014.
got my notes 2-3 weeks ago

mkmh11 said:
AoA all,

I have been following this thread and forum for a long time now but this is my 1st post. I know one of the members 'toocareless1' used to be an activr member of this forum and his timeline showed that his process was completed in 12 months and few days. I believe his file was transfered to LVO directly. So, that gives me a hope that the process will be done in around 12months.

Anyone from Nov or Dec 2013 have applied for notes recently?

I hope and pray for everyone that Allah taala makes this time easy for all of us and we can reunite with our loved ones soon. Ameen

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
My husband got the passport request 1& 2 from london office on Oct 8th.
Hopefully he will be here before December. :)

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Astro2 said:
When did your file go to London? How long did they take?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
any applicant who applied in Mar 2013???

any progress except the file transferred to LVO

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Astro2 said:
CONGRATS :)