+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
HasT said:
Dost_Dost said:
InshAllah very soon we all will hear good news regarding the process of immigration . aameen sum aameen

I am new on this forum.My wife has sponsored me from Quebec under Family class in March 2014.I submitted my original academic documents but did not receive any acknowledgement or receipt.I am little curios about how and when will I get my original documents back.Would CIC send it to my wife in Canada or would they be directly mailed to my mailing address.
Well man, this is one of the challenges. They will actually keep your originals till the end of your case processing. This is at least what they told me when I requested them to send me my originals back.

Well I had to let go of a wonderful opportunity in UAE because these people had my originals.

So my friend there is nothing much we can do. Btw if you have received AOR of your file that would mean they have all of your documents that you sent.

Best of luck.

HasT

Oct 12, 2014
ks1234567 said:
Well man, this is one of the challenges. They will actually keep your originals till the end of your case processing. This is at least what they told me when I requested them to send me my originals back.

Well I had to let go of a wonderful opportunity in UAE because these people had my originals.

So my friend there is nothing much we can do. Btw if you have received AOR of your file that would mean they have all of your documents that you sent.

Best of luck.
Thanks for the guidance.Would they send it directly to my address in PK or to my spouse in Canada.I just hope and pray that they don't get misplaced.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Returned to the Sponsor

HasT said:
Thanks for the guidance.Would they send it directly to my address in PK or to my spouse in Canada.I just hope and pray that they don't get misplaced.

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Hi & Aoa to Everyone,

I request all of the forum members to kindly pray for my PP Return as my PP is with CHC ISB from Last 2 months.

Regards,
Omer Qureshi

dr.tooba

Sep 10, 2014
I don't understand y r they delaying passport request :( my re medical was done almost one n half months back on 27 th August additional documents also submitted but they r delaying n delaying its so frusturating

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
My notes say that I have PASSED the medical.
Does this mean I would not have to get a re medical done even when it expires?

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
sh52 said:
My notes say that I have PASSED the medical.
Does this mean I would not have to get a re medical done even when it expires?
Medical is valid for a year only. If it expires before the application is concluded, you will have to go through it again. They will ask for a remedical themselves.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
dr.tooba said:
What is the significance of having re medical does this means application is In final stage of processing ?
It totally depends on the visa officer. Sometimes they send a remedical after Eligiblity check and after remedical they do the background n security check. N then comes the PPR. That's the usual process. But in some cases it could be different n thats exceptional. Like recently we have seen the trend that they ask for remedical n then call for an interview,which determines the eligibilty. So here remedical comes before everything. All in all, if they have requested a remedical, it's a sign that they are working on your file. Which is a good thing. Hope that helps :)

t_imtia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2013
File Transfer...
November 26, 2013
Med's Request
November 3, 2014
Med's Done....
November 28, 2014
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon!
Hello everyone!

I am a new member. I sponsored my husband on October 4, 2013. His file moved to London on January 26, 2014. His medical expired this year on September 26, 2014; but they have not asked for another medical right now. Do they usually ask in writing or give a call? How can I check what's happening with his file in London? Is there a way to check the status? How long is it taking now a days to process the files? I just need some guidance.

Thank you!!

Taiba M.

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
t_imtia said:
Hello everyone!

I am a new member. I sponsored my husband on October 4, 2013. His file moved to London on January 26, 2014. His medical expired this year on September 26, 2014; but they have not asked for another medical right now. Do they usually ask in writing or give a call? How can I check what's happening with his file in London? Is there a way to check the status? How long is it taking now a days to process the files? I just need some guidance.

Thank you!!

Taiba M.
Apply for gcms notes and it will tell you the current status and progress with your file.

t_imtia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2013
File Transfer...
November 26, 2013
Med's Request
November 3, 2014
Med's Done....
November 28, 2014
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon!
kasmusrob said:
Apply for gcms notes and it will tell you the current status and progress with your file.
Thank you!! I will do that!!

Solesilence

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad via chc london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2013
AOR Received.
SA approval- 15 may 2013
File Transfer...
To London 24 Feb 2014
Med's Request
Nov 14 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 24 2014
Interview........
waived ALH
Passport Req..
Dec 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 27th 2015
LANDED..........
inshAllah sooon
how long is gcms taking to come nowadays? i last ordered in june and it took 28 days to come. Also if i order notes today and receive it after 30 days does it contain information up until the thirtieth day or only until the day i ordered it?

they requested docs from me and gave me 60 days to send them (birth certificate of my lovely daughter and passport pages of the sponsor showing all dates exiting and entering pakistan and also marrige reg certifictae) they said if i dont send the docs in 60 days they will process my case without the docs. I sent them the docs alhumdulillah but any idea when i will get a reply?

anyoe have experiance?

congrats to all those who got the visa! and omerqureshi we r making dua for you they gave you ppr2 but have not issued visa yet? after two months? that's frustrating! inshAllah very very soon. i would order gcms or email them and inquire!!

Shafaq

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-2013
File Transfer...
May-2014
Hi everyone,

Hope all of you doing fine. Is there anyone whose case file in July 2013 and file transfer to london office on June 2014??

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam,
Can everyone please make dua my husband gets ppr soon! We have been waiting for the past 4 months now after he passed his interview. We are very depressedd! Thanks guys<3