London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
ks1234567 said:
Aliya, guess you are right. I think it's 11 months for 80 % of cases any ways. This is 9th month in process since my file was transferred to London, even if they respond now it will take couple of months to conclude. This means 11 is not possible but I do hope it gets done soon like 12 /13 months.
what about your time line and update on yoour case

MarryALi

Jan 16, 2014
what are the document required for TRV? Is return ticket mandatory? In one of the form there is a question for finances to cover visit so an applicant has to show bank statement or the sponsor and what is the required amount any estimate if someone can provide

dr.tooba

Sep 10, 2014
hladha said:
It totally depends on the visa officer. Sometimes they send a remedical after Eligiblity check and after remedical they do the background n security check. N then comes the PPR. That's the usual process. But in some cases it could be different n thats exceptional. Like recently we have seen the trend that they ask for remedical n then call for an interview,which determines the eligibilty. So here remedical comes before everything. All in all, if they have requested a remedical, it's a sign that they are working on your file. Which is a good thing. Hope that helps :)
thank you haldha :) yes one should hope for good n pray this will help :)

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
dr.tooba said:
thank you haldha :) yes one should hope for good n pray this will help :)
You're welcome! Absolutely :)
Btw what is your timeline?

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Any sugesstion, my wife got interview call and remedical at the same time
is this a good sign or what, getting remedical before the interview

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
shaleem100 said:
why u guys r in interview que,,is it nikkah case or rukhsati..

CIc requested u additional documents in march wht the asked if u dont mind telling

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
shaleem100 said:
Don't worry! If they are satisfied with the interview they will complete the background n security checks n ask for PP. That's how the recent trend is. So dw. You will make it through positively n smoothly inshaAllah! Keep praying n hope for the best brother :)

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
Solesilence said:
how long is gcms taking to come nowadays? i last ordered in june and it took 28 days to come. Also if i order notes today and receive it after 30 days does it contain information up until the thirtieth day or only until the day i ordered it?

they requested docs from me and gave me 60 days to send them (birth certificate of my lovely daughter and passport pages of the sponsor showing all dates exiting and entering pakistan and also marrige reg certifictae) they said if i dont send the docs in 60 days they will process my case without the docs. I sent them the docs alhumdulillah but any idea when i will get a reply?

anyoe have experiance?

congrats to all those who got the visa! and omerqureshi we r making dua for you they gave you ppr2 but have not issued visa yet? after two months? that's frustrating! inshAllah very very soon. i would order gcms or email them and inquire!!
Which date you apply for gcms notes.in the notes you will find progress about your case before the date you applied for the notes

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
aylia24 said:
what about your time line and update on yoour case
Well my time line is as follows
Applied _ 6th December
AOR_ Same Month
Sponsor approved and file transfered to London 24th Jan 2014
e- case says, Application received on 6th Dec, medical received.

That's it and now waiting :) the only update I have is that my office was contacted back in April / May to verify if I work there, home address, etc this verification was done by one of the leading security agencies here in Pakistan.

Since it was my office and I have good relations I was informed by my colleague in confidential manner :) though I have not heard any thing from LVO

That's about it, fingers crossed :)

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
ks1234567 said:
Yes we should hear some thing soon now and I do hope its 11 months
Does anyone actually know somebody personally who had their process done in 11 months via london office?

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
havehope2014 said:
Salam,
Can everyone please make dua my husband gets ppr soon! We have been waiting for the past 4 months now after he passed his interview. We are very depressedd! Thanks guys<3
OMG I'm fed up, applied around what your date was in Nov 2011. Now...I don't know what to do with my life anymore. We have a baby and a strong relationship...and these ppl are just keeping a father and child apart. I hate this!

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Wyz said:
OMG I'm fed up, applied around what your date was in Nov 2011. Now...I don't know what to do with my life anymore. We have a baby and a strong relationship...and these ppl are just keeping a father and child apart. I hate this!
I know you are so right, These ppl are crazy man!

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
I've been away this week so haven't been following this thread that closely... to anyone new reading, if your file was transferred directly to London from Mississauga, then I'd like to add you to the London spreadsheet, which is linked in my signature. It will help everyone whose applications are being processed in London, both the 'standard' countries that normally apply via London, as well as the applicants whose applications have been sent to London instead of Islamabad.

To add you, I need the following:
-Date application received in Mississauga
-Whether you applied as Married or Common-Law
-Date of sponsor approval
-Which office is processing Phase 2 of your application (will say on your sponsor approval letter/email)
-Date(s) of any other requests you've had
-Whether or not the principal applicant is non-visa exempt
-Current location of the principal applicant- closest major city is fine if you don't want to be too specific!

If anyone wants to be added, then send all of the above, and then I'll add you. (The spreadsheet is locked, you cannot add yourself.) When I say dates, I mean the actual date, not just the month. :)

Thanks everyone, and good luck to those still waiting!

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
SchnookoLoly said:
I've been away this week so haven't been following this thread that closely... to anyone new reading, if your file was transferred directly to London from Mississauga, then I'd like to add you to the London spreadsheet, which is linked in my signature. It will help everyone whose applications are being processed in London, both the 'standard' countries that normally apply via London, as well as the applicants whose applications have been sent to London instead of Islamabad.

To add you, I need the following:
-Date application received in Mississauga
-Whether you applied as Married or Common-Law
-Date of sponsor approval
-Which office is processing Phase 2 of your application (will say on your sponsor approval letter/email)
-Date(s) of any other requests you've had
-Whether or not the principal applicant is non-visa exempt
-Current location of the principal applicant- closest major city is fine if you don't want to be too specific!

If anyone wants to be added, then send all of the above, and then I'll add you. (The spreadsheet is locked, you cannot add yourself.) When I say dates, I mean the actual date, not just the month. :)

Thanks everyone, and good luck to those still waiting!
Our file was transferred to London directly so where do we fit in London (standard countries) ?