+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I apologize if this posting causes any inconvenience to anyone. Would greatly appreciate any guidance anyone can provide:
Spousal PR application from Pakistan
Sponsorship approved:June 2013 (comprehensive package with all the required evidence and more)
File sent to Islamabad:Aug 2, 2013
Applied for TRP visa: Denied
Petition on compassionate ground for TRP (I am 65, she 55) Denied
Spoke with MP's office 2014, no action, right of landing fee paid
File transferred to LVO: Unknown
Received first email: Jun 29, 2015 (claiming the relationship may an excluded one)
Response filed: Aug 26, 2015 - Citing all relevant laws and court decisions (CIC now processes similar application as common law partners)
Response filed: Aug 26, 2015 - Additional proofs of genuine relationship Pics, financial records, travel and telephone records
Request for Expedited processing:Nov 2015
Reminder for expedited processing: Dec 2015
Petition to Minister of Immigration for expedited processing on compassionate grounds, health and other factors (No response so far) Jan 1, 2016
All fees paid in 2014
Filed application for information under access to information act: Feb 10, 2016
Application status check always the same: In process
No medical submitted (none was asked for)
Progress so far: 0
My wife of 5 years is now going into deep depression over the prolonged separation, maintaining two homes
I am in poor health, visited wife 4 time for a total of about 50 weeks and feeling suicidal now
Please help what can I do
Hello. I know your post is very long ago but what I read concerned me. I pray that both you and your wife and good and together now, and I'm sorry it took so long. Our immigration process is despicable. I'm so sorry for what you both have went through :(

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017
Hi everyone,

I’m here after long time.

Actually, I have sponsored to my younger brother. His age is around 33 but he has some medical issue (learning disability). My parents passed away and I have only one brother who is dependent on me. I also submitted Agha khan’s hospital IQ test report. I also submitted MP supporting letter along with my application

I submitted application in June 2019. As a sponsor they passed my eligibility. Last update from cic was received in January 2020 and told that now LVO will check the eligibility of my brother as an applicant. On the web they update the status that they started processing on application.

After that no update so we send them email in June 2020 to inquire the status of application and they told that application is pending review by an assessing officer.

After that we send another email in August 2020 to inquire and they told that application is under review by an assessing officer.

After two months in October 2020 we send another email and they told that application is currently in queue awaiting review by a migration officer.

My brother currently living with my aunt in Pakistan. She is also an old lady and can’t take care of my brother as he needs. I’m not sure how much more time LVO will take to complete the process

If anyone have any suggestion to advise, I would really appreciate.

Thank you so much and I wish good luck to all members.

Thank you..!!!