VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
sraja said:
Same old... "application received "
ohhhh thats strange

is your file transferred to LVO?
mine is transferred and my ecas Says In Process since Sep 2014

I ve got few emails too regarding few documents

I think you should send them an email to know about file updates etc if you requested in past; I did the same and they replied in a week

gcmsnotespuzzle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
01-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
02-24-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I just received my GCMS notes (28 pages). I have read it a few times and it does not give us a clue what they are doing with my file right now.It just shows the routing information i.e when they received the application and when they were added to the file. Is there any section in the notes that mentions if they have even established the relationship or going to ask for a new medical? Here is my timeline

Medical done : May 2013
Application Received: June 19,2013 ( Mississauga)
Approved by Mississauga: July 17,2013
File transferred Islamabad to LVO: February 24, 2014
Orginal docs returned to me: March 12,2014
Further Documents sent to them: May 29,2014
Updated into the GCMS system: July 28,2014
Original Returned: September 12,2014

Yoommii

Aug 28, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
October 2014
AOR Received.
June 2013
Med's Request
November 2014
Med's Done....
November 2014
"I note you have submitted an English Nikah Nama and a civil registration document as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage. As a result, it appears you may no longer be a member of the family class. Therefore your application for permanent residence may be refused."

This was part on an email that my husband just recieved from the London VO. Has anyone else recieved something like this?? Our original nikah nama is in english and we sent it already. How do we get an urdu one??

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yoommii said:
"I note you have submitted an English Nikah Nama and a civil registration document as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage. As a result, it appears you may no longer be a member of the family class. Therefore your application for permanent residence may be refused."

This was part on an email that my husband just recieved from the London VO. Has anyone else recieved something like this?? Our original nikah nama is in english and we sent it already. How do we get an urdu one??
from where you got English nikahnama? If marriage taken in Pakistan , there's always Urdu nikahnama. We also receive ed same email LVO.

gcmsnotespuzzle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
01-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
02-24-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Yoommii said:

I had mine in English too and did not have the Urdu Nikah Nama. I have not received any such email (at least yet)

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
drmunir said:
from where you got English nikahnama? If marriage taken in Pakistan , there's always Urdu nikahnama. We also receive ed same email LVO.
You can request to have English or Urdu Nikah nama[or both], many here have done the same.

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
berket said:
When did your file go to London? How long did they take?
[/quote

I have no idea when it was transferred. All I know is I submitted the application 3 years ago. And now they are asking for passport. I didn’t request any notes or anything.. I emailed isb embassy only once long time ago which they replied saying that the timeline is 32 months... and time really flew. I can’t believe it’s almost done already lol :)

mkmh11

Oct 15, 2014
Terrykhan said:
I did order notes. Nothing has started. Only medical is clear..............seems like nor work since march. File transfer to LVO in Feb 2014.
got my notes 2-3 weeks ago
My file was transfered to LVO in Feb 2014 and I haven't heard anything as well. Nothing seems to give any idea of how LVO is processing the cases and if they have set any priorities to the cases based on when they were applied. Nothing seems to make sense. There are 2012 cases that are pending but few 2013 cases have processed.

Yoommii said:

I have also submitted the English nikah nama so that I don't have to go through all the translation process. But at nikah I made sure we do both English and Urdu nikah nama just in case there are any objective or any special need/requirement. Not sure why are they objecting to English nikah nama if you have submitted the original one with all the registration number and stamps.

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
dear i need your help i sent passport to isb embassy for spuse visa after passport request in 4 week ago any onw know when passport will come it is sure visa will stamping insha Allah... call and text from pakistan and shewar persnal expeiance 0320 4700911 zeshan

gcmsnotespuzzle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
01-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
02-24-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
mkmh11 said:
Did anyone tried to apply for visit visa for their spouse?
I didn't get it. If your spouse has a good job/business or is going to school and he/she wants to come only for a shorter time, couple of weeks, then may be a chance, otherwise its difficult to convince them that he/she has a reason to back to Pakistan.

lovepink

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
march 20, 2014
File Transfer...
sept 2, 2014...in process may 26, 2015
hey everyone...I am new to this forum.
I applied for spouse sponsorship in july 17 2014 decision was made by September 4 and file was sent to London visa office
all it says on my status is "in progress"
I have been to another forum where ppl say they got their PR in 5-7 months? anybody here applied same time?