+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Did u get any interview letter?
No unfortunately some one from immigration called me on may and after 40 minutes ask questions she told me we will send you emai for interview but i doubted now
Because this unexpected phone only for me
No body like me
I don’t know what can i do
Maybe it’s better to request for GCMS

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
No unfortunately some one from immigration called me on may and after 40 minutes ask questions she told me we will send you emai for interview but i doubted now
No body like me
You can call ircc for automatic recording your status .check .may be no need interview sats .i was call ircc auto recording say no need interview no need bio your backgroud check in process

Reactions: Rositabela

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
No body like me
Did they say who they were by officer ID? And what questions they ask?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Did they say who they were by officer ID? And what questions they ask?
As you guys all know i had interview on 24 sep and still no contact me about anything.it says DM since two weeks but no email.
I cant get update on automatic call because it dont tell me anything.it says your application received ok this date and to serve you better we will transfer you to an agent
Anyone had this experience before?please share

Reactions: Feb2020

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
As you guys all know i had interview on 24 sep and still no contact me about anything.it says DM since two weeks but no email.
I cant get update on automatic call because it dont tell me anything.it says your application received ok this date and to serve you better we will transfer you to an agent
No I’m sorry.. but please do update us.
Nothing in GC? Letters msgs anything?

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi bhai I think automatic call is one of the last to be updated. Website is "updated immediately if they do it". If its been only two weeks from interview then I'd wait at least 1-2 weeks as its 1 month min usually. You can try to connect with an agent.

Stay strongly bhai prays for you!

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi bhai I think automatic call is one of the last to be updated. Website is "updated immediately if they do it". If its been only two weeks from interview then I'd wait at least 1-2 weeks as its 1 month min usually. You can try to connect with an agent.

Stay strongly bhai prays for you!
Thank you so much for kind words brother
Yeah its been more than a month but i will have to wait. I will update once i get news thank you.

Reactions: PomL77

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Friends, once in this group, I saw months ago that someone had written that my lawyer had updated all my documents and sent them without any request fromIRcc. Do you remember this?

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Friends, once in this group, I saw months ago that someone had written that my lawyer had updated all my documents and sent them without any request fromIRcc. Do you remember this?
Yes, however, at this time, that may be frowned upon unless you have something significant to declare like the birth of a child...

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
We sent updates without IRCCs request. Our lawyer sent it. Why would it be frowned upon? It’s fine.