+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Guys i had applied TRV 5 months ago and it got approved last week but i am still waiting for decision letter from them on inland application.i have DM since October mid.
So just wondering if i got TRV approval after the DM on sponsorship is that mean the decision is possitive right?
I am lost since i have no way to find out

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
hey guys, my case finally got an update since April 2021, transferred to Etobicoke. VO granted our application regarding waiving the medical request to an unaccompanied child. But applicant medical exam is expired I think. Will they request another medical?
also my online status changes from application received to in process. My question is, if they start reviewing my case and give us positive decisions, also they didn’t send us other add documents request, will they give me Copr shortly? Or all cases transferred to local would experience interview before they giveDM?

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
hey guys, my case finally got an update since April 2021, transferred to Etobicoke. VO granted our application regarding waiving the medical request to an unaccompanied child. But applicant medical exam is expired I think. Will they request another medical?
also my online status changes from application received to in process. My question is, if they start reviewing my case and give us positive decisions, also they didn’t send us other add documents request, will they give me Copr shortly? Or all cases transferred to local would experience interview before they giveDM?
Not all will have an interview.
In process is good means someone open the file, it doesn’t mean it will be approved.
Ours went into process sept 4th - AIP Oct 7

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
I’ll let u know what happens with medical in Dec when it expires
my case was transferred in April 2021, which was later than u. The reason it was stuck is the kid in back home refused to take the medical check. our lawyer explained twice and request to waive the medical request. after the 2nd explanation was submitted, our case was transferred. right now, the good sign is the case is in process again, and our waive application is granted. our new concern is, we didn't submit any police check as our lawyer said no need to submit at the beginning until they request that. i concern if they request any back home police check it will take a longer time and they may forget my case again. does anyone have such experience how long it will take for this period before we get copr? thanks

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
We sent updates without IRCCs request. Our lawyer sent it. Why would it be frowned upon? It’s fine.
I am speaking about unsolicited requests for updates and more information since Afghanistan is priority and people recently have posted that reps on the phone are rude and replies from them state do no contact us unless it is very important