+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
hi everyone, I got an update from IRCC-Etobicoke but looks like a personal update.....
" I am in receipt of the attached submissions, and reviewed the information.
Mr. *** has now met all the statutory requirements, and is ready to get scheduled for his appointment to receive permanent residence in Canada. I have forwarded his file to the unit responsible for making the arrangements."
question 1: what is the next step? Copr?
question 2: is there a landing interview at this moment?
question 3: any possible timeline to get the next update?

Reactions: Feb2020

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
hi everyone, I got an update from IRCC-Etobicoke but looks like a personal update.....
Mr. *** has now met all the statutory requirements, and is ready to get scheduled for his appointment to receive permanent residence in Canada. I have forwarded his file to the unit responsible for making the arrangements."
Got the same thing today not sure what’s next

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I assume you could do virtual landing through the portal - or in person? Just stay hopeful you ring in the new year as a Canadian - officially :) some timelines go so fast an some go slow - even when the end is at the tip of their tongues - you can try to relax a little now

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
I assume you could do virtual landing through the portal - or in person? Just stay hopeful you ring in the new year as a Canadian - officially :) some timelines go so fast an some go slow - even when the end is at the tip of their tongues - you can try to relax a little now
thanks for that. i wish to get a such a Christmas gift

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
any changes to ecas, when you call in to check application or gckey?
I don't have gckey, and when I check my online status it stays at last year's update (I was requested to submit additional documents). last week, MP confirmed that criminality and security pass, passport on file, this week my lawyer got email as I showed previously. i m still waiting for a movement in IRCC

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hey guys...
NATTASHA
So, I reached out to my Mp again about my application. They reply saying that immigration is waiting for my medical to be extended again to finalize my application. This is the second time they are extending my medical. My file has been submitted since 2019, omg it's been over 2 years and they still cannot finalize my application. They said all assessment HAVE been completed and past and they are just waiting for the medical to be extended again..my medical is still valid until next year March so I don't understand why they can't finalize my application before my medical expired instead of given me another extension again. I am so stress and tired of this long overdue process now... I am tiredddd!!!. They even send out my letter of eligibility which was approved from August of 2021 and all now I can't receive it...i call them and ask them to resend it and all now I can't receive it when I call back again they said they didn't resend it.. so, I am still here waiting for my letter and now we are in December.I am just so overwhelmed with everything now!!

Happpy holidays everyone and I wish all of us get great news in this year!!!..❤❤❤

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hey guys...
NATTASHA
So, I reached out to my Mp again about my application. They reply saying that immigration is waiting for my medical to be extended again to finalize my application. This is the second time they are extending my medical. My file has been submitted since 2019, omg it's been over 2 years and they still cannot finalize my application. They said all assessment HAVE been completed and past and they are just waiting for the medical to be extended again..my medical is still valid until next year March so I don't understand why they can't finalize my application before my medical expired instead of given me another extension again. I am so stress and tired of this long overdue process now... I am tiredddd!!!. They even send out my letter of eligibility which was approved from August of 2021 and all now I can't receive it...i call them and ask them to resend it and all now I can't receive it when I call back again they said they didn't resend it.. so, I am still here waiting for my letter and now we are in December.I am just so overwhelmed with everything now!!

Happpy holidays everyone and I wish all of us get great news in this year!!!..❤❤❤
could you get any update from ECAS?

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
could you get any update from ECAS?
Same here 2019april noupdate wait for background check stuck ...no owp no approval i acll irrc agent say no need any documents wait for final desicion and you file in background check process and view eligilbilty ..now dec finsih almost being holidays now i thing now wait next year after10jan2022..so stress