+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Possible1982

Jul 29, 2018
Hi ponga I need some help I was sponsor by my husband I have a removal order I submitted my application 2017 then last month it was transferred to Etobicoke what are some of the reasons for that ? I have been in Canada for 10 years with two kids ,can you tell me the next step of the process I received sponsor approval

Reactions: Layna

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
Did they sent you an email saying that your file was transfered to etobikocke???if yes what does the email says.
When did you apply 2017!!! !!!! Wich month and date . So we can help you

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
And are you out of status???? Why they gave you a removal order . Just explain to us more.

Possible1982

Jul 29, 2018
I call cic and they told me it was transferred to Etobicoke and there is no notes why it was transferred . I applied July 2017 and o got the removal order 7 years ago to leave but didn’t I was married before and it didn’t work so that’s how the removal order happened

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi ponga I need some help I was sponsor by my husband I have a removal order I submitted my application 2017 then last month it was transferred to Etobicoke what are some of the reasons for that ? I have been in Canada for 10 years with two kids ,can you tell me the next step of the process I received sponsor approval
It was likely transferred because IRCC has concerns about the genuineness of your relationship. The fact that you are under a removal order but never left shows an intent to stay in Canada no matter what.

Possible1982

Jul 29, 2018
Irelationship is genuine what are they going to do next and how long I am currently being reviewed for eligibility and my background check is in process

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
I call cic and they told me it was transferred to Etobicoke and there is no notes why it was transferred . I applied July 2017 and o got the removal order 7 years ago to leave but didn’t I was married before and it didn’t work so that’s how the removal order happened
If there is no notes it is good .because if your file was transfered for further assessment you will receive an email saying that. So if ircc did not say that it is all good . I think they just transfered your file for the final decision because you are july 2017 applicant . Good luck .

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Irelationship is genuine what are they going to do next and how long I am currently being reviewed for eligibility and my background check is in process
No one can tell you how long. Once an app is transferred to a local office, the processing time depends entirely on the individual case.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
If there is no notes it is good .because if your file was transfered for further assessment you will receive an email saying that. So if ircc did not say that it is all good . I think they just transfered your file for the final decision because you are july 2017 applicant . Good luck .
OP is under a removal order and presumably has been in Canada illegally for many years. The app was almost certainly transferred for further review.

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
No one can tell you how long. Once an app is transferred to a local office, the processing time depends entirely on the individual case.
My application was sent too from mississuga to vancouver. Ircc told me nothing will change in the processing time . They just send some applications from mississuga because mississuga is very busy office.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So since they have concerns, even with two kids they will request an interview
Yes, they could still request an interview. Kids do not prove a genuine relationship, as people in fake relationships have kids to help their case.