Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My application was sent too from mississuga to vancouver. Ircc told me nothing will change in the processing time . They just send some applications from mississuga because mississuga is very busy office.
The difference being that, I assume, you have not been living in Canada illegally for years under a removal order.

Twinks12

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hi Ponga my app was also transfered to Etobicoke for further assesment.when i called cic the automated call said i dont need an interview no further documents and we passed the medicals.my background and eligibility is being done now.am worried thoughn.Am also july2017

Possible1982

Jul 29, 2018
Hi Ponga my app was also transfered to Etobicoke for further assesment.when i called cic the automated call said i dont need an interview no further documents and we passed the medicals.my background and eligibility is being done now.am worried thoughn.Am also july2017
Hi did they write you and let you know it’s was transferred ? I found out when I call cic that it was transferred am just wondering how much longer it’s going to take because it’s been a year now , I really don’t know