+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Possible1982

Jul 29, 2018
Hi Ponga my app was also transfered to Etobicoke for further assesment.when i called cic the automated call said i dont need an interview no further documents and we passed the medicals.my background and eligibility is being done now.am worried thoughn.Am also july2017
Hey twinks did you hear back anything as yet

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
I havent heard a thing.my status still says reviewing eligibility
All of you Guys must order your GCSM notes it would tell you whether you require an interview or not.I ordered mine and got to know l am likely to be interview as the officer has indicated that my file is transferred to Etobicoke for further assessment and they would interview me to exam bona fide. I am still waiting to hear from Etobicoke

Twinks12

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
All of you Guys must order your GCSM notes it would tell you whether you require an interview or not.I ordered mine and got to know l am likely to be interview as the officer has indicated that my file is transferred to Etobicoke for further assessment and they would interview me to exam bona fide. I am still waiting to hear from Etobicoke
Thanks will try to talk to my lawyer he doesnt think thres a problem.he keeps saying i should be patient.

AKS5

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi anyone who application that was transferred to Etobicoke get any information or response as yet
Hi
I am June 2017 applicant my file also got transferred to etobicoke last month and i was also asked to submit proofs of relationship as i added my husband in the middle of the process.

AKS5

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hey

when did it got transferred and whats your timeline?

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Hey

when did it got transferred and whats your timeline?
The file got transferred on July 7, 2018 and the application had been received may 8,2017.medicals passed, Bg still processing , do not need interview , no additional information required, reviewing whether l meet eligibility requirements. GCSM notes indicated SA and sponsor received letter approval but my file was transferred to Etobicoke

Twinks12

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
The file got transferred on July 7, 2018 and the application had been received may 8,2017.medicals passed, Bg still processing , do not need interview , no additional information required, reviewing whether l meet eligibility requirements. GCSM notes indicated SA and sponsor received letter approval but my file was transferred to Etobicoke
Thats the same with me although i havent ordered the notes yet.mine was transfered June 28.so frustrated