+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Yes it was all same untill last week when i got decision made on ecas.now its not telling anything about my file ans keep transferring me to an agen and agents dont tell anything if its not related to afghanistan.
I am sorry guys its been like hell past few days.
Be patient friend. You did your best, the rest is in Gods hands. Trust not in the result, but that you will be okay no matter what happens. You will still have options. But let it go for now. I'd check weekly, or set up email notifications on your phone so you'll be alerted.

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Be patient friend. You did your best, the rest is in Gods hands. Trust not in the result, but that you will be okay no matter what happens. You will still have options. But let it go for now. I'd check weekly, or set up email notifications on your phone so you'll be alerted.
Thanks my friend

Reactions: PomL77

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Yes it was all same untill last week when i got decision made on ecas.now its not telling anything about my file ans keep transferring me to an agen and agents dont tell anything if its not related to afghanistan.
I am sorry guys its been like hell past few days.
Could you please explain what exactly questions he ask you and your wife?

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Does any body like me September 2019and still process and maybe waiting for virtual interview?
Yes me also waiting april2019 .they send ms team interview consent form last months ago .but still waiting last weak call the immigration office auto call update file in process background check .automatic recording says no need interview no bio metric reqiured ...and your same stiutation ?

Reactions: Rositabela

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Yes me also waiting april2019 .they send ms team interview consent form last months ago .but still waiting last weak call the immigration office auto call update file in process background check .automatic recording says no need interview no bio metric reqiured ...and your same stiutation ?

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
No they call me unexpected on may and after 30minutes she told me we will send you email for virtual interview
I have representative and he webform them last month but no answer yet
You know : waiting is very bad situation in the world

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hey guys, I received my notes..it says that eligibility is passed..
Security not started
Criminality in process.
My file was transferred to etobicoke in 2020. It's been over 2 years since I apply for PR..
In my notes the officer approved my application..
I payed my PR fees upfront with my application..
My question is what happens next??.. it's been so long and my security not started and criminality still in process.. Does passing eligibility means I can apply for work permit and apply for Ohip also??.. please let me know guys...thanks in advance..and everyone that is still waiting please dont stop praying because your break through is coming!!. Prayer is what kept me going because this thing is very stressful!!

This is my update...i am September 2019 also.

Reactions: Rositabela

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Security not started
Criminality in process.
My file was transferred to etobicoke in 2020. It's been over 2 years since I apply for PR..
My question is what happens next??.. it's been so long and my security not started and criminality still in process.. Does passing eligibility means I can apply for work permit and apply for Ohip also??.. please let me know guys...thanks in advance..and everyone that is still waiting please dont stop praying because your break through is coming!!. Prayer is what kept me going because this thing is very stressful!!

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
I don’t know about your situation because when I called ircc on may she told me you passed 3 only eligibility is on process
Actually i had work permit since December 2020 and applied for extend i have ohip as well

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
Security not started
Criminality in process.

If you got the AIP(Approved in Principle) letter you can apply for OHIP

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
So unless you have an OWP(Open Work Permit) & working for the same employer at least 40 hours a week you will have to get the AIP letter for OHIP.