+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Order GCMS notes?
I believed in the email it either say further assessment or work load.

You can also request GCMS notes
Hey guys the letter says further assessment. I talked with immigration consultant about gcms notes and she said be patient a couple months. From what im seeing some people have email them and they get a reply for an interview after. Or in Simrans case after about a year after transfer is about right. Especially if they are working on july-august. Hope we all get it soon!

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hey, Sorry for the late reply. No I ordered GCMS notes only once to check the reason for transfer. They asked for additional documents for relationship but never asked for interview
Hey no worries! If you don't mind sharing when did you order your gcms relative to being transferred, what did your gcms say? What did your lawyer/consultant advise about GCMS? Mine said to be patient?

Thanks!

shane21

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hey guys, my grandmother died yesterday. Do you think that I can ask for then to assist me in going to the funeral ?

Simran1997

Jun 4, 2019
Hey no worries! If you don't mind sharing when did you order your gcms relative to being transferred, what did your gcms say? What did your lawyer/consultant advise about GCMS? Mine said to be patient?

Thanks!
Hey, I don't remember exact time for GCMS notes but it was around 2 months after file got transferred. The reason for transfer was about relationship genuinship. The officer wrote a note saying further close review required for relationship.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys
I have quick question
Does anyone get correspondence from Etobicoke office(officer ID RC-5142)??
My file is assigned to that officer and its been more then two months i didnt get any response
Transferred from Vancouver for workshare

m96

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi guys
I have quick question
Does anyone get correspondence from Etobicoke office(officer ID RC-5142)??
My file is assigned to that officer and its been more then two months i didnt get any response
Transferred from Vancouver for workshare
Hi,
How did you know about the ID? Mine was transferred but don’t the ID.