+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

shane21

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Etobicoke office can do better, they choose not to.
They should not be telling people crap about backlogs because they seem to open one application EVERY 3-4 MONTHS. Of course they are gonna have backlogs if that's how they are dealing with people's files.
They don't seem to know or care about the fact that the are causing stress to multiple families.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I wanna know as we have been waiting so long if we push our MP to find out whats going on with our file is it possible he can find out?

lou13579

Nov 5, 2016
My file was transferred to Etobicoke 2 months ago. Last month and just yesterday I went to Etobicoke office, I forced my way in. Usually they won’t let you in if you are not called for appointment. I did inquiry about my file and seems like the file is not even assigned to an agent yet.

My suggestion is: if any body wanna try, just go to the Etobicoke office and do inquiry on your file if your file was transferred longer than mine. And give us an update of assigned to an agent.
Maybe we can figure out when our file will be assigned to an agent based on your timelines.

Regards

m96

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
My file was transferred to Etobicoke 2 months ago. Last month and just yesterday I went to Etobicoke office, I forced my way in. Usually they won’t let you in if you are not called for appointment. I did inquiry about my file and seems like the file is not even assigned to an agent yet.

My suggestion is: if any body wanna try, just go to the Etobicoke office and do inquiry on your file if your file was transferred longer than mine. And give us an update of assigned to an agent.
Maybe we can figure out when our file will be assigned to an agent based on your timelines.

Regards
Thanks for the information. Mine was transferred four months ago. Did they tell when they will assign an agent to the file?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Mine was

Regards
transferred three months ago for workshare and still no update