+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Friends share your experience, my officer asked me for additional documents, photographs of the account and other information. I sent everything, he confirmed that he received everything. And already a month of silence. the question of how long have you waited for your answer after requesting additional information. ?
Hi!

We for ADR on April 30 with a due date of May 5th - Schedule A & 10th - remaining docs. Everything was sent on the 3rd and 4th of May ... we got a reply 4th of May with AIP and Pre-Arrival letter. OWP approved May 7th, received in mail May 14. (Out of status applicant)

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Got my eligbility passed about two months ago. Also ordered my gcms note and it shows that the officer was satifised with the documents we sent.
It also say to “cps for finalization”

anyone know what that mean
I would say you are just in que waiting for the DM/COPR... if you have kids outside Canada, you may wait longer due to office closures outside of canada and reduced staff.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
My application was received on May 1, 2020, after SA on April 23, 2021, my case was transferred to Etobicoke on 30 April, I was asked to restore my status on May 27, 2021 and got open work permit on June 4, my Med was done but AIP not. What should I expect or do next?
IT IS A WAITING GAME FROM HERE... there is no effective time line once your app is transferred. Some have been waiting over a year at this office and some far less with updates. It depends on the officer and the complexity of your file, plus adding "COVID" restrictions. We are just hopeful to see an end soon, but it could be another long wait as this forum is probably only a small percentage of who is stuck waiting at Etobicoke for DM/COPR

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
I would say you are just in que waiting for the DM/COPR... if you have kids outside Canada, you may wait longer due to office closures outside of canada and reduced staff.
I agree with you... I have received DM on 7th June with a mail to confirm our current address and couple other questions which are normally part of Landing process , but no Landing Portal request and no communication after that... it is just a waiting game ....

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I agree with you... I have received DM on 7th June with a mail to confirm our current address and couple other questions which are normally part of Landing process , but no Landing Portal request and no communication after that... it is just a waiting game ....
Guys can we sned all the documents like bills and insurance scanned documents by email??
Documents sending limit is only 25 MB how should i send 150MB please reply

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Great so if i do that i will be sending 5 emails do you think its ok ??
I thing 5 is enogh 2 maila is enogh...bcz too much pics not send just feews and chat msg and other strongties..me only send one aftee that they send tranfer local office after that local office again they say need add prrof ..and docments
Its my expirence..after your choice ....

Reactions: lee07

Danny_pu101

Jun 25, 2021
Hello Guys, My situation is so different as I have been reading a lot.. Myself with my wife application has been in process since August 2017 when we submit and am the sponsor. Although sometime 2018 during our medicals I was told I got TB, that was a total shock to us until date because I had no symptoms. Myself with my wife got thoroughly treated for 6months, afterwards we were ask to redo the medicals and everything was cleared off from our doctors, IRCC said there's nothing needed from us to do.. We have been waiting since then and it seems like forever! I got hold of my constitution number and they gave me the latest update which was my Criminality, security, medicals and eligibility of my application has been passed but expired.. My wife's Criminality and medicals passed only eligibility and security still on review, I was told last week it was transferred to the Windsor office.. Please can anyone help with any tangible information what could be wrong? Any information will be appreciated at this time.. Thanks!

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hello Guys, My situation is so different as I have been reading a lot.. Myself with my wife application has been in process since August 2017 when we submit and am the sponsor. Although sometime 2018 during our medicals I was told I got TB, that was a total shock to us until date because I had no symptoms. Myself with my wife got thoroughly treated for 6months, afterwards we were ask to redo the medicals and everything was cleared off from our doctors, IRCC said there's nothing needed from us to do.. We have been waiting since then and it seems like forever! I got hold of my constitution number and they gave me the latest update which was my Criminality, security, medicals and eligibility of my application has been passed but expired.. My wife's Criminality and medicals passed only eligibility and security still on review, I was told last week it was transferred to the Windsor office.. Please can anyone help with any tangible information what could be wrong? Any information will be appreciated at this time.. Thanks!
I am sorry brother i can feel the pain since i am waiting for any reply from 2018 june
Lets hope they let us free from this pain
Stay blessed