+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
Wow! Sounds like a lot, do you think there will be any difference even after doing this? This wait is just sooo draining and annoying, every other of my friends already got theirs and even pathway to citizenship. Just feel so sad but thanks for the recommendation I will see to that
Ordering Notes is just for you to know what and where they stopped in the processing. Writing them is the key. At least you will say your mind and they will one way or the other reply you. Bro write CIC and also thru web form.

Reactions: Rositabela

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Friends, do you think it is a good thing to update the documents again and send them via the web form without asking us?
IF YOU FEEL LIKE THEY DID NOT GET YOUR ORIGINAL SUBMISSIN SEND IT AGAIN STATING THEY DID NOT CONFIRM IT WAS RECEIVED SO YOU ARE RESENDING THE INFORMATION TO BE SURE.

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hey guys, I receive my second set of notes today. For file location it says:Remote work
.my first note said Registry. First note it wasnt assign to anyone, but second note said assign to:FA27170, due date june 03, 2021.. for my app status it says: Open..for app status reason it says: inventory-SPR ( does anyone knows what that means). Eligibility still in process, criminality: started, Security : not started, medical : extended until march 2022. Info sharing complete. My application was submitted in September 2019 and transferred to etobicoke in October 2020 after SA approved since then nothing from etobicoke office..dont know what's the hold up on people's application..this is so stressful and annoying. I just cant wait till we all can breathe freely..I am praying for you all, keep strong and never stop praying our break through is coming.. God bless you all..Amen!!

Reactions: BullsBelle

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Anyone received eCOPR thru Portal? I received Portal credentials 2 days back and I have updated the address and Photo with declaration .

Do we get any email when eCOPR is available in Portal? Or we have to log in to check it each time?? Also what option to look for in portal to download eCOPR ?
Currently its under IRCC review.

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hey guys, I receive my second set of notes today. For file location it says:Remote work
.my first note said Registry. First note it wasnt assign to anyone, but second note said assign to:FA27170, due date june 03, 2021.. for my app status it says: Open..for app status reason it says: inventory-SPR ( does anyone knows what that means). Eligibility still in process, criminality: started, Security : not started, medical : extended until march 2022. Info sharing complete. My application was submitted in September 2019 and transferred to etobicoke in October 2020 after SA approved since then nothing from etobicoke office..dont know what's the hold up on people's application..this is so stressful and annoying. I just cant wait till we all can breathe freely..I am praying for you all, keep strong and never stop praying our break through is coming.. God bless you all..Amen!!
Its only waiting at this time. In the mean time, if possible, keep all additional documents ready .. we have list of additional documents IRCC has asked for many others in this forum.. It will save some time if they ask the same to you. Just a suggestion.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Anyone received eCOPR thru Portal? I received Portal credentials 2 days back and I have updated the address and Photo with declaration .

Do we get any email when eCOPR is available in Portal? Or we have to log in to check it each time?? Also what option to look for in portal to download eCOPR ?
Currently its under IRCC review.
I WISH! - you are the first to get the green light that is active on here. you gotta leave good notes hahahaha

Reactions: Manprad

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hi, Finally received eCOPR just now... What a BIG relief... Cant explain how much we had been through for past 2 years ... I am really praying for all those who are waiting ... and trust me ... do not worry .. you all are going to be Permanent Resident of Canada.. I am not going to leave this forum and will try to address queries to the best of my abilities......

All the best....

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hi, Finally received eCOPR just now... What a BIG relief... Cant explain how much we had been through for past 2 years ... I am really praying for all those who are waiting ... and trust me ... do not worry .. you all are going to be Permanent Resident of Canada.. I am not going to leave this forum and will try to address queries to the best of my abilities......

All the best....
Congrats.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston

All the best....
Congratulations!!! The beginning of the actual end. All the best to you and your partner.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I actually came to post about an update I seen on Facebook from a December 2019 applicant… got a call today from IRCC to say they didn’t need anything more and they approved her application!!! Hope the good news fairy sprinkles over us all

Reactions: Rositabela

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021

All the best....
Congrats brother .....i am also wait ...me submit local office montreal 27may add docments and plus consent form ms team metting for interview ...i dont no what happen next if i send add proof of relation officer satisfy or not or interview reqiured or not all forum i chq it no interview any one that so plz giude me whats next process with us firts thet give me APPROVAL after portal same like you kindly advise me thanks my time line is may2019 still wait too much long and wait till now