+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
Hello Guys, My situation is so different as I have been reading a lot.. Myself with my wife application has been in process since August 2017 when we submit and am the sponsor. Although sometime 2018 during our medicals I was told I got TB, that was a total shock to us until date because I had no symptoms. Myself with my wife got thoroughly treated for 6months, afterwards we were ask to redo the medicals and everything was cleared off from our doctors, IRCC said there's nothing needed from us to do.. We have been waiting since then and it seems like forever! I got hold of my constitution number and they gave me the latest update which was my Criminality, security, medicals and eligibility of my application has been passed but expired.. My wife's Criminality and medicals passed only eligibility and security still on review, I was told last week it was transferred to the Windsor office.. Please can anyone help with any tangible information what could be wrong? Any information will be appreciated at this time.. Thanks!
2017 is a long wait, so sorry. Personally i think some files are off the queue. I think one of the common delay is investigation, once ur file has an issue it get removed from queue and sent to another department to fix or find out what could be the problem or error. Files keep coming and piling up and since to me the officers dont care. Once they work on one or two files and make their hours...they are good to go for the day. If not for covid, there would have been a protest at Etobicoke office for wasting and putting peoples life on hold. I will advise you to write to them via web form and etobicoke-cic-apr. Show ur concern, i believe they will reply u. We are all in the waiting game...

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Hello Guys, My situation is so different as I have been reading a lot.. Myself with my wife application has been in process since August 2017 when we submit and am the sponsor. Although sometime 2018 during our medicals I was told I got TB, that was a total shock to us until date because I had no symptoms. Myself with my wife got thoroughly treated for 6months, afterwards we were ask to redo the medicals and everything was cleared off from our doctors, IRCC said there's nothing needed from us to do.. We have been waiting since then and it seems like forever! I got hold of my constitution number and they gave me the latest update which was my Criminality, security, medicals and eligibility of my application has been passed but expired.. My wife's Criminality and medicals passed only eligibility and security still on review, I was told last week it was transferred to the Windsor office.. Please can anyone help with any tangible information what could be wrong? Any information will be appreciated at this time.. Thanks!
the best thing to do s order notes every 3 to 6 months to se if any progress is being made.. if not email your MP and CC the immigration minister. Maybe even get a lawyer to write a writ mandamus.. Mandamus is an order from the Supreme Court or High Court to a lower court or tribunal or public authority to perform a public or statutory duty. This writ of command is issued by the Supreme Court or High court when any government, court, corporation or any public authority has to do a public duty but fails to do so.

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hi I have received a mail for PR Confirmation Portal and there is Q around Original Entry date to Canada...
Which date should it be
1. I have entered Canada on Visitor Visa in 2013. (for 7 days)
2. I have entered Canada on valid work permit in 2018. ( since then i am in Canada)

Any help is much appreciated

Reactions: Ipol and Faitico

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Hi I have received a mail for PR Confirmation Portal and there is Q around Original Entry date to Canada...
Which date should it be
1. I have entered Canada on Visitor Visa in 2013. (for 7 days)
2. I have entered Canada on valid work permit in 2018. ( since then i am in Canada)

Any help is much appreciated
It would be the most recent entry to canada... congratulations...

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
It would be the most recent entry to canada... congratulations...
there are 2 dates needed

Original entry date: This one is not sure what to put
Date of last time entered Canada: This one i know.. this is most recent entry...it was in Feb 2019 as I had left Canada and came back in Feb 2019

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
there are 2 dates needed

Original entry date: This one is not sure what to put
Date of last time entered Canada: This one i know.. this is most recent entry...it was in Feb 2019 as I had left Canada and came back in Feb 2019
maybe type the whole question...

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
maybe type the whole question...

In PR Portal , IRCC needs 2 dates

1. Original Entry Date : This is the date when you first entered Canada
2. Last Entry Date : This is the date of your most recent entry in Canada.

I have replied to IRCC , waiting for response now.. Will keep you all updated.

Reactions: BullsBelle

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
In PR Portal , IRCC needs 2 dates

1. Original Entry Date : This is the date when you first entered Canada
2. Last Entry Date : This is the date of your most recent entry in Canada.

I have replied to IRCC , waiting for response now.. Will keep you all updated.
good luck super happy for you

Reactions: Manprad

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
good luck super happy for you
I am fully aware that this PR journey is so difficult , especially when the file gets transferred to other VISA office... I am , from bottom of my heart, praying for all those who are waiting to get Permanent residency in Canada. We just have to hang in there, hang in tight...with little bit of more patience ....and trust me we all will be winners at some point...

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I am fully aware that this PR journey is so difficult , especially when the file gets transferred to other VISA office... I am , from bottom of my heart, praying for all those who are waiting to get Permanent residency in Canada. We just have to hang in there, hang in tight...with little bit of more patience ....and trust me we all will be winners at some point...
Thanks it will be worth the wait ✨

Reactions: Rositabela

Danny_pu101

Jun 25, 2021
the best thing to do s order notes every 3 to 6 months to se if any progress is being made.. if not email your MP and CC the immigration minister. Maybe even get a lawyer to write a writ mandamus.. Mandamus is an order from the Supreme Court or High Court to a lower court or tribunal or public authority to perform a public or statutory duty. This writ of command is issued by the Supreme Court or High court when any government, court, corporation or any public authority has to do a public duty but fails to do so.
Wow! Sounds like a lot, do you think there will be any difference even after doing this? This wait is just sooo draining and annoying, every other of my friends already got theirs and even pathway to citizenship. Just feel so sad but thanks for the recommendation I will see to that

Danny_pu101

Jun 25, 2021
2017 is a long wait, so sorry. Personally i think some files are off the queue. I think one of the common delay is investigation, once ur file has an issue it get removed from queue and sent to another department to fix or find out what could be the problem or error. Files keep coming and piling up and since to me the officers dont care. Once they work on one or two files and make their hours...they are good to go for the day. If not for covid, there would have been a protest at Etobicoke office for wasting and putting peoples life on hold. I will advise you to write to them via web form and etobicoke-cic-apr. Show ur concern, i believe they will reply u. We are all in the waiting game...
Yeah I think one of the reason was because of the TB that was discovered but its been almost 2yrs now...I know of a lot of people who has been complaining about so much delays on their application, I will write them via web form as advised, thanks for your time its much appreciated