Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
15-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2019
LANDED..........
01-04-2019
Yeah Rabat is my visa office. I am a July 2017 applicant. I used to come on here all the time, but there was never anyone on this thread. I was getting depressed watching people from the July thread getting through in 5 or 6 months while I wasn't hearing anything, so I stopped checking here. I am glad to see there are other people here now - don't feel so alone waiting to hear something from Rabat.:)
This is interesting. I thought everyone was taking 12 months or more but there are actual people getting though in 6 months. I wish I could hear their stories to see if they did anything different.

Michelle17

Jul 19, 2017
This is interesting. I thought everyone was taking 12 months or more but there are actual people getting though in 6 months. I wish I could hear their stories to see if they did anything different.
On this spreadsheet alone from July 2017 you can see that 6 people were put through in 6 months +/- a few days and didn't even require an interview. You will notice none of them were from Rabat.:mad:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=166026685

I listed the numbers they are on the chart and their ID
3 - Pro18
12 - WWE
21 - Mizkat
40 - Chokee
64 - GeorgiaGirl2113
70 - Philly 2013

There are more on the forum if you read the posts as everyone doesn't put there information on the spreadsheets. If you want to check the spousal support Facebook group you will see even more. Canadian immigration doesn't give everyone a hard time.

Reactions: Galahad

Galahad

Feb 5, 2018
On this spreadsheet alone from July 2017 you can see that 6 people were put through in 6 months +/- a few days and didn't even require an interview. You will notice none of them were from Rabat.:mad:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=166026685

I listed the numbers they are on the chart and their ID
3 - Pro18
12 - WWE
21 - Mizkat
40 - Chokee
64 - GeorgiaGirl2113
70 - Philly 2013

There are more on the forum if you read the posts as everyone doesn't put there information on the spreadsheets. If you want to check the spousal support Facebook group you will see even more. Canadian immigration doesn't give everyone a hard time.
Yeah, I see 6 more on the chart that were approved in 7 months. Some people on Facebook were saying the reason some people are getting through so fast is because they have training for jobs that Canada needs/wants. Don't know if it is true or not - they may just be lucky!

Reactions: Angeldust

Galahad

Feb 5, 2018
Someone on Facebook just posted they were approved today and they just applied in January. I applied in January, but I will be lucky to hear from them by January next year.

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
A mon avis il faut les avisés par email ou tel quand le delais de 12 MOIS Et écoulée. Je comprend parfaitement votre frustration. Inchaellah ykoun khir. J'avais pensé que votre cas ressemble a le mien vu que je vie en europe on m'avais demandé de fournir un autre casier judiciaire etc.
Oui moi aussi j'avais vécu aux émirats et je l'avais fourni aussi

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Yeah Rabat is my visa office. I am a July 2017 applicant. I used to come on here all the time, but there was never anyone on this thread. I was getting depressed watching people from the July thread getting through in 5 or 6 months while I wasn't hearing anything, so I stopped checking here. I am glad to see there are other people here now - don't feel so alone waiting to hear something from Rabat.:)
I'm march 2017 applicant from rabat office as well .. i didn't get my PR yet .. maybe this will make you feel better ! Lol

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Someone on Facebook just posted they were approved today and they just applied in January. I applied in January, but I will be lucky to hear from them by January next year.
Can you share with us the group of facebook please ??

Galahad

Feb 5, 2018
Can you share with us the group of facebook please ??
https://www.facebook.com/groups/inlandsponsorship/?ref=bookmarks

This was the post I was talking about - the person that just applied in January and was approved already. I didn't want to add her name - but you will see the post if you scroll down a bit on the Facebook group.

Hey everyone -- I got DM and PPR!
❤ I'm so excited to finish up the process. I never dreamed it would happen so quickly. I have some questions though. I'm from the US so I only have to send photocopies of my passport. Do they send anything important via post to the principal applicant after this? I'm going up to Canada to visit my husband for the summer so I'm not sure if I should send my passport copies and photos while I'm still in the US or when I get to Canada (next friday) with a Canada Post return envelope. Thank you in advance!

Timeline --
1/19/18 App Received
3/26/18 VO Mississauga
4/13/18 Background Check Processing
5/31/18 DM
6/01/18 PPR

Michelle17

Jul 19, 2017
I'm march 2017 applicant from rabat office as well .. i didn't get my PR yet .. maybe this will make you feel better ! Lol
Yeah, sorry to hear that - I read some of your posts. It is hard to believe you had to wait that long. Doesn't make me feel any better :( actually makes me feel a little worse. Hope you get PR very soon.

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017

This was the post I was talking about - the person that just applied in January and was approved already. I didn't want to add her name - but you will see the post if you scroll down a bit on the Facebook group.

❤ I'm so excited to finish up the process. I never dreamed it would happen so quickly. I have some questions though. I'm from the US so I only have to send photocopies of my passport. Do they send anything important via post to the principal applicant after this? I'm going up to Canada to visit my husband for the summer so I'm not sure if I should send my passport copies and photos while I'm still in the US or when I get to Canada (next friday) with a Canada Post return envelope. Thank you in advance!

Timeline --
1/19/18 App Received
3/26/18 VO Mississauga
5/31/18 DM
6/01/18 PPR
Don't compare us with the other ambassies .. im a march 2017applicant and all people that applied in that month in this forum from other ambassies are in canada already

Galahad

Feb 5, 2018
Don't compare us with the other ambassies .. im a march 2017applicant and all people that applied in that month in this forum from other ambassies are in canada already
I am well aware that our embassy isn't like the other ones. I was just adding to Michelle17's post where she was showing Allyh examples of people that didn't have to wait 12 months, because he said in his post that he thought that everyone that applied had to wait 12 months. I am sure he has seen enough examples now, so I will stop posting them - it may be a little depressing to those of us who have to wait a long time

MOHAnKATIE

Dec 26, 2017
Hello ,
So , the day when they sent me to re do my medicals, they sent me a letter saying that i have the free services pre-arrival from the ircc . Few days later, it's showing in my cic account that they just started my background check which is confusing cuz i tought they already finished it
That’s confusing if it is already 14 months, and just started your background check.. I think they will finalize your case very soon.
It is a real challenging game of patience. Rabat office is a bit too strict when it comes to family sponsorship, that does not bother me at all, what bothers me is how long it takes which makes couples lives harder than what it is already being in a long distance relationship.

Sls2018

Apr 24, 2018

Timeline --
1/19/18 App Received
3/26/18 VO Mississauga
5/31/18 DM
6/01/18 PPR
Man give me your luck hahahaha actually we are waiting since august 2017

Reactions: maha89

shani.kaye

May 25, 2018
That’s confusing if it is already 14 months, and just started your background check.. I think they will finalize your case very soon.
It is a real challenging game of patience. Rabat office is a bit too strict when it comes to family sponsorship, that does not bother me at all, what bothers me is how long it takes which makes couples lives harder than what it is already being in a long distance relationship.
Well said.