+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does anyone know of anyones case where there was no interview required and the visa just came knocking at the door?

M

med

yes there are man,y guys who got visa without any interview but not guys from africa anyway

izzy

Sep 21, 2007
7 months and still waiting!!!!!! just hoping that he gets here before the baby is 1 year old"""""
and if you are wondering we are both the same age and i have being in morroc 6 times everytime for 2 months(even more that i have in cuba on the past 4 years)lol..i am cuban maybe this is why is taking such time "CASTRO"..hahahhahahha..is nice to be sarcastic....

p.s..IS NICE TO FLIGHT WITH YOU IN THE END OF THE MONTH....

kinromorocco

Aug 26, 2008
Hi everybody ,
i just want to ask if there is some people get their calls for the interview lately ?
i hope we will hear some good news on this forum again ...Good luck for all of you.
Kinro

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am close friend with a person who works for canada immigration office in ontario and he told me there have been a few cases in last few months where morocan men took advantage of women from canada just to get into the country for papers and spend better life. dont be surprised if it is taking longer than ususal.

nouredine

Star Member
Sep 14, 2008
alberta canada
nothing is slowing at the embassy of rabat in morocco things are still the same it slowed a bit cuz of december and most marriges betwen moroccan mens and canadian are succesful marriges i was reading another website it says only few marriges that end it up in divorce or seperation not because the men want to get to canada but sometimes the women cheat or they dont get along when they together .and there is always more in to the story just from this board is only one couple that are separated only one couple but there is a reason why and of course they have to say the men used her to get to canada but they dont say the men found her cheating and left her .good luck to all the true lovers

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Don't you just love snail mail well we still have not recieved the letters they said they mailed back on Oct. 27.08 but I sent in our appeal anyway because of this we are probably going to have nothing but trouble. I wish everyone the best and good luck to those that are still waiting to hear something. We still do not know why we were refused as of yet with not getting the letters it is driving me crazy. If this is a test of our love I know we will win. Good luck to all and god bless.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do all the documenst have to be translated in arabic in morocco or they can aslo be translated and certified stamped in canada too?

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lots of sun wind in tanzania.but i want to know where have to get pepers translated? in moroco or they can be trasnlated in canada aslo?

nouredine

Star Member
Sep 14, 2008
alberta canada
are you getting married again for the second time or what or you found your self another young moroccan girl .im just curious and i hate lies .last time you wanted to marry a moroccan girl and you needed a birth certificate from your country tanzania .then at the last minute the young girl didnt want to marry you any more wich i dont blame her .then you started talking bad about moroccans out of anger .now again you want to get married .good luck i WONDER WHOS THE LUCKY GIRL.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats right things didnt work out very good with first one and now trying my luck with second. so pleae helpe me when you are being begged for help.