+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

canopy

Mar 2, 2008
Wow. It's been a while since i've checked the forum and so much has happened. I've been busy getting my papers in check for my wedding. I'm leaving to go to Morocco on Sat and hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Congrats to Isabelle. I'm so happy that your husband is finally here. Just in time to see the snow melt. I hope he was able to wear his snow boots at least once! heheh

good luck to everybody!

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Hi everyone ok I have some appoligizing to do my husband has not recieved his interview date he explained things to me wrong all they did was call him and tell him they are working on our file and that he will be hearing from them again in one month. So I am sorry if I made anyone feel that we were special or anything. I hope everyone is doing well with the waiting game. I think we were just so excited that is all, so just to let you all know we are where everyone else is sitting waiting and not patiently....lol. Congrates to those of you that have gotten your visa and are now with your loved ones I wish you all the happiness in the world. Take care I will keep checking in and seeing what is happening and if I have anything to tell you I will. My prayers are for everyone.

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
confused and lonely said:
Hi everyone ok I have some appoligizing to do my husband has not recieved his interview date he explained things to me wrong all they did was call him and tell him they are working on our file and that he will be hearing from them again in one month. So I am sorry if I made anyone feel that we were special or anything. I hope everyone is doing well with the waiting game. I think we were just so excited that is all, so just to let you all know we are where everyone else is sitting waiting and not patiently....lol. Congrates to those of you that have gotten your visa and are now with your loved ones I wish you all the happiness in the world. Take care I will keep checking in and seeing what is happening and if I have anything to tell you I will. My prayers are for everyone.
ohh it s very hard but don t worry inch allah avery things go fastly. you have just to think in a positive side that you ll be always together in the future inch allah
good luck all

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Thank you very much yes it is hard to be apart for so long I know everyone here is the same as me we all just want to be with our loved ones. Some days I feel so very alone, may god speed our loved ones to us. inch allah to all.

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
boras said:
Hi Yasmina,

NO NOTHING!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!

Last week we passed the one month mark of his interview date and approval and since then NOTHING.

Lets just leave it that we're both frustrated and annoyed.

Raven
good luck raven
it s really hard too wait for twice, enterview and than visa oufffffffffffff inch allah good news very soon
good luck all

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
I finally have good news. Today Immigration called my husband to set up his interview for the 28th of April. I am very excited about it and happy to see that things are moving again. Waiting too, I am sure your husband will be set up for the same day as mine. Please let me know if you have any news.

Becca

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Congratulations Becca, I am so happy to hear they are finally moving on someones file this is good to hear. My prayers are with you and your loved one hope you will be together soon. My husband just keeps telling me to have patience not easy to do and he isn't either but he puts up a good front thinking I can not see. Good luck to you.

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Gooooddddddd news to Becca !!!
One step done!
So excited for you
:)

Great to see good news again here
thinking of all of you
Isabelle

Hi Penny!

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
hi becca,,
ohhhh congratuations , i m so happy for you :)
inch allah you ll be near your darling very very soon
i don t get the call yet, hope soon incha allah
thank you becca :)
good luck all

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
To Joe,

I am very sorry about what happened to you, but just because your wife is from Morocco and did what she did, doesn't mean that all Moroccans would do the same. You are doing what most prejudiced people do, and group a race or culture on what happened from their experience with one person of that race. Nothing can change the way we feel about our wives, husbands, or son-in-laws. We all learn from experience. Everyone has to make their own mistakes, and speaking for my daughter, she made the best choice of her life and mine, in choosing the finest son-in-law a mother could ever have.

Penny

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
i get the calllllllllllllllllllll
yesterday the canadien ambassy called ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i m very very happy
becca thank you and good luck

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Great news, Waiting too! Congratulations!
Hi Yasmina! Thinking about you and Boubaker and wishing you well.
Adam & Raven - I'm praying for you.
Penny