+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
Waiting too, when is your interview? Maybe you will see my Hosni there. His is on the 28th.

waiting

Mar 23, 2008
salamou 3alaykoum waiting too
mabrouk mabrouk
, good for you , are you ready for the interview, don't panic it's gonna be an entrtainement, hihihihihihihi.
by the way when did they send your file from mississauga to rabat?
pray for me, may be my turn next to you.
hi every body, I hope those who still waiting for their turns are doing well without their loves!) including me:) .
good luck guys.

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
(No subject)
« Sent to: Yasmina/isabelle on: April 09, 2008, 03:53:03 am »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to all the canadian fellow citizens please be careful when dealing with a moroccan online through internet or while you are travelling to morocco for a visit. i met this beautiful girl (i thought she was) online 2 years ago and got married with her last year. just this year her papers and everything got approved and she came to canada two weeks ago and LEFT me and went to Montreal somewhere since there's a huge moroccon community. i lost my everything i lost my so called love my money and my life which i dont have anymore. please be careful when brininging someone from morocco. moroccons always have a plan in the back of their heads. now i dont know where she is she has no contact information or cell phone. but i know she is somewhere in quebec province. my advise is not to deal with any moroccons. i cannot beelive that i even went to her house to get married last year and all her family and friends seemed to be genuine but it was all a planned scheme to get their girl to canada somehow and now i am left with nothing but a broken heart. i trusted her because she seemed like the best thing in the whole world but her goal was to come to canada somehow. i seen lots of posts here where you canadian women are trying to get their moroccon husbands to canada or seeking advise on moroccons. take my advise and FORGET morocco you will get hurt i guarantee.

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
what the hell is this guy sending personal messages to all of us
and also he is lying I wrote to him before once to give him information on gething his papers ready to marry this moroccan girl just a few momths ago

do the math he is a liar

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
on a positive note! Yaaaaaaaaa great news for Becca!!!!!

and to waiting too!!!!

So happy to see good news!!
Im just waiting to hear good news from my sister Cindy & Boras & Raven.
been so busy cleaning the new house and doing landry,
Working now, also avrytime i go online no one is there as its late in the night
wish to hear from all of you
wishing you all the best
Isabelle & Boubaker

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
waiting said:
salamou 3alaykoum waiting too
mabrouk mabrouk
, good for you , are you ready for the interview, don't panic it's gonna be an entrtainement, hihihihihihihi.
by the way when did they send your file from mississauga to rabat?
pray for me, may be my turn next to you.
hi every body, I hope those who still waiting for their turns are doing well without their loves!) including me:) .
good luck guys.
hi ,
thank you so much, yaaa i panic for the inteview :)
my file was send to rabat in first november 07
i have one question, the canadien ambassy send an email after they call people or no??
thanks all

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
Hi everyone , we are soo happy things are going well for almost of you , we hope good news for who are waiting .
my adjustment here is going well , the snow is gone and i can feel the warm weather coming , my wife is helping me alot to adapted with things here .....i know it is basicaly a mind adaptation .
we are both happy we started our life again and we hope for you all to be happy and enjoye your life and your comlet feeling , we will pray for you ...............................Soobet husband.

K

karribear

HELP PLEASE;

NABIL HAD HIS INTERVIEW ON THE 10TH OF APRIL, BUT THEY DID NOT GIVE HIM THE ANSWER, THEY SAID THEY WOULD SEND IT IN THE MAIL. THIS IS BAD ISN'T IT.
I HEAR OTHER PEOPLE GOT THEIR ANSWER THE SAME DAY, SO IF THEY SAY WAIT F0R THE MAIL, THAT IS BAD RIGHT?
REALLY I THINK I WILL GO INSANE IF THE ANSWER IS NO. IF IT IS, IS THE APPEAL PROCESS LONG AND HARD, AND DOES IT COST MORE MONEY?
HELP..............

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Congrates on the phone calls to all that got them I am very happy for you. I hope my husband hears soon also we are getting very anxious to be with each other it feels like forever. But I am happy that someone is finally getting calls. My husband keeps telling me to be pateint and god will help us, but at sametime him and my new family wants me to come back for a visit till it happens I wish I could but I can't. My husband Zakaria and I are helping to keep our minds busy he is trying to teach me arabic and french online it is funny his mom and sister are helping me also but mostly they laugh at me trying to say some of their words it keeps us busy anyway and gives us something to laugh about at least. So anyway I pray we will all be with our loved ones soon. Take care hope to hear some good news soon.

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi Karribear. you dont have to worry , the embassy will answear by mail or call , sometimes the persones intervewed misse the call so that is why the embassy try to answear by mail and then the persone must confirmat receiving this mail.
in my case , after i finished my entrevue , i asked the lady who gave me back my papers if it accepted , she said yes it is accepted so i was sure things went well . after 1 month they called me to pick up the visa .
i have a question , who intervewd you ? the morrocan lady or the canadian ?

K

karribear

MY HUSBAND WAS INTERVIEWED BY BOTH LADIES. THE MOROCCAN LADY WAS VERY NICE HE SAID. AND THE CANADIAN LADY WAS VERY NEGATIVE ABOUT ME BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN MARRIED BEFORE, HAVE CHILDREN AND I AM DISABLED, SO MY INCOME IS LOW BUT STILL ALLOWED BECAUSE IT IS NOT WELFARE I GET BUT DISABILITY MONEY.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Happy Bird

Jan 7, 2008
karribear....I found through experience that those immigration officers often use intimidation techniques such as those used on your husband to test his honesty and determination.

They use them to potentially unveil any nonverbal cues from those being interviewed, see if they can break under pressure. The golden rule, stay firm in your beliefs, be confident and polite, honest and candid. All will turn out well.

HB

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I just thought that I would mention the 2 people received calls from Rabat today for interviews next week. Both Their Applications started processing in Rabat on November 19th. It was on Another Forum.

This means that things are moving along in Rabat.

Good luck to all of us who are still waiting for that call for the interviews, as well as for the Visas

God bless

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
Hey everyone, i know its been awhile since i have last written on here. i have just been really busy booking everyone else tickets to fly all over the place. We are in our high season at work right now. At least this way it has kept my mind off things a little while Jamal and I await for his call for the interview. We are desparately waiting that he gets it soon...but from all i have read on here and other site while searching it appears as though things will be moving more slower for those of us waiting...since there have been alot more case of not valid marriages....I know that ours is truly a legit one..since he has no desire to come to Canada, but with the problems i have in taking my daughter out of Canada without her biological father's approval it has really been a struggle...so the only way Jamal and I can be together is if i sponsor him to come here. It's been since November of 2007 that last we saw each other and everyday now is getting much harder to be apart from him. I hate not having fully custody of Meriam yet so that i could at least take two months to go and visit Jamal with her...since i would never in my right mind leave her behind here while i go to Morocco by myself, especially with her father and his 18 year old wife...who doesn't know how to respect what i want for my daughter...it's just been a real roller coaster of emotions...but i know that this long wait will all be worth it when i have Jamal by my side..with his loving guidance i know that Meriam will grow up to be the little lady i want and with a stepfather as Jamal by her side i know this will be possible.

I hope that everyone who is waiting is trying to stay strong and positive that our turns will come soon and isha allah we will all live happy lives with our husbands shortly. And the wait continues...lets pray that this week someone else gets that call.

We are both strong and i know that Jamal will do just fine in the interview process since he knows me like a book and knows about my whole life and headaches i have had with Meriam father.

Best wishes to us all..I hope that everyone has a pleasant week and now that the TTC will be working we can all get to work!!!!!!! bummer for me cuz i wanted to take tomorrow off for some down time for just Meriam and myself.

Indira

Karribear, when did Rabat receive the AOR???? and i hope that your husband gets his reply soon.