+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Hi everyone my husband got a call from the embassey this morning and his interview is set for May 15/08 I am so excited I think I am going to explode we know we still have to wait awhile but it is still good to know they are doing something. He recieved his letter earlier during the week and now this we are so happy.

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Dear Raven from what I have read on the government site the waiting for processing times is 4 to 7 months. https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas if you go to this site you have your client number you can find out more mind you it is government and never seems to be up to date but it will tell you how long it is taking in what ever country you are waiting on. I hope you are with your loved one soon, as I am for myself. My prayers are with you.

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Hi everyone does anyone know anything about if my husband needs a bank account some friends of his are telling him he has to have one and that he needs about $100.00 in it is this true?

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Thank you so much, that is what I thought but it is hard to convince him of this because of what his friends telling him other things. We are very happy that things seem to be going quickly.

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
Confused and Lonely, How can this be? My husband received his AOR letter on 02 Novembre, and we still haven't been called for an interview. I will be calling my MLA tomorrow to find out how this is possible that we can be waiting for over 5 months and someone else waits only a few weeks? There is no logic to this.

Severely Pi**ed off right now!!!!

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Dear Becca, I do not know how they do things really we are just as surprised as you really but at sametime very happy but they told him he will hear from them again in one month so I don't know he has trouble explaining things to me sometimes. Hope you hear from them soon for you to be reunited with your husband, like I am hoping.

Yvonne

Feb 14, 2008
We got great news last week - Mississauga has sent our paper work to Rabat! The recieved it in Mississauga 3/3 and approved 3/25! Youness and I are so excited, we hope everything moves fast in Rabat! Yvonne

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
hi all,
a new week began, hope we here a good news :) inch allah
5 mouths now, i m really tired of waiting
good luck everybody

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Hi Boras, yes they called him and gave him a date of May 15, what it is about him hearing from calling him again in one month I do not know maybe a reminder I don't know I will ask my husband he was so excited he was having trouble explaining things to me. But I will try to get him to explain it to me ok sorry if I am confusing, all I can think about is that I have to make sure I have the rest of the fees paid. So my husbands friend that is telling him that he needs to have a bank account with money in it is nothing but a lie? So many people are telling him things and I am going by what is in this forum because I feel no body here would lie about things like that we are all here to help each other. May we all be with our loved ones soon. Take care

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Dear Boras, I hope you have good luck also sorry if I am confusing but when it comes to this I am confused....lol. inch allah I will let you know more once I know ok.

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Hi avryone,
Wanted to say thanks to all of you for the friendship and suport,
Boubaker got here safly alhamdoulilah , Picked him up in Montreal and had a lovely time there visiting.
avrything was new for him including the weather...but he loves it here to be in the arms of his wife!! finaly!
I know some of you are still waiting and BOubaker and I are thinking of you, Infact we talk often how we wish to hear good news for Raven & Boras, Smail & Cindy, and for Becca

We moved in the our new house but have not hooked up the internet and Cable for tv lol
but we go at my parents house to use the internet when we can.
Soon we will be back online like regular as we are so much thinking of all of you who are still waiting and deserve to be with there love ones. inshaAllah soon !!

I see there is new people on the forum welcome to the forum
Im going to keep posting on this site to try to help as I can.

Keep strong!
Your friend Isabelle

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
hi Isabelle,
at last, you are united with your love, this is a dream for all those who wait for that call, hope u will be united for life inchallah
5 mouths now of waiting since my file is in rabat embassy, i m really tired and stressed.

i just went to ask you if you can post your timelines :
when your file was in rabat embassy ?
when you got the call for interview and visa?

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
hi confused and lonely,
really you are very lucky, hope you get the visa and meet your love veryyy soon incha allah
have a good day
thanks all

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
i have one idea if you accept ;

before i write in this forum and share so many information and idea with there membres, i just readed your stories and your times lines before.
i like this forum very mush and i thank penny a lot for her initiative.

when i readed in this forum, i had one problem, i know your story but i don t know the timesline of your application to compare with mine; so i propose this table to write the timesline of membres of this forum. i hope that there is someone who share my idea and i think that it will be a good thinks for those how are comming and who begin there application en rabat.

thanks
--T--I--M--E--L--I--N--E--S
Surnom/Couple---------file Rabat-----------call interview----------Enterview----------—call Visa-----------Visa
waiting too 01nov07 not yet

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
confused and lonely
Im happy for you but its strange to me we waited so long and others are still waiting and your case you got it in weeks

something is odd in that I never saw a case go that fastly
in any country