+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Congratulations,

I am so happy for you NoonaAmeen

I love seeing all the good news with interviews.

Good luck and God bless

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
We got the callllllll !!!!!!!!!! we got it ! we got it !!
im excited!!! alhamdoulilah

Boubaker's interview is the same day as Noona the Feb 26

Pray for us that it will go well
inshaAllah
isabelle

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
the caller from the embacy is french i wonder if the interview will be in french as my husband talks more english then french and we requested the interview in english i wonder??

Noona did they tell what lanquage the interview will be in?
thanks

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Congratulations Yasmina/Isabelle

I am so excited for everyone

You will soon be with your loves to start your lives together

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
FINALLY! What a wonderful day for Noona and Yasmina! I am so happy for you. Don't worry about the interview. They have two people doing the interview, one who speaks French/Arabic and the other French/English. At least that is how it was when our Rachid had his interview.
All the best,
Penny

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
thanks!! Avryone!!

I pray Penny you are right my husband is Berber not Arabic ..(he know's how to speak it but its rusty little)
the same for his french (he know's it but needs little work on it but his english is perfect)
I pray it goes well
one step done!!!!!!!!!!!!! let see what hapends
Isabelle

Pearlp

Feb 11, 2008
Actually I do not agry with Penny. My husband requested his interview in English but the officer's english was so bad she keep talk to him in French and because of that we lost our case.
Make sure Isabelle your husband tell them again that he uses english and his other two language are not good enough for an interview. They have to houner his request if i was him i call before the interview and ask again.

Pearl

scoobet

May 28, 2007
Good morning Everyone

My husband Hibiscus and I apologize for not writing. We have been so busy. He picked up his visa on Wed Feb 13. He said there were about 20 people. They sat and listen to some things about Canada and told them what they had to bring to immigration and what would happen there. So he hurried back to Safi. Woke the next morning and bought his ticket to come for Saturday Feb 16. I made arrangements to meet him in Montreal and travel back to manitoba together. When I finally met him there he said all went well for him. Immigration was good. Back in Morocco when they checked the carry on luggage they took the cookies his mom made for me. They wont allow it. I was sad for my cookies but happy to have my husband. We finally arrived back here about 10 20 pm. My family was waiting eagerly at the air port for us. So all went well and we are both feeling good but like we are still dreaming. We have waited and worked so hard for this moment. Im sure we will feel normal in a while. We will continue to read the forum and answer questions to help when we can. So for nowi will say bye from my husband and myself and we will continue to pray for all who are waiting to be with their loved ones...And to Hind and Adel have a safe jorney to Canada and we look forward to keeping in contact. And my husband says to Adel yes Manitoba is more cold than he imagined it to be.

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
salam eveybody
oh waw great news Yasmina one step for you too done, oh waw at the same date as me that s very good , i pray that evythg go well for intervew , ,
thkyou PENNY AND HOPING75 AND YASMINA for you kind words , we pray to ALLAH that evetyone of us have good luck , and eatch of us be with there loves,
oh no Yasmina they didn t tell me anythg when they called me , the weman from embassy call me and talked o me in ARABIC , and she say that just i have the intervew in 26/02 , and asked me about my e mail adress that s all, but for me i already whrote in applicaion that i want the intevew to be in english , because i m weak in frensh , i hope eveythg go well ,what to do we just pray o ALAH that evethg go well , i miss my husband so mutch ,
good luck
NoonaAmeen

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
hey thanks Boras its a releif for us to lol
Im so excited if interview is soon alhamdoulilah
wish all of you the best of luck
inshaAllah

Yasmina/Isabelle

Pearlp

Feb 11, 2008
Hello boras,
unfortunatly i visited him after marriage but immigration look at before marriage visits because they not believe love at first site.
I could not go before i was in college as full time student and my course is the hardess so i coul not miss any classes.
But i believe God will help our case and soon we can start our married life here.

and Good luck for all of you who are going for an interview.

pearl

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Wishing u the best of luck pearl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello boras,
unfortunatly i visited him after marriage but immigration look at before marriage visits because they not believe love at first site.
I could not go before i was in college as full time student and my course is the hardess so i coul not miss any classes.
But i believe God will help our case and soon we can start our married life here.

and Good luck for all of you who are going for an interview.

pearl

waiting1

Oct 28, 2007
wow, what a wonderful day!! my husband was asking if there was any news on the forum since i try to check in quickly each day, and was i ever surprised to see so much action!! big congrats to isabelle and noona!! wonderful news. we are happy to hear that there is activity today because it's a provincial holiday here in ontario and no gov't offices are open here, but it's not a federal holiday so it's good to know they are still busy. we have not had any contact since last wed. and it's getting close to 2 weeks since the interview so hopefully that call will come soon for us to pick up the visa.
really exciting to read about hibiscus and scoobet.....you have been waiting far too long and i really feel for you, and it's wonderful to hear about your reunion in montreal. we are planning to do the same thing when the time comes.

good luck to those who have interviews on the 26th!! remember what my husband said- if you are for real you truly have nothing to worry about, just be yourself and relax.......and this part is from me: breathe!!! it will be over before you know it : )

Val

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
WOW what a week!! More action in the last week, than in the last month!! With visas being picked up and interviews being scheduled!!!

Congrats Isabelle/Boubaker and Noona/Ameen!! And Raven/Boras too (but you two already know that!!)

Looks like things are moving again. Considering we are about 7 weeks after you, I am now on the countdown.

This is awesome news for all!!!

Becca

PS -- Does anyone know if there will be problems when my husband arrives in Montreal? We are going to be living in Vancouver, but since I can't get a direct flight anymore from Vancouver, I thought I would send my husband via Montreal, visit my cousin in Montreal for a couple of days, and then fly back to Vancouver. As long as my husband has a ticket for Montreal to Vancouver, and know which hotel I am staying at in Montreal, and I will be at the airport - does anyone think this will be a problem?

Thanks.