+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Thank you so much for the information Pearl

As far as the language is concerned, when my parents met each other they could not communicate at all.
My Mother Could not speak French, and my Father could not speak English. They figured it out, and eventually learned the other language. They have been together for 45 years now, very happily.There is no language where love is.

I am really so sorry for the problems and the delay. We deserve to be with the ones we love.
And you are so right , it is expensive to be able to take many trips there to visit.

It has been over 4 months away from my Husband, and that is already much too long.

I pray that you will get a fast appeal, and a positive outcome.
I look forward to the day that you post that your Husband has received his Visa.

Good luck, and God bless everyone who is suffering away from your loved ones.

Pearlp

Feb 11, 2008
Hello Everyone, hope someone will have some good news for us.
wish everybody a Happy Valentine's day and hope we can spend next Valentine's with our Sweethearts.

Pearl

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
Thanks for giving me that push to call CIC Yasmina/Isabelle. I called this morning and was so happy to hear that YES i was approved as a sponsor since the 22JAN08 and that the file was already sent to Rabat, the only reason that i didn't receive the letter was that they wrote my address incorrectly when they completed their forms. They had my apt number as the street address and street address as the apartment number. I had to call Jamal right away and tell him..we were both so depressed yesterday and with this today things are moving in the direction we wanted. Alhamdo allah! , just in time for Valentines day.I told my employer today that i needed some time off from work or i was going to resign, i told them i wanted to go for 90 days!! My supervisor just said go and be with your husband your job will still be here when you get back...SO i am jumping for joy..i have alot of things to tie up before going though. The biggest problem i am going to face now is Meriam's father, my ex giving me permission to travel for that long..we are still in the court system and i am filing for full custody of her. He doesn't want me to leave Canada at all anymore. but i want to take her with me i don't plan on leaving her here with him at all...she is part of my life and i want her with me in Morocco too!!!!!!

P.S. Pearl don't give up because i too have a child and Jamal and I only speak in Spanish, not even french or Arabic and see we were accepted..and i am 4years older than him too. So get all your pictures going, msn messages and all that with the other stuff that they had incorrect from your application and fight for your man!!! Insha allah you will me with your Redoune by Valentine's day next year or sooner i hope.

I know that my husbands cousin had a long wait to be with her husband from London too..they kept her coming back for one thing or another but finally after a year they are now together and living happily in London, England that is.

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
indimer great to hear that you took my advice and called and it paid off!! so good !! and congrats!!

as for me well our turn is soon inshaAllah
isabelle

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
salam everybody and happy valentine day ,
oh great news Boras Raven good ,congratulation , alhamdolah one good step done for you ,in cha alah evrythg will go well for you good luck we make doaah for you in sha allah that you have happy nand good intervew ,
in cha alah i hope our turn soon too , good luck everybody
NoonaAmeen

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS

I am so happy for You Raven and Boras.
You will soon be enjoying your lives the way you should (TOGETHER)

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting for the call.

Pearlp

Feb 11, 2008
Hello Raven, yes my husband was ask to to show my residency so i send him my cable and hydro bill before his intertview, my lawyer told me to do that.
And want everybody to know that my lawyer got a call from IAD and our ADR hearing is sceduled for June 19 2008 it is not very close but at least we not have to wait for 10 months for our full hearing.
We could not get a better Valentine's gift.

Pearl

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi,

To those who were asked of proof of residency for their Sponsors, could you tell me if you are Born Canadian, A naturalized Canadian, or a permanent resident? I was just wondering is this is a factor when they make that request at the Embassy.

I had to prove my Residency to obtain my CSQ

And Pearl, I am very happy you have a date set for your appeal, I am sure everything will have a happy ending.
Our prayers are with you

Good luck to all

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Dear Vesna & Adam,

I am so happy for you. I am nearly crying. Isn't that silly! I have been waiting for this for you. Each day I look on the forum to see if you got a call yet. Now it is Isabelle & Boubaker's turn next.
Penny

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
hi everyone
have good intervew Boras in chaalah you will be with our love Raven soon with all happeness , good luck ,
PENNY how are you ,all my respect for you ; thk you for this forum you make us have good freinds , thk you so mutch ,yes you forget me because me too i am at the same time frame as Boras and Yasmina , in cha alah i hope our turn soon too , we still now me and YASMINA in cha alah Yasmina your husband will hear good news soon too and you will be together in cha alah for ever , me too i miss my husband so mutch
Boras Raven our Doaah is for you incha alah everythg go well for your intervew best of luck,
good luck everybody
NoonaAmeen

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Noona, sorry! I haven't forgotten about you. You should hear something soon. Yes, I know what you mean about all the people we have met through this forum. What a great help it's been, and what wonderful friends we have made.

Good luck to everyone.

Penny

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
thk you so mutch PENNY for your nice and kind words you are realy so wenederful ,all my respect for you , we have to tell you all in this forum happy valentine day specialy for you because we love you , you start and open this home for us to share our experience and hav very helpful information and thk you so mutch again have good and happy valentine,
good luck for everybody
NoonaAmeen

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Thank you Noona. You are so sweet! But, it has been a great joy for me to see how many people this forum has helped since I requested help when I started this topic back in March of last year.
Penny