+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Adam & Raven, I am so happy for you! I haven't been looking at the forum for quite awhile. I often think about you Adam, and thought like others that you were here already. Congratulations! Keep in touch!
Penny

boras raven

Jul 2, 2009
thank you so much was a pleasure to know you and meet such a wonderful person like you i have no douth inchalah i wil hear your good news any time from now .wish everyone a a good news very soon .

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
congratulation lovley lady, here we are good news start coming, inshe allah we will hear more from others

hummm leaving its not easy , i wish things to go right for everyone , i started packing for couples days ago and listing stuf im bringing , i have many things in my mind and i was wondring if they will requist any documents at the immigration ofice except the list

god luck for everybody

nouredine

Star Member
Sep 14, 2008
alberta canada
sos help when are you leaving inchalah what date and what flight and you dont have to list everything unless you taking heavy stuff like furniture or jewellery or something like that .good luck wassalam

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008

leaving friday morning inshae allah, soory to not post for a while, im really buzy this days you know its packing , listing and so, but i think its good to think bout this things instead thinking bout leaving cause you know its hard , best wishes friends and good luck with rabat
rad1

boras raven

Jul 2, 2009
sos_help,

I'm already in Canada. I arrived last night, landed in Montreal and then caught a flight to Toronto. You don't need to fill out any forms, the interview at CBSA at the airport took 15 minutes.

jressome; we're thinking about you and your hubby will get the call soon.

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
aala slama adam, thanx for this information , but i already did it so nothing to lose, if they asks bout it i have it done, thanx again
good luck rjessome and others

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
woooooooooooooooooowhoooooooooooooooooooooo

congradulations Boras and Raven

perfect time of year to ease you into the Canadian weather

take the time to ENJOY each other

all the very best!!!!!!!!!

lovely lady

Nov 28, 2008
HELLO! All !
Boras Reven : Congratulations! And welcome to canada .....wish u a happy life ....
Sos_help : wish u a safe flight ......And a best luck............
I`m in canada now , I arrived last Monday, landed in Montreal then my husband met me there and drove to toronto .......As Boras Reven said u don`t need to fill any forms ,I was waiting 3 hours in the airport it was busy that day . but the interview at CBSA at the airport took 10 minutes..........
Im so happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy to be here
best luck for all ppl ...
lovely lady