+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Mabrouk rad1!

How long did you wait for your VISA?

inshAllah lkhair for you and your spouse. Lay kmel likoum bikhir.

Wesam

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
stealth said:
Mabrouk rad1!

How long did you wait for your VISA?

inshAllah lkhair for you and your spouse. Lay kmel likoum bikhir.

Wesam
thank you stealth , inshae allah your turn is for soon ,
well friends i was wondring if 6 hours and 40 minuts between flights will be enough for me to get things done , cause i will have an other flight to moncton , well friends any information would help and i appreciate your helps
thanx
rad1

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Rad1! I'm very happy for you. 6 hours and 40 minutes is MORE than enough time to get everything done with immigration. 3 hours is really all you need. Are you stopping in Montreal as your first place in Canada?

Stealth, I believe from some of his other posts that Rabat received his file in early November so that would be just over 7 months to receipt of the visa.

Thanks to adamtanya for posting some good advice and encouragement for new arrivals.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008

salam for all
thankx thanx thanx lois lane, rjessome stealth and all others friends,
rjessome ,yea all flight on the net is stoping by paris and montreal, except this all others are expensive , i went by agencies here in casablanca but prices are really expensive , i tried to find direct flight to montreal then lookt for an other from montreal to moncton but no right flight, cause i need over 4 or 5 hours ,i dont want to miss the flight there, so i think im booking the flight with 6hours 40 minutes in montreal, any more advices would be so nice and sweet

for friend stealth i think my visa was ready on june 10 , thats what i have on my passport ( visa issue date 10/06/2009) well any way it doesnt matter for now, well after exactly 6 month since my file was recieved in rabat i got the call for more prooves like itineraries and boarading passes so number of visit is very imprortant dear friends and they also ask bout our new emails , happly there was no interview and they call me back after a month to get visa on june24th its a dear friend it toke me about a month and days to get the visa and my case time line was 7 month and 15 days

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOS help and ADAM taniya ,i have a real serious question because u have ur visa now and u can help me on this ,is THE FINANCIAL SUPPORT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO SUPPORT THE HUSBAND BECAUSE MY WIFE IS NOT WORKING NOW AND SHE IS IN INSURANCE ..SO CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME,

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sos_help said:

salam for all
thankx thanx thanx lois lane, rjessome stealth and all others friends,
rjessome ,yea all flight on the net is stoping by paris and montreal, except this all others are expensive , i went by agencies here in casablanca but prices are really expensive , i tried to find direct flight to montreal then lookt for an other from montreal to moncton but no right flight, cause i need over 4 or 5 hours ,i dont want to miss the flight there, so i think im booking the flight with 6hours 40 minutes in montreal, any more advices would be so nice and sweet

for friend stealth i think my visa was ready on june 10 , thats what i have on my passport ( visa issue date 10/06/2009) well any way it doesnt matter for now, well after exactly 6 month since my file was recieved in rabat i got the call for more prooves like itineraries and boarading passes so number of visit is very imprortant dear friends and they also ask bout our new emails , happly there was no interview and they call me back after a month to get visa on june24th its a dear friend it toke me about a month and days to get the visa and my case time line was 7 month and 15 days
rad1 congratulations to you in your success. i am happy for you and hoping best for everyone else in the same boat. you said they asked you to sent the itineraries boardings passes etc....i am assuming you are a MAN then why would they ask YOU to send these details to them? why did they not contact the sponsor, your wife in Canada?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi rad1,

Yes, right now is a very expensive time to buy a plane ticket because it is high travel season. The one with the 6 hour 40 minute wait in Montreal will be fine. You should try to sleep as much as you can on the flight from Paris. It's a long time to wait. The airport is big and there are places to eat but it's not in the middle of the city so not great to just go walk around. If you have friends in Montreal maybe they could come and meet you for dinner at the airport and a visit.

newhusband, your wife is now receiving Employment Insurance which is still fine. She just can't be receiving Social Assistance (welfare). Hopefully she will have found a new job before the time of your interview. They just want to make sure that you have enough money to survive until you get settled and find a job. The Embassy wants to make sure that you do not arrive in Canada and start receiving Social Assitance.

Joe, they always ask the applicant to provide more proof if required. They do not ask the sponsor because they are not evaluating the sponsor anymore. That has already been done in Canada.

majimboss, my heart to you and my sister.

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
thank you lovley lady and joecreosta ,thanx alots rjessome, i might book to night the flight with 6hours 40 minutes in montreal looks good even if the flight from paris to montreal got late in montreal, i dont think i can sleep cause i cant sleep while travling well this is a flight not a bus or car i might sleep hhhhh i never flew befor, thank you again rjessom

newhuzbend i dont really know the answear to your question, but i have heard and read i think on this forum that someone sponsored her huzband and she were jobless, my wife sponsored me and she still leaves with her familly.

for joereosta they contacted me cause they needed more prooves, and why they would contact my wife
thanks again friends best wishes and good luck with rabat

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
congratulation radaouane i m happy for you say hi to all sbata people lol . i told you do not worry you will get your visa . we hav done sdome training lol and you were anwering good . mabrouk w alf mabrouk . lahh yssahal 3la les autres.
send me your cell phone number so i can call u ok .

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
congratelation to everyone , god bless and good luck , life is not easy everywhere just we should be simple head / easy to survive in happiness .
for the people whose waiting the interview including me : a brother said in last , (two think is hard in life waiting and leaving ) is a pure Arabic quote , then we must be busy to not feel the time in our heart beating cos no shush think hard as to be far from the one that you love .

lah idir li fiha lkhir , lah wafak kol wahad

with my great salutation to all peaple who being contributive in these forum