Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
AMYA said:
Thanks for your prompt reply Jamali,
The only red flag i can see here is wedding celebration. We're good with all the rest. My husband and i are somehow related because my
aunt was married to his uncle and we met at my aunt's house. Although, my husband has a good job, he said that he don't wanna do big
ceremony knowing we have some really poor relatives on our both families. So he won't feel comfortable to expend a lot of money organizing
a big wedding while his nephew, uncle, aunt have less that the minimum to live. And he said that a big wedding doesn't warranty a happy marital life.
I was just like "WooW' even if i was dreaming about wedding when i was child, i understood his point and that was right. So,please pray for us, my husband
is just amazing, it's being more and more difficult for me to live far of him. Thanks for providing all this warm, you all guys are really helping people to handle
their stress. Thanks
You're welcome. it sounds like your application is a very good one if that is your only red flag. if the application is very clear and there are very few red flags, sometimes they will waive the interview ... but if an interview is requested, then your husband can easily explain why you did not have a big wedding ceremony. Also the fact that your husband has a good job then the less likely the visa officer will think he's trying to come to Canada for economic reasons.

Good luck again!!

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Ichraq said:
Salamu alaikum please I need heelp rabat office they send me and email and the ask about. Police certificate of Morocco (fiche anthropométrique)
- Divorce certificate of your husband from his first marriage
- Wedding pictures, family pictures, showing moments together.
- Contact proofs like skype conversation, money transfers, etc....
- Your sponsor should pay the establishment fees in Canada
Should I send them all this in email or go to rabat and and contact proof old one or the new one thbks
Ichraq said:
What is the establishment fess how my husband will pay that !! And thank you
i think you can send these proofs through Fed-ex ... it's better to send it through a company where you can track where your package is and see if it was delivered. I'm not sure what others did when they received requests for other information, if their husbands went directly to the Embassy or not (hopefully someone can respond to this). I wouldn't send them through regular post because the post service is not very reliable.

The establishment fee is the Right of Permanent Residence fee, and it costs $490.

Good luck!!

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Thank you but should I send all pic again and proofs since I meet him even privacy converstation and money transfer everything !!!

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
And where we should pay this we couldn't find the website can u please send it to us now I live close to rabat I think better to go by myself

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Ichraq said:
And where we should pay this we couldn't find the website can u please send it to us now I live close to rabat I think better to go by myself
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

you can pay through credit card or your husband can go to bank here in Canada.

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Ichraq said:
Thank you but should I send all pic again and proofs since I meet him even privacy converstation and money transfer everything !!!
Did you already send them your wedding pictures? If they are asking for more wedding pictures, then do send them more. Also send in all your proofs and pictures that you already didn't submit. Do you have new proofs since your marriage? like your chats, phone bills, or proof that your husband has visited you again, etc. Make sure that you prove that you and your husband do have contact everyday.

You might also want to order your GCMS notes so that you can see what is going on with your application. Insha'Allah the end is near for a positive decision.

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
The stablished not fees just asked my husband he already payed it and we didnmt do wediing we didnmt simple fati7a with close family ( father sister brother...) and yes I have money transfer for every month he got me flight ticket hotel boking everything pic have skype everyday

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
We are planing to do a wedding in canada not her sorry the establishment fess my husband already payed it when we applied should we pay again or what !!! Thnks jamali

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Ichraq said:
The stablished not fees just asked my husband he already payed it and we didnmt do wediing we didnmt simple fati7a with close family ( father sister brother...) and yes I have money transfer for every month he got me flight ticket hotel boking everything pic have skype everyday
Ichraq said:
We are planing to do a wedding in canada not her sorry the establishment fess my husband already payed it when we applied should we pay again or what !!! Thnks jamali
So your husband paid all the fees, including sponsor application, principal applicant and right of permanent resident fee ... which totalled $1040? Then I don't know what other fees there are to pay, you don't have to pay any fees more than once ... lol .... you can tell them you paid everything.

You will have to give them a very good reason about why you did not have a wedding ceremony in Morocco, because visa officers seem to think that the wedding ceremony is very important.

Good luck!

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Thank you jamali today I print all the emails that he sent me and converstation and flight tickets hotel boking and will print picture too I have a question I have money reciept transfer but in the treats fear office they always gime the date 2008 and they correct it is it okay to send that and about my husband divorce certificat they didn!5 ask original so I send the scan ine right !

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
and address your correspondence to the Embassy at the address indicated below.
They didn!5 write thier adress bellow how i will send it please if u have thier adress send it to me

AMYA

Sep 18, 2014
Ichraq said:
They didn!5 write thier adress bellow how i will send it please if u have thier adress send it to me
Hello,

The address of the embassy is :

Embassy of Canada
Immigration Section
66, Avenue Mehdi Ben Barka
Rabat - Souissi
Morocco

Good Luck

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Ichraq said:
Thank you jamali today I print all the emails that he sent me and converstation and flight tickets hotel boking and will print picture too I have a question I have money reciept transfer but in the treats fear office they always gime the date 2008 and they correct it is it okay to send that and about my husband divorce certificat they didn!5 ask original so I send the scan ine right !
Ichraq said:
You're welcome. yes, if you submit the money transfer receipts, just write a letter explaining the mistake on the dates. If the letter didn't ask for the original, then it is okay to send a copy of the divorce certificate.

Another address that is given on the sponsorship letter is (looks like an address if you want to use courier):

Rabat
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
C.P. 709, Agdal
Rabat, Morocco

Email: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=rabat

AMYA

Sep 18, 2014
jamali said:
You're welcome. yes, if you submit the money transfer receipts, just write a letter explaining the mistake on the dates. If the letter didn't ask for the original, then it is okay to send a copy of the divorce certificate.

Another address that is given on the sponsorship letter is (looks like an address if you want to use courier):

Rabat
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
C.P. 709, Agdal
Rabat, Morocco
Hi Jamali,

the adress that you've provided seems to be the old one. Here is below the current adress

I tried to paste here the embassy contact link but i'm not allowed to do

Address, Telephone, Fax, Email

Street Address
Embassy of Canada in Morocco
66, Mehdi Ben Barka Avenue
Rabat-Souissi, Morocco

Postal Address
Embassy of Canada to Morocco
P.O. Box 2040 Rabat-Ryad
Morocco, 10 000

Telephone: (+212) (0)537 54 49 49

Fax: (+212) (0)537 54 48 53

Email: rabat@international.gc.ca

Regards

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Thanks Amya. Yh the address must be an old one. I got it from my sponsorship approval letter from May 2013. :D lol

Ichraq ignore the address I posted ;D