+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Seriously thank you so much eid Mubarak said inshalah I will send everything wedensday after eid and i have more then 200 pages of converstation skype whatsap emails and 69 pic pray with us

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Please Amya tried to text u on privet but it!/ ful please tell me should I go to rabat and drop my documents or send them by mail imm realy scared

AMYA

Sep 18, 2014
Ichraq said:
Please Amya tried to text u on privet but it!/ ful please tell me should I go to rabat and drop my documents or send them by mail imm realy scared
Ichraq, i'll strongly recommend you to go and drop it yourlself to the embassy if you'are not living too far.
They'll just stamp and take it, that won't be long and you'll be sure that they get it.
So don't waste your time and good luck InshaAllah

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Ooh realy so they will not refuse it because scared to send it by mail thank you so much perfect I live in Casablanca it's not far

enigma1998

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-22-2013
Doc's Request.
October-08-2013/ November-17-2014
File Transfer...
September-16-2013/ February-14-2015
Med's Done....
November-2014
Interview........
May/19/2015
Passport Req..
May/19/2015
VISA ISSUED...
May/19/2015
LANDED..........
May/24/2015
hello to everyone
please I want to know if I need a certificate of medical when I want to apply, or I can wait till after application?

thanks

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enigma1998 said:
hello to everyone
please I want to know if I need a certificate of medical when I want to apply, or I can wait till after application?

thanks
Actually enigma you don't have to do your medical upfront in order to send in and start your application process. However, it will mean a delay in the process. And from your stats I would guess you are making a second application and don't want to cause any unnecessary delays this far into the game. How long of a delay will depend on the embassy. For example, if you pass through all the steps, interview etc. then if you are approved, the officer will send an email requesting a medical and give you a deadline of maybe 30 days to do it. So you could have had your PR but now you have to wait another 30 days. It's really up to you.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
Looks like the forum is quite right now. Hope everyone is doing good. Hubby and I are still waiting for our appeal. This is so hard, but happy about the trip I have planned to go see him for our anniversary. Very excited. Miss talking to all of you, take care.

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Salamu alaikum Iknow right it's sooo quite all the same still waiting me just sent them the document they need hopfuly they call to internpview busy the end of this year i miss my husband :(

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Terry73 said:
Looks like the forum is quite right now. Hope everyone is doing good. Hubby and I are still waiting for our appeal. This is so hard, but happy about the trip I have planned to go see him for our anniversary. Very excited. Miss talking to all of you, take care.
Hi Terry, you're right it is very quiet on the forum. Everything is good with us alhamdulillah. I hope your trip to Morocco comes quickly for you and hoping that you hear something regarding your appeal very soon insha'Allah.

Take much care.

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Ichraq said:
Salamu alaikum Iknow right it's sooo quite all the same still waiting me just sent them the document they need hopfuly they call to internpview busy the end of this year i miss my husband :(
Hi Ichraq,

Have you ordered your GCMS notes yet? Your husband will have to order them and the notes are very helpful because you can see what the visa officer is saying about your file. If you have any red flags, it will show in the notes. Also if you are being called for an interview, it will say in the notes as well.

it'll take about 30 days for the notes to arrive through email. If your husband is not named as your representative on your application, then you will have to sign a consent form then scan and email it to him.

Insha'Allah you will hear something soon

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
enigma1998 said:
hello to everyone

thanks
Hi Enigma,

Did your wife have an ADR? Or are you re-applying?

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Salamu alaikum not didnmt ask for it just sent them all the document they asked should I send email asking the your GCMS notes that's it didnmt understand what should I do :) thank you

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ichraq, I agree with Jamali. Order your GCMS about 3 months after your file got transferred to Rabat. Hopefully they will have done the file review. This is where the officer on your case sits down and goes over everything you sent in, your application; your text, chat and Skype logs; photos etc. He/she will then enter notes on what concerns are raised and you can get a really good idea of whether there will be an interview or not and if so what kind of questions will be asked. This will be a great help to prepare for an interview. You must practice every day for many hours with your sponsor EVERYTHING about their life and your relationship. When you met, how you met, how your feelings developed for one another (this is crucially important). If there are any red flags on your case, such as differences in age, religion, desire for children you must be prepared to answer what kind of discussions you two had about resolving these differences. You will be asked everything about your sponsor, where they work, who their family members are and where they live, what is your sponsor's daily routine like, what kind of things you have in common, what kind of music/movies/books your sponsor likes. Even very personal questions about your sex life. It goes on and on and you will get sick and tired of practicing it but it will pay off. No matter what red flags you have, if you can show the interviewing officer that you know your sponsor inside and out it goes a long, long way toward showing your relationship is genuine and this is what they are looking for most.

It is so hard waiting, I miss my husband very much as you all do. But keep up your faith and use this time apart to get to know one another VERY well!

God help us all in this wearying process and grant us speedy reunions with our loved ones

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Terry, so glad to hear you are going to visit your hubby again soon, it really helps break up the long wait. How are things going? I have been reading a lot on the appeal thread here, once again it seems they love to string it out so long. I'm just trying to be prepared, you never can tell the outcome with these officers.

Jamali, nice to hear things are going well with you two. I'm sure your just enjoying being together, how lovely. It's a nice reminder for those of us still waiting that it will all be worth it in the end.