06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
jomz said:
hope you will hear something soon. is your appeal office Vancouver? or do they have one in Edmonton? Hopefully it will be an ADR and it will be processed quickly, already has been a long time since Nov 2013 waiting. see if your consultant can call them and find out where the file is at. I've read you can also contact them directly.

hamdulillah things are ok, a little stressful at times but its all good.
Ya I am thinking I need to call Vancouver, I have been talking to Goatlove, you and I sent Jamali a message. I am at a loss. There is an office in Edmonton, but I am not sure if this is where the process will take place or Vancouver. I hope Vancouver because of Goatlove. I miss her. I spoke to my consultant today and he said we should hear from them really soon. I sure hope so. I am missing my husband so very bad right now.

Happy that things are good, talk to you soon

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Ichraq said:
Eid Mubarak to everybody I wanna ask you ajram can u tell me how was ur proces and how long does take for you and about the interview everything please
Hello sister,

about your questions, we sent our file on April 2013 and I had the interview on November 2013 and I got the visa on February 2014. so all the process took about 10 months in general.. my interview lasted between 20 to 30 mins, the VO asked me questions that most of them are questions about my wife and her life, such as what she did study and where and what she is working and how much her salary is etc etc. in general, most of interviews they do ask the applicant questions about their sponsor's life to see if the applicant know every single thing about their sponsor's background and daily life from a very small thing to a very big one. and also the VO asked me how we met for the first time and when we met in real and how many times my wife visited me etc etc.. so your husband should know everything and anything about you, your family and all your relationship together from the start till the day of the interview (if there was a one needed of course). also, it is so much better if you and your husband work on the questions and prepare for the interview.

feel free to ask any question you want to know the answer of.

best of luck.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Terry, I hope that you will hear very soon about your appeal and I wish that all the process ends very soon for you and your husband with all success insha'Allah and that you are finally together with no more distance. just keep patience, soon all this will be something from the past.

best of luck.

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Salamu alaikum alrjram thank you so muuuch for your help wanna ask you more we got today an email from rabat Accusé de réception de demande de résidence permanente can I know what does it mean they just said that they received the files I didn't understand anything can you tell me what will happen after and I'm realy sorry

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ichraq this is good...many people often do not receive this letter, it is the AOR and it should state the date your file was sent to the embassy in Rabat. You can start counting the 8 months from this date, although it may likely be sooner your husband will get a call to go for an interview if one is needed. It will take at least 4-5 months before you hear anything more while they do the security and background checks now. Insh'allah you will hear something sooner rather than later :)

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arljam how is life in Canada treating you? I hope all is well with you and your lovely wife, you must be so happy to be together ;D

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Thank you so much alrjram but they write the date that we sent the file in canada they didn't write which date they rcievd it in rabat

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No problem Ichraq! Just wait a week or so, your husband should get an email also, at least that's what happened with us I believe they sent me email first that they received my file then about a week later my husband got the one in French, the "Accuser de reception" that said they received his file in Rabat. Although you never can tell with Rabat, it seems no two people have the same experience. It's very frustrating. But it's pretty certain Rabat will receive the file within a week or so from the date they sent you the notice they received your file in Canada.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Ichraq said:
Salamu alaikum alrjram thank you so muuuch for your help wanna ask you more we got today an email from rabat Accusé de réception de demande de résidence permanente can I know what does it mean they just said that they received the files I didn't understand anything can you tell me what will happen after and I'm realy sorry
Wa Alaykum Salam sister,

everything that habeeb did say to you is right, your file now is transferred to Rabat embassy office. now just the waiting game, for us we never received same email and we never knew when our file was sent to Rabat until they called me to ask me a question so we knew that they received it by that time, and then later we ordered the GCMS Notes and that is when we found out when they received it exactly. so for now, all what you need to do is to wait and to be patient and the most important is to keep gathering any evidence about your relationship with your husband because you will need to show them more evidence and proofs either there will be an interview needed or not.

best of luck.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
habeeb said:
Arljam how is life in Canada treating you? I hope all is well with you and your lovely wife, you must be so happy to be together ;D
hello sister,

so far the life here is nice and it is beautiful here, I love the nature and how it is green everywhere and water etc.. lol for very sure we are happy that finally no more distance is between us cos really it is very hard to be far from your loved ones.

so, anything about your file? did you hear something yet? I think you must hear something soon since your file is in Rabat for 6 months now.

I see a mistake on your timeline, it says 2013 instead of 2014 about when your file was transferred to Rabat.

best of luck.

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thx arljam for pointing out the error on my profile. Haven't heard anything yet, we just continue to wait. Some days are harder than others, but at the moment I feel strong and God gives me patience :)
So glad to hear you are liking our beautiful country....many blessing to you and your wife for now and the future