+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hi marlena;
i hope they will ask me for an interveiw ,they might also forgot about my application ,already rgessome said to me to do a specific enquiry so it can get a fire under them,but still nothing yet ,no interveiw and nothing ,rgessome also said that it increase to be 10 months ,really i become not understand anything ..still wait......

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I know the waiting time is so hard but when it meant to be it will be and no one can ever stop that. I wonder why they keep changing the process time... Is it because they received more applications or is it because they are behind with the amount of applications they had received. In my opinion that shouldn't effect the applications who are already in process.
Good luck!!!! Have a faith and things should be going your way...

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
yeah thats right,i have nothing to do ,the embassy is our boss ,we have to just wait and be optimsit but sometime everyone get scary and things become suck in the embassy law

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdo12 said:
hi rjessome,
my application has been proccessing in the embassy since 16/october/2008 so its going to be 10 months and my wife will go to do a specific enquiry so she may get the respond from the MP, she may wait 4 weeks so really it's so long,and iam sure that i may pass the interveiw with your spouse in the same day becouse yours and mine(application) are so long than others,our fingers are crossed ,hopefully we will get best news soon ,waiting is suck ,
good luck everyone..*:)
Wow abdo! That's even longer than me and my husband! Our application has been processing since November 28. Did your wife contact the MP? She needs to do that right away. They are not responding to our emails either. I'm in Morocco right now and was hoping that my husband would have the interview while I'm here but it doesn't look that way anymore. I leave next Wednesday. So now we are sure he will have to redo his medical which expires on September 1st. This is so crazy! I'm contacting my MP as SOON as I get home if we don't hear anything before I leave! Good luck my friend.

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hi rjessome,

my wife will go to contact her MP tomorrow ,ihope to get a call from the embassy for interveiw before she will go,lol ,we will see what will happen ,our fingers are crossed,hope you will get also a call from them and why not me and your husband go for an interveiw in the same day ,hope all the best for everyones,enjoy time with your husband and enjoy morocco summer..
good luck ...

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everybody and good luch for our friends who get there visas and good chance and opportunity for those waiting like me ......my friends i was busy last time thats why i couldnt get hereto see what's going on..anyway i have a question and i have to recieve a answer plz because its sos so so so important...my wife has sent the papers to missisauga one month ago and she didnt recieve any answer from them ...so is that normal or she have to recieve a letter explaing that they recieve the applications??????? im waiting for a answer plz my friends and good luck for everybody and i hope u recive a call soon for interviews or visa ..

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hi newhusband,

don't worry you will get a letter from them anyways ,it will be approved or refused ,i hope it will be approved ,canada was having 3 days holiday thats why it 's late but believe me you will get a letter from them soon becouse specially in the summer there is so many applications and so much work for them so just wait an other week and you will get it..
hope good luck to everybodys

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
newhusband it may take up to two months for the sponsor to be approved

if at the two month mark you haven't heard from them then you should inquiry

that would be very rare though

goodluck and be patient the process is slightly different for everyone so don't fixate on the timelines

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
salam everyone
im just wondering about my permanent residence card i havent recieved it yet and i have been in canada since july 10, i have heard some people got it within 15 days, do i have to file any application cause they told me at the airport that it would be mailed to me but i didnt get it yet.
or is there someone i can contact about this or a certain place that i could go to talk to someone about it

thanks for your help
rad1

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sos_help said:
salam everyone
im just wondering about my permanent residence card i havent recieved it yet and i have been in canada since july 10, i have heard some people got it within 15 days, do i have to file any application cause they told me at the airport that it would be mailed to me but i didnt get it yet.
or is there someone i can contact about this or a certain place that i could go to talk to someone about it

thanks for your help
rad1
It takes 30 days plus mailing time.

PMM

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank u abdo12 and lois lane for ur help....here the news:my wife called canada service and she told them that she sent the applications and all papers but she said that she didnt send the receipt of payment to missauga but in other hand she sent the money as cheques order and she payed the fee but i dont know why they said the receipts because at least she sent them the money in cheques so wich mean the same ...is she right or it's not right?and for the letter ,can i get a letter of approved or refused sponsorship here in morocco too or only my wife will get it there?...and thank u again for ur help my friends and i sope i can get a answer for those questions ..thank u again my friends and good luck for everybody

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
sos_help:a lady in the MP said today to my wife that the residents carts take the time between 45 days and 60 days ,so don't worry you will get it and try also to do something like sport or something until you will get it,its enough for you that you waited in morocco long time to be with your wife ,so you will get your resident cart in this month just relax your self..

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hi newhusband,
when your wife will get a letter approving insh'allah so your dossier will come to embassy rabat to start process then they will send you a letter show witch time your dossier start to process so you can count the months for interveiw ,and about fees,she has to send them prove that she paied it and it will be fine but things will light on for you soon just let your wife fix it ,i know what you feel and we are in this boat together so just be relax and be patient ..
abdo 12

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
thank you guys , well i will wait for a couple days and then i will try to contact them, im just in rush cause im heading to the west (alberta) , any way i have the confermation of PR if something wrong happen with the card i will contact them anyway thank you again friends and hope for you good news as soon as possible , prying for you rjessom wish you best wishes
rad1[/b]

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. Thanks sos_help. Hope all is going well for you.

newhusband, I hope you mean that your wife sent "Money Orders" or "Certified Cheques". There are specific payment instructions for paying the fees. Personal cheques are not acceptable. Your wife will know what I mean. But anyway, Lois Lane is right, it can take up to 2 months for the approval of the sponsorship. And it is your wife that will get the letter about sponsorship approval, not you. If she is approved, you will get a letter acknowledging receipt of your file once it reaches Rabat.