+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
As long he has provided with the social insurance number he can start working. The reason why I'm asking my husband is not here yet but upon his arrival he has already received an offer to start working with a private company. I thought he must receives his PR card first in order to start working.
Thank you for your clarification.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
He can just show his COPR stapled to his passport to show he is a PR marlena.. he can work till he receives the SIN.

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
deegirl said:
does anyone know what my rights are now that hubby went back to morocco
What do you mean deegirl, by rights? Your rights under Shariah law? Your rights as a wife? Your rights as a canadian? Your rights for what, and with respect to what exactly?

salam
rasha

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
yea can get a job once you get your insurance number , and if they asked bout the id you can show the passport until you get you pr, im not working now cause we are intending to move out to the west

lovely lady

Nov 28, 2008
Lois Lane said:
glad it helped! i have not met anyone on the forum but have communicated with many and have felt a comradery.

each time someone receives their visa and/or arrives i genuinely happy for them and wish them all the very best.

so congrads once again lovely lady, you will be here in i predict no more than 6 weeks...enjoy your family and friends, tie up all lose ends and start packing lol

all the very best!!!!!!!!!
hello!how are you doing?
im in toronto now thanks for ur best wishes....

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
Fly in the plane of Ambition & Land in the Airport of Success,
Luck iz yours, Wish iz mine...May Ur future always shine.
Good Luck..
it's for everyone that he/she waits as me

best wishes

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
lovely lady, glad you're here

i'm hanging in there lol

goodluck in Canada it is a wonderful country full of opportunity

set your goals high you can do anything you think you can

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
HI FRIENDS*

if someone go to the member of parlement for doing a specific enquire,why it take so long like 4 weeks to get respond from the embassy about the application??really its so long and it's is not guaranted 100%

if someone will get a news about an appointment for interveiw plz don't wait to post it for us
thanks *:)

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi abdo12,

I'm not sure I understand your question. What kind of response are you looking for? If your application only reached the embassy 4 weeks ago, you have a LONG time left to wait. Our application was received by Rabat more than 8 months ago and we still have not heard ANYTHING! And I just saw that the processing times for Rabat have been increased to up to 10 months! A member of parliament will not do anything until the processing times have passed. I know it's difficult, believe me.

Best of luck everyone. Hope you are all well.

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hi rjessome,
my application has been proccessing in the embassy since 16/october/2008 so its going to be 10 months and my wife will go to do a specific enquiry so she may get the respond from the MP, she may wait 4 weeks so really it's so long,and iam sure that i may pass the interveiw with your spouse in the same day becouse yours and mine(application) are so long than others,our fingers are crossed ,hopefully we will get best news soon ,waiting is suck ,
good luck everyone..*:)