+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring a spouse from Egypt

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
For all Egyptians here, once u get ur passport, I read that u have to file an intenet wihtin a year to keep ur egyptian citizen or u will loose it. I don't know. I am worried now. Does anybody here know anything about that?

Also, my baby will be born in Canada, I will return to Egypt after the baby is born, will my baby get the Egyptian citzen or no? i am just wondering. I don't want to deal with eqamah again. it is just a headache and useless.

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
no fairouzm dont b worry at all
1st mabrook 3ala yr baby ISA , w YARAB tewledy belsalama
2nd mabrook 3aleh the canadian & the egyptian citizenships ISA :))

the baby's father is Egyptian & ISA ll be born in Canada so as i know in this case that he will obtain the 2 nationalities

but concerning this part

fairouzm said:
For all Egyptians here, once u get ur passport, I read that u have to file an intenet wihtin a year to keep ur egyptian citizen or u will loose it. I don't know. I am worried now. Does anybody here know anything about that?
i dont know , awel mara asma3 el mawdoo3 da besara7a

do u ve any idea abt "OPTION C Print out " ?
my wife doesnt ve 1 caz she is living in egypt 4 more than 10 years now S we sent a letter explaining this, so is that ok or we need to submit anything else?

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
I don't know if they will still request an option c printout but if you send an explaniation then I think u should be fine since ur wife didn't submit taxes for long time.

Option c printout is just along form of your assesment. In detail and it is used as a proof of income and also to show that you are not in social assistance. You request it by calling CRA in Canada and it takes about 3-5 days to get it. Inshallah khair!

I guess you have to declare that u want to keep ur egyptian citizenship for real. I found the info in a website. I will post it later inshallah. I don't know if this is a new thing or what.

Fairouz

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
wat did u do with the option C thing?
& where to declare that i want to keep my egyptian citizenship for real?

hay Egypt007
where r u?
any news?

EgyptianEagle

Mar 3, 2008
Hey how u doin my friends, finally my wife will go back to canada to apply our decuments for my sponsership and i think that i made great file so can i use my wife's uncle to be her co-signer because he have agreat position in canada although her income tax good enough to sponser me !?

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
you have to submit it with your application. But this is because I was in Canada last year and got a tax return. I don't know.

I was at mogame'a in tahrir square today and asked about the declaring of getting another citizenship. She was like no body will take the egyptian citizenship from ur husband. However I am really scared as the website says something else.

Here you go the website.

http://www.moiegypt.gov.eg/Arabic/Departments+Sites/Immegration/Nationality/EznTaganos/

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
i dont think this is applicable for egyptians caz this is already our nationality

i think this is for those who obtain the egyptian nationality not originaly egyptians

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
HEY GUYS!!!

MY COMPUTER HAS SOME PROBLEMS... so thats why i wasn't able to talk to you guys...

I didnt get any news yet.... I cant see nothing on E-cas??? but i'm trying everyday... so inshallah kher...

Soo mnasser.. did yah translate qed akely and military recored yet??

Faziourm ---> i hope you have a pleasent and safe labour inshallah

Take care!!

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
Egypt 007.

This is weird that u are not getting e-cas to work for u. People after u are getting answers already.

are u using the sponsor info and ur receipt number?

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
where did u take ur photo guys? I need a good place in Cairo. Also where did u do the medical exam here?

Fairouz

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
wat kind of photos exactly?

here is where i did my medical:

Sabry Ghaly Ghaly's Medical Group,
32 - 33 Golf Street, Maadi, Cairo,
(202) 2380-9247

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
HI GUYS!!

The reason it wasn't working is that I'd put my FULL name and they only want your last name... yeah i know, stupid...

WELL THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS!!!

We received your application to sponsor on March 7, 2008.

We started processing your application on April 2, 2008.

We sent you a letter on April 2, 2008 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

IS THAT GOOD NEWS?? I HOPE SOO INHSLLAHH!! caz i'm freaking out! LOL :)

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
masha2 ALLAH Egypt007 :))

sounds a little bit scary but isa khier :))

hay fairouz i took mine in a place in el hegaz st i ll get u the name & full address soon isa

YA RAB

EgyptianEagle

Mar 3, 2008
Egypt007 said:
HI GUYS!!

The reason it wasn't working is that I'd put my FULL name and they only want your last name... yeah i know, stupid...

WELL THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS!!!

We received your application to sponsor on March 7, 2008.

We started processing your application on April 2, 2008.

We sent you a letter on April 2, 2008 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

IS THAT GOOD NEWS?? I HOPE SOO INHSLLAHH!! caz i'm freaking out! LOL :)
mashallah mabrouk egypt007 inshallah kher keep trusting in our allah he is karim