+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP - November applicants from India

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 24 Mar 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:

heema

Oct 8, 2014
Same mail I got when it was rejected. But there might be chances to be approved as well ..wait and see

heema

Oct 8, 2014
What kind of visa is it? I mean student spouse? Or ur spouse is working? How did u apply through consultancy?

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
We applied on own.. no consultancy. .
My husband Is on work permit .. n now applied for PR.

Hope get positive reply. N good luck to you too. I don't know you must be feeling when rejected twice .
Wish u all the best . For sure ul get the visa this time :) stay positive. . N hope me too .. Il keep updating

heema

Oct 8, 2014
Hey thank you but I guess this time I got my visa..I got my passport request.i have submitted my passport.those rejections which I was discussing was about my past two rejections.

skrnz

Mar 17, 2015
Hello All,
I'm a newbie to this forum I need some help from the experts and my fellow members who have applied for the SOWP.
My case is I’m here on a PGWP working under NOC B - 6223 category after my 2 years of Ontario General Business diploma , prior to this I have done my MBA in India .
Working as a permanent Full time Employee as a steel buyer. My work permit is valid till March 2017. Salary is $2700 Pm.
I want to apply for a SOWP for my wife. In January I have applied for a TRV through a representative which got rejected.
We got recently married in October 2014 and stayed together for nearly about 1 to one and half month and I returned back to Canada on December 3rd 20014
My wife is in India and She is working in Indian company in IT Field .she has completed her MBA and has nearly 4 Yrs of experience. Her salary is 3lakh per annum.
Can someone please share me the link for the SOWP and the list of documents required? And please suggest me if should ask my wife to apply from India or should I apply from Canada.
Please suggest which the appropriate link is for SOWP
IMM5488E or IMM5710E
And please suggest if we can create our PR file under Canadian Experience Class – Express Entry, as our points are summing up to 410. Will this affect the SOWP Application?
Kindly help me out with your valuable suggestions please.
Thanks

p3

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th March 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals passed on 10th March 2015
Hey heema even u hv applied online for an open work permit on the basis of my husbands work permit. He applied it online from canada itself on the 8th of march...did u submit ur passort? N where did u submit it?

vishwaiitr

Dec 4, 2014
Hello All,

I would like to inform you that my wife OWP and my son TRV has been approved today. Thank you for all your support. The time line is

Application submitted: March 02, 2015 (Paper based application at VFS Bangalore)
Medicals Requested: May 06, 2015
Medicals Done: May 07, 2015 ( @ Fortis e-medical based, Bangalore)
Visa Approved: May 12, 2015

All the very best for the positive results from CIC to those who are expecting for SOWP
Vishwa

Swati26122011

Sep 13, 2012
I am applying for SOWP.

I have got my upfront medical done recently.

I intend to add the name of my husband on my passport in the spouse's name column in order to solidify the proof of my marriage along with the marriage certificate i provide.

Now this would change my passport id and when the application is submitted would conflict with my proof of identity given in the upfront medical exam.

Thus my question is would this create any problem or would they not consider this mild change as alarming as i fear.

Plz help its urgent.

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
rifsim1216 said:
I Got rejected. They mentioned about the purpose .. any idea what to do next.. m blank now.. Please help
purpose shouldn't be the case if he has Noc 0 a b category job.
coz the canadian immigration law supports family reunification.
Did ur husband get his file number for pr application?
If yes, then your intent is dual to be with him in Canada. And they cannot refuse it.