+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP - November applicants from India

DeH

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
As we all know, the only way to get some idea about our visa process is through this forum.
Let's share our timelines for SOWP - November applicants from India. This will help all the people who have applied for SOWP so far.

My Timeline
Visa application submitted: 13th Nov 2014 (Paper based application)
Haven't received any update yet. !!!! ???

DeH

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Looks like nobody applied in Nov from India.

Please do share your timelines. This would help others who are desperately waiting for update for the visa

DeH

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
(Thought I could share the below info for those who have applied in Nov and eagerly waiting.. )

Info that I could collect from other threads regarding the November applicants

List of people along with their application date.
•DeH - 13th Nov 2014
•Vagaur - 19th Nov 2014
•AiVi - 20th Nov 2014

Others please do share your updates so that we give hopes for those who are desperately waiting for their visas :)

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
DeH said:
(Thought I could share the below info for those who have applied in Nov and eagerly waiting.. )

Info that I could collect from other threads regarding the November applicants

List of people along with their application date.
•DeH - 13th Nov 2014
•Vagaur - 19th Nov 2014
•AiVi - 20th Nov 2014

Others please do share your updates so that we give hopes for those who are desperately waiting for their visas :)
Hi Guys,

We November Guys Are getting Results Very soon as One Of My friend Applied on 3rd November Got Approved. He applied paper application VFS Banglore.

I applied On 5th November so eagerly waiting..... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

vagaur

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2015
Doc's Request.
Husband PCC from Singapore on 15th September
Nomination.....
28-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
Inland no file transfer
Med's Request
Decmber 8th 2016
rbnayak said:
Hi Guys,

We November Guys Are getting Results Very soon as One Of My friend Applied on 3rd November Got Approved. He applied paper application VFS Banglore.

Hi Rbnayak

When did your friend got approval ?? I applied for my husband on 19th november thru online so dont know it would be taking same time as paper application :(

DeH

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
rbnayak said:
Hi Guys,

Hi rbnayak,
+1 for you for the update. Atleast now we know that they are processing the November visas..

Can you please give some deatils of your friend's timelines? Did he/she submit medicals? was her/his spouse working or studying in Canada?

Good luck for all those who are waiting.. :)

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
vagaur said:
Hi Rbnayak

When did your friend got approval ?? I applied for my husband on 19th november thru online so dont know it would be taking same time as paper application :(
Hi,

He applied On 3rd November and got his approval just 2 days ago. I am not sure for the Online application, but you will get it soon for sure..

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
DeH said:
Hi rbnayak,
+1 for you for the update. Atleast now we know that they are processing the November visas..

Can you please give some deatils of your friend's timelines? Did he/she submit medicals? was her/his spouse working or studying in Canada?

Good luck for all those who are waiting.. :)
Hi deh,

Actually His spouse is Provincial Nominee and Their Permanent resident Application is in process. He submitted medical with his application. He applied on 3rd November and Got his approval 2 days ago. I hope November applicant's Waiting is Over Now. Wish you guys best and happy New Year all....

abhishek4u

Nov 20, 2014
Hey Guys,

I have applied paper based application on 10th Nov, 2014. Not getting reply from CIC.

Hope for the best.

Thanks

DeH

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
rbnayak said:
Hi deh,

Actually His spouse is Provincial Nominee and Their Permanent resident Application is in process. He submitted medical with his application. He applied on 3rd November and Got his approval 2 days ago. I hope November applicant's Waiting is Over Now. Wish you guys best and happy New Year all....
Thanks for the update. :)
Good luck for others. :)

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
November Applicants Please Update Timeline

DeH

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Dear Nov applicants,
Please update your timelines so that it can give a hint to others regarding their application.

Regards,
Deh

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
hey .. m here in india n my husband is in canada on his work permit. i m gng to apply for spouse open work permit.. i have a query tht is it fine to show my father or father in law's proof of fund/bank statement?????
as i only have around 1 lac in my account..
my husband has around 13000 canadian$. please reply we are stucked at this point

Krubzee

Star Member
May 6, 2014
rifsim1216 said:
hey .. m here in india n my husband is in canada on his work permit. i m gng to apply for spouse open work permit.. i have a query tht is it fine to show my father or father in law's proof of fund/bank statement?????
my husband has around 13000 canadian$. please reply we are stucked at this point

Hey,

As your spouse is already in Canada on a Work Permit, it will be enough if you show his employment letter and bank balance as proof of funds!

Regards,
K

DeH

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
rifsim1216 said:
Adding to Krubzee point, it would be good if his paystubs are included along with his invitation letter. These are not mandatory documents but just to make the case stronger. Also, you can include your inlaws and father's property (in case they have).

Please go though the other threads which fall under Open work permit and i am pretty sure you will get the idea what other documents need to be included.