+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP July 2014 updates from India

sapna.61988

Sep 19, 2013
FaithLoveStrength said:
Hello:

Mine is online application, also at the Canadian Embassy in Manila. I got CIC message by the first week of this Month, October 2014 that my medical status is already passed.

I;ve got a reply from someone here that it is usually within a month. Can anyone share information too? Also, what do you mean blast at the Canadian Embassy Manila?

Thank you.
Hi ...we all applied from India..and he didn't say blast in Manila
He said there was a blast in Ottawa parliament and that could be the reason of the delay in applications from all embassies...

sapna.61988

Sep 19, 2013
FaithLoveStrength said:
Hello:

Mine is online application, also at the Canadian Embassy in Manila. I got CIC message by the first week of this Month, October 2014 that my medical status is already passed.

I;ve got a reply from someone here that it is usually within a month. Can anyone share information too? Also, what do you mean blast at the Canadian Embassy Manila?

Thank you.
Also could you please share your timeline...when did u apply and did u apply with medical upfront
Thanks

Singhsask

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2014
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
Na
AOR Received.
Na
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Chandighar people any update ?

kumar30

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-01-2017
AOR Received.
29th Jan
Med's Done....
26th Nov
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2017
I have mailed CIC for an update, since it is been more then 2 months from the time my medical got approved.. hope i get a reply from them soon... I dont think delay and attack in ottawa has any connections...

FaithLoveStrength

Sep 2, 2014
I did not include any medical (upfront), and instead I waited for their instruction to undergo one. They asked me for medical September 1st week, then I had my medical the September 2nd week. They changed my status in CIC October 1st week, stating medical status: passed.

Does anyone knew information regarding timelines from medical submission to visa issuance?

I am earnestly waiting for CIC's positive reply.

Thank you.

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
hello friends,,,, hope this could give us some cushion while waiting for our paasports. I hope of this news being authentic....

i hv got a news from vfs that they would probably reply to every applicant who applied before october , within 10 more working days.........and some of applicants applied in the last week of sept got their paasport back with the queries, so the once who hv not received any news yet,, hopefully they might not have any queries in their file,

keep fingers crossed, hopefully we all will get positive news very soon,,,,,,,,,,, GOOD LUCK

Singhsask

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2014
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
Na
AOR Received.
Na
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
jeet dhani said:
hello friends,,,, hope this could give us some cushion while waiting for our paasports. I hope of this news being authentic....

i hv got a news from vfs that they would probably reply to every applicant who applied before october , within 10 more working days.........and some of applicants applied in the last week of sept got their paasport back with the queries, so the once who hv not received any news yet,, hopefully they might not have any queries in their file,

keep fingers crossed, hopefully we all will get positive news very soon,,,,,,,,,,, GOOD LUCK
Hi jeet , where did u find this news ? People waiting here from more than 3 months , as chandigarh timeline according to recent visas is 4-5 months for work permits ? vFS people never give anyone correct . Thnks anyway for info hope is there :)

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
ACTUALLY WP AND OWP ARE BOTH DIFFERENT CATEGORIES,,,4 MONTHS TIMELINE IS JUST FOR WP NOT FOR OPEN WORK PERMIT, THE MIN TIME FOR OPEN WORK PERMIT IS 25 DAYS ANY EMBASSY IT MIGHT BE.... BUT WE CANT QUESTION THEM IF IT EXCEEDS,,

AND REGARDING THE NEWS I ASKED ONE OF MY UNCLE'S FRIEND WORKING THERE ,,,,,

AND I AM IN TOUCH WITH SOME GUYS GOT THE REJECTION LETTER BUT APPLIED AFTER ALL OF US DID.....

kumar30

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-01-2017
AOR Received.
29th Jan
Med's Done....
26th Nov
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2017
Hi Jeet,

Well... any application which exceeds waiting time more then 50-60 days are sure of getting VISA approved (most of the cases).... As far as i know most of them who have applied before Aug have got reply... Mostly this Oct-Nov is for Aug applicants... Your update just gives up hope, keep us updated if you get any from your friend.

thanks

sapna.61988

Sep 19, 2013
jeet dhani said:
ACTUALLY WP AND OWP ARE BOTH DIFFERENT CATEGORIES,,,4 MONTHS TIMELINE IS JUST FOR WP NOT FOR OPEN WORK PERMIT, THE MIN TIME FOR OPEN WORK PERMIT IS 25 DAYS ANY EMBASSY IT MIGHT BE.... BUT WE CANT QUESTION THEM IF IT EXCEEDS,,

AND REGARDING THE NEWS I ASKED ONE OF MY UNCLE'S FRIEND WORKING THERE ,,,,,

AND I AM IN TOUCH WITH SOME GUYS GOT THE REJECTION LETTER BUT APPLIED AFTER ALL OF US DID.....
Hey Jeet

Thanks for the update, hopefully if the news is authentic then its actually a good hope for me as I applied on Aug 25(no medical online application)
And normally its said that online applications are faster than the paper apps...hope this 60 days thing is applicable to online apps too..

varinder kaur

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
HI friends
I feel so bad to share my husband's visa got refused third time today. For dame reasons of u wont leave canada.
family ties.
purpose of visit.

sapna.61988

Sep 19, 2013
varinder kaur said:
HI friends
I feel so bad to share my husband's visa got refused third time today. For dame reasons of u wont leave canada.
family ties.
purpose of visit.
Hi varinder ..I am so sorry to hear that...when did u apply (online or paper ) and from where
I must say Canadian govt needs to understand that they cant be heartless to keep the families apart.

Singhsask

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2014
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
Na
AOR Received.
Na
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
varinder kaur said:
HI friends
family ties.
purpose of visit.
This is not gud ,after waiting over 3 months , sad news :(

jobin007ae

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
hai.

Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office BANGALORE, on 30/10/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre****************
what it means?

Paper application, on 24 oct 2014

OPW WITH MEDICAL

Singhsask

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2014
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
Na
AOR Received.
Na
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
jobin007ae said:
hai.

Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office BANGALORE, on 30/10/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre****************
what it means?

Paper application, on 24 oct 2014

OPW WITH MEDICAL
Hope for positive :) gud luck