IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
varinder kaur said:
Hiii Singh
is it ur work permit or spouse open work permit??
Work permit with LMO !

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
hi , i am very new to this forum

myself simranjeet
i hv applied for sowp from vfs ahmedabad and the application is forwaded to delhi vfs
applied on 19/9/2014

................. still waiting........

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
MY NAME IS SIMRANJEET DHANI , I WANT SOME GUIDANCE FROM ALL THE SENIORS REGARDING THE SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT. MY WIFE IS ALREADY IN CANADA ON STUDENT VISA ,SHE IS STUDYING MASTERS IN HUMBER UNIVERSITY, AND I HAVE APPLIED FOR SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT SO IT WILL BE A GRT HELP IF YOU COULD JUST HAVE A LOOK TO THE DOCUMENTS M ATTACHING WITH MY PAPER APPLICATION FROM AHMEDABAD AT DELHI VFS.
MY WIFE'S DOCUMENTS
1)COLLEGE ID
2)ENROLLMENT FORM
3)SIN NO
4)RENT AGREEMENT
5)VISA
6)PASSPORT
7)LETTER OF INVITATION
AND EXP LETTER OF HER PREVIOUS EMPLOYER IN INDIA STATING THAT SHE HAS GONE TO CANADA FOR HIGHER STUDIES AND SHE IS STILL ASSOCIATED AS FREELANCER WITH THE ORGANISATION AND AFTER COMPLETING THE COURSE SHE IS FREE TO JOIN THE ORGANISATION BACK.

MINE DOCUMENTS
1)EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS
2)SALARY PROOF
3)OFFER LETTER
4)EXPERIENCE LETTER
5)FIXED DEPOSIT OF 6000 CAD
6)LIQUID FUND OF 5000 CAD LAST THREE MONTHS BANK STATEMENT
7) CAR DOCUMENTS ON MY NAME
AND LIC POLICY OF AROUND 12.5 LAKH( 15000 CAD AROUND)

MY FATHER'S DOCMENTS
1)TAX BILL OF OUR SHOP
2)ELECTRICITY BILL OF OUR SHOP
3)FATHER'S BANK LETTER OF 6000 CAD
4)IT RETURNS OF TWO YEARS OF MY FATHER
5) BALANCE SHEET OF LAAST TWO YEARS
6)AFFIDEVIT OF SPONSERSHIP

ME AND MY WIFE'S RELATION PROOF
1)MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES
2) 10-15 MARRIAGE PHOTOGRAPHES
3)6-7 TRIP PHOTOGRAPHS
4)PRE MARRIAGE PICS 5-6
5) WATS APP TEXT OF LAST MONTH

PLS GO THROUGH THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS ONCE AND PLS LET ME KNW IF THE DOCUMENTS ARE SUFFICIENT.
AND ALSO PLS LET ME KNOW THE APRROX PROCESSING TIME FOR THIS APPLICATION .

THANKS AND REGARDS
SIMRANJEET

savraj

Sep 16, 2014
Hi jeetdhami, the documents u've mentioned seem perfect. Have u applied through some lawyer/agent or yourself? And about processing time it is different for delhi. When did u apply?

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
HI SAVRAJ,

I HV APPLIED IT MYSELF, SURVEYED A LOT FOR THE DOCUMENTS.
I APPLIED ON 19/9/2014.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY, AND WHAT ABT URS?

kumar30

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-01-2017
AOR Received.
29th Jan
Med's Done....
26th Nov
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2017
jeet dhani said:
MY NAME IS SIMRANJEET DHANI , I WANT SOME GUIDANCE FROM ALL THE SENIORS REGARDING THE SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT. MY WIFE IS ALREADY IN CANADA ON STUDENT VISA ,SHE IS STUDYING MASTERS IN HUMBER UNIVERSITY, AND I HAVE APPLIED FOR SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT SO IT WILL BE A GRT HELP IF YOU COULD JUST HAVE A LOOK TO THE DOCUMENTS M ATTACHING WITH MY PAPER APPLICATION FROM AHMEDABAD AT DELHI VFS.
MY WIFE'S DOCUMENTS
1)COLLEGE ID
2)ENROLLMENT FORM
3)SIN NO
4)RENT AGREEMENT
5)VISA
6)PASSPORT
7)LETTER OF INVITATION
AND EXP LETTER OF HER PREVIOUS EMPLOYER IN INDIA STATING THAT SHE HAS GONE TO CANADA FOR HIGHER STUDIES AND SHE IS STILL ASSOCIATED AS FREELANCER WITH THE ORGANISATION AND AFTER COMPLETING THE COURSE SHE IS FREE TO JOIN THE ORGANISATION BACK.

MINE DOCUMENTS
1)EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS
2)SALARY PROOF
3)OFFER LETTER
4)EXPERIENCE LETTER
5)FIXED DEPOSIT OF 6000 CAD
6)LIQUID FUND OF 5000 CAD LAST THREE MONTHS BANK STATEMENT
7) CAR DOCUMENTS ON MY NAME
AND LIC POLICY OF AROUND 12.5 LAKH( 15000 CAD AROUND)

MY FATHER'S DOCMENTS
1)TAX BILL OF OUR SHOP
2)ELECTRICITY BILL OF OUR SHOP
3)FATHER'S BANK LETTER OF 6000 CAD
4)IT RETURNS OF TWO YEARS OF MY FATHER
5) BALANCE SHEET OF LAAST TWO YEARS
6)AFFIDEVIT OF SPONSERSHIP

ME AND MY WIFE'S RELATION PROOF
1)MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES
2) 10-15 MARRIAGE PHOTOGRAPHES
3)6-7 TRIP PHOTOGRAPHS
4)PRE MARRIAGE PICS 5-6
5) WATS APP TEXT OF LAST MONTH

PLS GO THROUGH THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS ONCE AND PLS LET ME KNW IF THE DOCUMENTS ARE SUFFICIENT.
AND ALSO PLS LET ME KNOW THE APRROX PROCESSING TIME FOR THIS APPLICATION .

THANKS AND REGARDS
SIMRANJEET
You must be applying via Yaxis or something... Above documents is too much but still works.. apply soon since CIC will be on leave in the month of Dec-Jan..

savraj

Sep 16, 2014
I have applied for SOWP on 28/07/2014 through vfs chandigarh... Nd waiting since then.... Though delhi embassy is working quite fast thn chd... Have u given medical upfront?

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
savraj said:
I have applied for SOWP on 28/07/2014 through vfs chandigarh... Nd waiting since then.... Though delhi embassy is working quite fast thn chd... Have u given medical upfront?
Hi Savraj,

We both are in the same boat. I have applied on July29 and mine was online application. Almost 3 months passed, but nothing heard from cic. Worried..

Should we contact them?

savraj

Sep 16, 2014
Hi tandi, the embassies are taking almost 4 months to give the visa. Its almost 3 months. Lets be hopeful. We can only wait. I have mailed them thrice but there was no response from their side. Though, u can try from ur end too.

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
hi kumar and savraj,,,,,,

i have already applied with the above documets and medical upfornt....... submited with the documents,,,,,

it has already been 20 working days ,, so as per vfs people if we have our documents up to date they will reply u within 20-25 working days....

there is a rule that they have to cross verify atleast two of our documents given,,, nd they hv to attch a report of verification with the file, so if the verification is done with no doubts they would clear it,, and if the doubt occurs during the verification they would keep the file for some more time and cross verify it again for the clearance and then they would reply...

this is what i came to know but i am not sure as no one knows the exact procedure of the vfs to asses our applications

thanks

kumar30

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-01-2017
AOR Received.
29th Jan
Med's Done....
26th Nov
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2017
Hi Jeet,

Am not sure about the varifications done by CIC but am sure it will take more then 25 working days for them to reply... Since you have done your medical upfront, all you have to wait from CIC is your Visa.... They will comeback to you only when they approve your OWP and request you for the passport(if not submited)..

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
hi kumar,

passport also submitted.....

yes we donot know about their verification... infact we dont know anything about what they think and how they analyse the file....
nyways hope for the best,,,,,,,,al d bst

hope we all get a positive response.....