+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP July 2014 updates from India

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
canfsw said:
Stay positive till you get your passport back.

hope visa is stamped

I didn't get back from them still confused and dont know how to contact with them.

@ Canfsk
Sorry but my passport is with me because I filed my application online.

canfsw

Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 28-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 26-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 7-May-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015
Med's Done....
14-May-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
tandi said:
I didn't get back from them still confused and dont know how to contact with them.

@ Canfsk
Sorry but my passport is with me because I filed my application online.
Tandi,

Start preparing a paper application, and submit it at VFS.

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
canfsw said:
Tandi,

Start preparing a paper application, and submit it at VFS.
Thanks again, its really hard to do all process again anyways I am waiting till january then I will do the same.
Is there any way to contact with cic by email to get the exact idea about my sowp? Atleast i just want to know what they decided and what document they required to get visa approved?

DeH

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
tandi said:
Thanks again, its really hard to do all process again anyways I am waiting till january then I will do the same.
Is there any way to contact with cic by email to get the exact idea about my sowp? Atleast i just want to know what they decided and what document they required to get visa approved?
Can you give the timelines of your application?
What is the status now?

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
DeH said:
Can you give the timelines of your application?
What is the status now?
Hi Deh,

Applied SOWP on July 29,2014. ( Pr application is in process medical done in july. after that I applied that one for my spouse)

On December 5, I just saw in my cic account, They have mentioned decision made. I didn't get any confirmation letter nothing. What does it mean? CIC has not any specifically mentioned and taking lot of time......

DeH

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
tandi said:
Hi Deh,

Applied SOWP on July 29,2014. ( Pr application is in process medical done in july. after that I applied that one for my spouse)

On December 5, I just saw in my cic account, They have mentioned decision made. I didn't get any confirmation letter nothing. What does it mean? CIC has not any specifically mentioned and taking lot of time......
Hi tandi,

I am really sorry to hear that. I have no idea regarding the response they have given. I think GCMS notes will help you out.

REgards,
Deh

canfsw

Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 28-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 26-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 7-May-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015
Med's Done....
14-May-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
tandi said:
Hi Deh,

NDVO officers sucking our time and money. i'm feeling sad for you, tandi.

Those who are planning to apply Spouse Open Work Permit from India, DO NOT submit online application using myCIC.
Always submit paper application through VFS.

Nis918921

Jan 19, 2015
Hi
My wife did same thing like u did for your spouse.
She put up her file on jan 3rd 2015, after that she got 1 update. Which shows us medical passed.
Today it's 2nd February . I m still waiting.
Our pr process is running. We both did medical in August. We put up our file for pr on the basis of provincial nominee certificate holder.
So what's your opinion??

Nis918921

Jan 19, 2015
Nis918921 said:
Hi
My wife did same thing like u did for your spouse.
She put up her file on jan 3rd 2015, after that she got 1 update. Which shows us medical passed.
Today it's 2nd February . I m still waiting.
Our pr process is running. We both did medical in August. We put up our file for pr on the basis of provincial nominee certificate holder.
So what's your opinion??
My wife got passport request for spousal open work permit

Swati26122011

Sep 13, 2012
I am applying for SOWP.

I have got my upfront medical done recently.

I intend to add the name of my husband on my passport in the spouse's name column in order to solidify the proof of my marriage along with the marriage certificate i provide.

Now this would change my passport id and when the application is submitted would conflict with my proof of identity given in the upfront medical exam.

Thus my question is would this create any problem or would they not consider this mild change as alarming as i fear.

Plz help its urgent.

simransandhu7

Aug 11, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
Doc's Request.
16-05-2016
Nomination.....
05-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
IELTS Request
--
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
11-11-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
my husband has a NOC-B category work permit valid till february 2016. we applied for spouse open work permit for me and study permit for our 2 dependent sons on 06-08-2015 as paper application at VFS chandigarh. no contact for medical request yet from CIC. how much time can we expect them to process our application, and what can be the approval chances. and will we all receive the decision on same day as processing times at chandigarh VO is 3 weeks for study permit and 4 months for work permit.