+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP July 2014 updates from India

sapna.61988

Sep 19, 2013
kuntal said:
Any one has update on their passport?

I have applied on 21st August from VFS Ahmedabad. Nothing heard back so far. :( :( :(

Kuntal
Hey Kuntal

Did u hear back anything on your file...really scared I applied on 25 August from CIC new delhi online application

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
OHHH, SAPNA AND KUNTAL U HAVE APPLIED IT IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST AND YET NO RESPONSE,,,,,,,,, :( :( :( :( :( :( :( M SEPT APPLICANT FROM AHMEDABAD....... PLS ,CAN YOU BOTH SHARE THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED??

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
Hello:

Does anyone know the timeline from medical submission (medical status: passed) to visa issuance?

Thank you.

hii , wen did u submit ur application?

sapna.61988

Sep 19, 2013
jeet dhani said:
OHHH, SAPNA AND KUNTAL U HAVE APPLIED IT IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST AND YET NO RESPONSE,,,,,,,,, :( :( :( :( :( :( :( M SEPT APPLICANT FROM AHMEDABAD....... PLS ,CAN YOU BOTH SHARE THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED??
Since you already applied ...I guess the list of documents was clear to you but below are the documents I submitted
Marriage certificate
My statement of study
Sworn aphedavits from my husband's parents
My husband's mother medical report of sickness (country tie)
Bank statement
Husband's ITRs,payslips and employment letter from India
Joint property document
My internship detail along with 2 payslips

sapna.61988

Sep 19, 2013
FaithLoveStrength said:
Hello:

Does anyone know the timeline from medical submission (medical status: passed) to visa issuance?

Thank you.
Hi the timeline varies for everything but I think at the Max one month.
Could you please share your timeline and also if it was an online application and from where did u apply

Thanks

kuntal

Oct 7, 2014
sapna.61988 said:
Hey Kuntal

Did u hear back anything on your file...really scared I applied on 25 August from CIC new delhi online application
Hi Sapna,

No not yet :( My friend has also applied for his wife on 22nd August and he also has a same situation like us. So nothing to worry about.

Kuntal

FaithLoveStrength

Sep 2, 2014
Hello:

Can anyone share an update? Were you guys able to have your visa?

Also, does anyone knew the timeline from medical approval to visa issuance for online spouse open work permit?

Medical Status: Passed

Thank you.

sapna.61988

Sep 19, 2013
FaithLoveStrength said:
Hello:

Can anyone share an update? Were you guys able to have your visa?

Also, does anyone knew the timeline from medical approval to visa issuance for online spouse open work permit?

Hey

I replied you an earlier post..
BTW could you please share your time line and from where did u apply and also is it online application
Medical Status: Passed

Thank you.

kumar30

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-01-2017
AOR Received.
29th Jan
Med's Done....
26th Nov
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2017
Applied on 20th Aug and medical got passed on 22nd Aug... Still waiting for an update from CIC...

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
i think it is due to the blast at the canadian embassy in canada , they are taking a bit of time for the processing.......

FaithLoveStrength

Sep 2, 2014
Hello:

Mine is online application, also at the Canadian Embassy in Manila. I got CIC message by the first week of this Month, October 2014 that my medical status is already passed.

I;ve got a reply from someone here that it is usually within a month. Can anyone share information too? Also, what do you mean blast at the Canadian Embassy Manila?

Thank you.