+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP, ask me anything.

Mannu Bhatia

Jan 17, 2020
Hello
I've heard that SWOP are getting refusal in most of the cases now. My spouse's file has been refused two times and I was plannings to reapply third time.
Just worried. Please guide.
Thank you

Prabhu114

Jan 28, 2020
Hi, i have applied spousal work permit InCanada application(paper based) on OCT3rd 2019, its been 4 months and we havent received any updates on it. does it take more than 4 months?
Omg how its possible bro what u doing till now did u go through web form?

sai123456789

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Yes submitted the webform. Here is there Answer

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your open work permit application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

ron24by7@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Yes submitted the webform. Here is there Answer

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your open work permit application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Do we need to write any letter ? for SOWP

RushiSuthar

Jan 22, 2020
Hello
I've heard that SWOP are getting refusal in most of the cases now. My spouse's file has been refused two times and I was plannings to reapply third time.
Just worried. Please guide.
Thank you
Did you apply for gcms note? if yes, what reason they said for refusal ?

Prabhu114

Jan 28, 2020
Hi, i have applied spousal work permit InCanada application(paper based) on OCT3rd 2019, its been 4 months and we havent received any updates on it. does it take more than 4 months?
How many times did u got refused and why you haven't go through for web form