+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP, ask me anything.

Jan 8, 2022
Hello guys
My file lodge date 17 November 2021
Biometric 25 November 2021
Upfront medical 7 September 2021
Medical pass gc key 17 December 2021
What next, is medical pass in gc key visa??
How much time after medical update gc key for ppr, is medical passed gc key automatically or positive chances,
Sowp file

Dhpatel

Jan 22, 2020
Hello guys
My file lodge date 17 November 2021
Biometric 25 November 2021
Upfront medical 7 September 2021
Medical pass gc key 17 December 2021
What next, is medical pass in gc key visa??
How much time after medical update gc key for ppr, is medical passed gc key automatically or positive chances,
Sowp file
your medical updated by ircc or you mailed to delhi

pratik.farmers

Nov 7, 2021
Hey Everyone,

I have applied for OPW in April,2021, Gave Upfront medicals & bio-metrics same day. My Medical have been updated in Nov,2021.

At the time of applying, the Processing time was 12 weeks & then the changed to 24 weeks & then to 30 weeks , in December it was changed to 35 Weeks.
I Gave up when i saw the last update . Now my wife checked today & mentioned the PROCESSING TIME is reduced to 32WEEKS.

That means my application have been Passed the 32 Week-time. SO, now should i raise a WEBFORM or wait.

Given is the timeline of my application:

Date of Application: April 27, 2021
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: April 30, 2021
Date of Upfront Medical: May 11th , 2021
Web Form Raised : 26/10/2021 (Was asked to wait till processing time is completed )

Review of medical results - November 25, 2021:You passed the medical exam

TIA
Hi - Did you got any update? Mine is also in the same timeline?

Oct 14, 2019
Hi - Did you got any update? Mine is also in the same timeline?
I have Raised a WEBFORM (5th Jan 2022) , and as usual
"In order to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiries only. "

11th Jan,2022 : So we have applied for for GCMS notes, Will update once we get a Reply from them.

ahens

Jan 11, 2022
Hello Gaurav,

My Spouse is in India right now and I am in Canada on a student permit. We applied for his SOWP in July 2021 and haven't received any update on that. We applied for Visitor Visa and it got approved. My question is, how I can apply his inland SOWP once he lands in Canada while SOWP from India is already in process?
can you please share the document checklist for visitor visa

rupinder43

Aug 26, 2013
Hi, My wife has received her student PPR.
My question is can i apply with my wife's PPR for SOWP or i have to wait for her Visa Stamp

Dec 17, 2019
And, on top of that now they have increased application time to 52 weeks for UAE.

Hi there any update for your SOWP?
Hi! Yes. My husband's application started moving again once I landed here in Canada. Here is his timeline:

OWP TIMELINE (138 DAYS! Almost 5 months)
Application Lodged:
10 August 2021
Biometrics Completed: 12 August 2021
Medical Passed: 15 August 2021
Correspondence Letter: 24 December 2021
PPR: 25 December 2021

We lodged in Saudi Arabia. And we sent multiple follow-ups and emails but I believe what really moved the application was when I as the Main Applicant arrived here in Canada.

Reactions: Ibtii10

NP8994

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
Hi! Yes. My husband's application started moving again once I landed here in Canada. Here is his timeline:

OWP TIMELINE (138 DAYS! Almost 5 months)
Application Lodged:
10 August 2021
Biometrics Completed: 12 August 2021
Medical Passed: 15 August 2021
Correspondence Letter: 24 December 2021
PPR: 25 December 2021

We lodged in Saudi Arabia. And we sent multiple follow-ups and emails but I believe what really moved the application was when I as the Main Applicant arrived here in Canada.
Can you please help me my wife arrived in canada 25 December 2021. My file is still under processing we both applied together in May 11th 2021 biometric in July 15th she got eta visa in August but mine still same status can you tell me from canada what your spouse done to speedup the process?

Erfan2108

Oct 17, 2021
I am currently in Canada under implied status, applied for PGWP. I am also employed full-time for 3 months now. My wife however, lives back in Iran. She is currently unemployed.

I have applied for a visitor visa for her twice and both application were refused, once on Nov 30th, 2021 and the other one on Dec 10th, 2021. The reasons for both refusal were purpose of travel and ties to home country. The first application requested a stay for a period of 6 months and the only ties mentioned was her family back in our home country. The second application requested a stay for a period of 4 weeks and we included a future employment, future lease agreement, and the ownership of a property as ties to home country.

We have recently received our provincial nomination certificate through OINP but I am still waiting for my PGWP, it should arrive in 2-3 weeks. I would like to know what would be the best next step, should we apply for a SOWP or another TRV? How should we best address previous refusals? Any help or a reference to a professional who can help would be truly appreciated.

Dec 17, 2019
Can you please help me my wife arrived in canada 25 December 2021. My file is still under processing we both applied together in May 11th 2021 biometric in July 15th she got eta visa in August but mine still same status can you tell me from canada what your spouse done to speedup the process?
I just mailed the IRCC Office in RIyadh a copy of my Study Permit once I arrived here and my spouse's application began moving again.

Lubala

Jan 16, 2022
Bonjour à vous. Comment faire pour venir Canada à partir d'un employeur qui supporte toutes dépenses. Je parles là d'un programme de remboursement par Salaire. Existe-il toujours ? SI oui comment faire, si non comment faire pour venir rapidement, mon problème c'est juste arriver même dans une région reculée s'il ya du travail dans mon domaine je le ferai. Je suis ingénieur bâtiment et travaux publics option Hydraulique et Environnement. Merci

pratik.farmers

Nov 7, 2021
can you please share the document checklist for visitor visa
Hi Tejashree...my wifes SOWP is also in progress..still they will process visitor visa for her and if I apply under immediate family member trying to be together ..will they look into it or they will first complete the SOWP and then look into the visitor visa?