+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP, ask me anything.

Tinu1234

Star Member
Sep 11, 2021
Eligibility review is still not completed..started on 23rd sep..three months completed..any suggestion guys??

Jinit

Jan 4, 2019
Hello All,

I have prepared my SOWP of student file at my own.

Documents with content are as below.

1. Client Information Document _ Details about applicant, Fund details, CA report, parent support affidavit , Education Documents, job experience, ITR

2. Proof of relationship _First two page _ ,Narreted story and then pictures of Relation with spouse from starting to ongoing

3. Student information _ international student details with photos + Letter of invitation from student.

So any one who have experience can check and share views on this sequence?? Anything that i need to add ??

Query _ i have created SOP in 1200 words without pictures and any proof. So Where should I attach SOP from above 3 Documents??

Thanks in advance.

Jinit

Jan 4, 2019
you can contact adveducation151@gmail.com. He takes time to respond and file your application but I must say he did very thoroughly he read each and every line of your SOP, and other documents as if he is applying for his own visa. He is very strict in terms of finalizing applications and he only takes the case when he feels like he can make it happen this case. So, try with him if you like.
Thank you

Simranb

Jul 12, 2021
Hi

I am on a study visa (01 year Pg diploma) my study permit is valid till December 2021. have applied for Sowp for my husband and visitor visa for my 11yrs child.
upfront Medical: 06th October 2021
file logged: 04th November 2021
Biometric request (BIL): 06 November 2021
Biometric updated : 15th November 2021

After that no progress ? no medical updation till date..
is there any with similar timelines ... any suggestions

Esporte321

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
everyone,

I would like to apply for a Spouse Open Work Permit for my spouse using my PGWP.
I hold a NOC A job and I already have my 3 payslips.

I have a doubt about how to apply for it. I answered the questions on IRCC website and now I must upload some documents. However, it requests as document:
* Form IMM5710 (extension of work permit, because she already had one while i was studying)
* Form IMM5707 (About family information)
* Passport
* Digital Photo
* Marriage Certificate
* Family member proof of status (my PGWP)

There isn't any space to upload the information about my job, like the letter of employment, contract, paystubs, and etc. that is required for a SOWP using PGWP.

Please, someone that already applied can help me with it ? Is this document checklist normal ? Where did you uploaded the docs about actual job, like letter and payslips?

Reactions: Miracle2018

the13thtee

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Hi friends, all I see is questions on this thread. Has anyone got lucky enough to get an approval on his/her SOWP application?

Oct 14, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I have applied for OPW in April,2021, Gave Upfront medicals & bio-metrics same day. My Medical have been updated in Nov,2021.

At the time of applying, the Processing time was 12 weeks & then the changed to 24 weeks & then to 30 weeks , in December it was changed to 35 Weeks.
I Gave up when i saw the last update . Now my wife checked today & mentioned the PROCESSING TIME is reduced to 32WEEKS.

That means my application have been Passed the 32 Week-time. SO, now should i raise a WEBFORM or wait.

Given is the timeline of my application:

Date of Application: April 27, 2021
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: April 30, 2021
Date of Upfront Medical: May 11th , 2021
Web Form Raised : 26/10/2021 (Was asked to wait till processing time is completed )

Review of medical results - November 25, 2021:You passed the medical exam

TIA

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Any updates for sowp from abu dhabi office ? Applicants of mid 2021

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Abu dhabi office refused my younger kid student permit in less than a month time. My wife and older kid applications are still in process.
How long have you been waiting for?

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Abu dhabi office refused my younger kid student permit in less than a month time. My wife and older kid applications are still in process.
And, on top of that now they have increased application time to 52 weeks for UAE.
Hi any solo SOWP applying from Saudi Arabia? Do you know how long is the processing time?

10 August - LODGED
08 September - RE
6 October - Ghost Update
Hi there any update for your SOWP?

anoopabraham

Jan 10, 2020
Hi experts,

Recently I have got an ITA to apply for PR and my spouse is applied for SOWP from India on August 23,20 and the profile status is showing as "processing".My question is can I process both applications together or do I need to withdraw the SPOW application prior to submitting the PR application.