+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP 2020

rohanp141

Nov 11, 2020
Hello, I applied for Open work permit for my spouse via online link. However, I noticed now, that only the last document is uploaded, when I had applied for multiple docs. Looks like its a bug.

I want to upload more docs, as the ones I uploaded are not enough to justify that I have work authorization. When I raised the web form, I got an email "If IRCC has not requested any document, allow 5 business days from the day you receive this email before uploading your documents to your online application. You can log in using your secure IRCC account. Please note that your documents will not be uploaded by the mission."

My question: when I login, I do not see any option to upload documents even after 5 days. Have any one gone through the same issues before? Any way I can contact the IRCC by any means? What are options to upload these documents?

Regards,
Rohan

Reactions: tonyjohn1988

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hello, I applied for Open work permit for my spouse via online link. However, I noticed now, that only the last document is uploaded, when I had applied for multiple docs. Looks like its a bug.

I want to upload more docs, as the ones I uploaded are not enough to justify that I have work authorization. When I raised the web form, I got an email "If IRCC has not requested any document, allow 5 business days from the day you receive this email before uploading your documents to your online application. You can log in using your secure IRCC account. Please note that your documents will not be uploaded by the mission."

My question: when I login, I do not see any option to upload documents even after 5 days. Have any one gone through the same issues before? Any way I can contact the IRCC by any means? What are options to upload these documents?

Regards,
Rohan
Hey,

Even I had the same problem when trying to add the additional documents. The placeholder didn't open up even after 10 working days. I didn't see any alternative for this. If you have any solution please do let me know, thanks.

Reactions: tonyjohn1988

rohanp141

Nov 11, 2020
Hey,

Even I had the same problem when trying to add the additional documents. The placeholder didn't open up even after 10 working days. I didn't see any alternative for this. If you have any solution please do let me know, thanks.
Okay I am creating one more web form, let see. I will update if I hear back. Did you open a web form? or tried contacting them via phone ?

rohanp141

Nov 11, 2020
I have not received any info from the Ircc. I am wondering if anyone can help here as im trying this channel from many days now. I do not want any rejection on the application due to this error. Also do the ircc replies back, requesting more docs or it's they reject if the docs are incomplete

Sukhpreet5

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Well I am saying that because they have started picking up a lot of applications specially from Jan applicants
also I applied in nov for my husband’s so it’s gonna be 13 weeks soon
and the Canada visa processing time is changed to 13 weeks
Did u get visa ?

mandeep9595

Jul 22, 2019
Hello guys,
Need urgent help,
I heard a lot about travel authorization mail. Is it true that embassy will prioritize our application after applying travel authorization letter. As I applied on 24 sep 2020 and got my medical passed on 18 feb 2021. After this I didn’t see any update on my file. Please suggest with your precious views, should I apply travel authorization?

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hello guys,
Need urgent help,
I heard a lot about travel authorization mail. Is it true that embassy will prioritize our application after applying travel authorization letter. As I applied on 24 sep 2020 and got my medical passed on 18 feb 2021. After this I didn’t see any update on my file. Please suggest with your precious views, should I apply travel authorization?
You can apply for travel authorization after your application is approved.

Harvey SG

Mar 15, 2021
Hi. I have applied for my wife’s visa on 2nd January 2020 as spouse open work permit (SOWP) from India. I have many documents to keep so i applied through offline channel as thru online i cant more than 4MB space for docs.
I did medical upfront.

1) Anyone has idea that how much time it takes to get visa. ?
2) And I heard that the success rate is very low in spouse visa. Is it true?

Thanks

Rushi
hi it all depends on your case officer and the amount of documentations you have provided with solid proofs
success rate is high dont beleive what others say i even got my work permit approved

Neetg17

Mar 24, 2021
I have not received any info from the Ircc. I am wondering if anyone can help here as im trying this channel from many days now. I do not want any rejection on the application due to this error. Also do the ircc replies back, requesting more docs or it's they reject if the docs are incomplete
Hey Rohan

Did you receive any reply from IRCC? I am too on the same boat.